BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura can you contact Ralston and show him how much we discuss him recently here on this forum? And if he would be available for a discussion between you and him to clear things out?

No.

How about instead you AWAKEN?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no such thing as enlightenment!

Enlightenment is just another one of your self-deceptions.

Dun dun DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN

5 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Essentially that happens from longterm Dzogchen Trekchö/Togyal-practices

Do you have/recall resources that give you an in-depth technique rundown on Trekchö/Togyal-practices? 

6 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Basically Full Enlightenment, and living from that state in a stabilized way in daily life for a long time (Ken Wilber peak-plateau-permanent). 

Which Wilber book is that?

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no such thing as enlightenment!

Enlightenment is just another one of your self-deceptions.

Somehow that reminds me of:

Nietzsche: God is dead.

God: Nietzsche is dead

Ever considered there is something beyond your current level of Awakening and Understanding?

Or do you declare you are done and seen it all? No more n+1 Awakenings with maybe the chance that something new shows up, something which pretty much all who came before proclaimed possible?

Your style of argument has reduced itself to claims without any arguments. Ever noticed? Sure, not everything can be put in language, but a lot can. And for that which can not be put into language because the referents of experience are not there, the injunction/experiment to give the refent-experience can be given. 

Yes, and I know, I am not AWAKE. Whatever that currently is.

9 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

I think short of profound direct consciousness, we're all truly full of bs. 

Remember to be honest.

Authenticity destroys our narcissistic tendencies. 

The only real superpower us as monkeys can gain from this is deep peace and bliss, and from that place we can be a little bit less of an asshole. 

1 minute ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

Do you have/recall resources that give you an in-depth technique rundown on Trekchö/Togyal-practices? 

The books from Daniel Brown. Good starting point is pointing out the Great Way, then Heart Drops of Kun tu bZang po.

7 minutes ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

Which Wilber book is that?

Wilber, One Taste.

18 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Damn, if he'd come to this forum it'd be such a gift

Though he might probably be too old for forums...

You on this forum is a gift. Love that beautiful rose in that beautiful hand. Every time i look at it I see the beauty of God.

Know thyself....

On 12/9/2023 at 10:38 PM, Leo Gura said:

He sure confused all of you into thinking LOVE doesn't exist.

And ya'll are stupid enough to believe him.

that's not even a response to what he said

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Isn't awakening and enlightenment the same thing?

Pretty much every meditation traditions differentiates between the preliminary awakenings/enlightenments (both words used) and the final big shift.

The former ones prepare the mindstream for finally understanding what lies "beyond" (called Final Enlightenment or Great Enlightenment in some traditions).

To grasp what is beyond the boundless nondual field, one first needs to have experiences of that boundless nondual field (called Enlightenments or Awakenings). The totality can not be grasped from a partialized/dual perspective. 

These initial nondual unity experiences are the unity of a still existing separate self (however refined/empty that is) with the boundless nondual field. That ripens then towards True Nonduality with no separate-self remnants. And in these awakened nondual states the big shift can happen.

The question I asked on this thread cannot seem to get a response. I've asked this question before months ago, with no response. With all the back and forth with all these fancy terms, intellectual knowledge, articulate verbiage, and not one of you can answer my simple question. All I got was just recognizing your true nature.

Know thyself....

You discuss something without main actor that can provide direct experience. 

Maybe Peter was not aware of love at that time and maybe he become aware of it in the mean time. :P

Feels like any other political election. :) 

5 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

I don't know who you're referring to but my response to him was im starting to recognize this FROM MY OWN INTUITION.

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

I don't know who you're referring to but my response to him was im starting to recognize this FROM MY OWN INTUITION.

Sorry I mis quoted you, please ignore.

Know thyself....

21 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You on this forum is a gift. Love that beautiful rose in that beautiful hand. Every time i look at it I see the beauty of God.

:x

8 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

Sorry I miss quoted you please ignore my response to you, it was a mistake 

Know thyself....

On 11/09/2023 at 9:59 PM, Leo Gura said:

Ralston is not being coy. He just isn't conscious what Love is because of the way he frames consciousness in his mind. Framing matters that much. How you frame things determines what you are able to recognize. He does not frame psychedelics nor mind properly either.

@Leo GuraSounds like a great opportunity for one of your lectures: How you frame things determines what you are able to recognize. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

@Princess Arabia  

I think so. Many people subjected to extreme situations reach mystical levels. Soldiers in the trenches of the First World War, terminally ill with cancer, people locked up in prisons, Sioux doing the sun dance, etc. If the stress is enough and the person is predisposed, the form breaks and the unlimited manifests.

It's an interesting book , wild mystic, hulin, that speaks about that

Edited by Breakingthewall