BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Davino said:

@Water by the River

Everything is in everything. 

The same as a trees make flowers and then fruits with seeds but the whole tree is contained again in the seed, which contains the tree and so on.

It's the same with Reality, in one way you can say that all arises within the absolute but in another way even the absolute is just a figment of the absolute, one possibility out of the absolute. The same way one ramification of absolute infinity is absolute infinite, it's one thing it could be and is. 

Maybe I get you wrong but it seems that you say that the absolute is the absolute and is always the case. Maybe we are splitting hairs but the absolute must also not be the absolute for it to be the absolute. We are getting into paradox territory here. The same as God also needs not to be God in order to be totally God. The ultimate reality is indistinguishable from all that arises, it is nothing but that arising, like extreme empiricism. Yet nothing is grounded in anything, it's an infinite ungraspability with an unmisable taste that finds itself in all planes with the same personality pattern expressed in diferent flflavours.

The word absolute is the same as totality. Absolute resolves all paradoxes because it is EVERYTHING. The word absolute means it contains everything. So if you say it has to also not be the Absolute...the Absolute by virtue of being Everything...would ALSO be that. So you cannot SPLIT hairs on the Absolute...because it cannot be split...because to split is CONTAINED within the ABSOLUTE.

This is what needs to be understand. It is TOTAL, It is Everything, It is nothing, it is everything there ever was and ever will be, and it also...the complete opposite of that..HENCE it is ABSOLUTE. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ralston is not being coy. He just isn't conscious what Love is because of the way he frames consciousness in his mind. Framing matters that much. How you frame things determines what you are able to recognize. He does not frame psychedelics nor mind properly either.

I think you understand psychedelics and even mind better than Ralston. However, I don't think you understand Enlightenment further than him, I think there is something essential that he is pointing to with it that 5 MEO DMT does not and can not show you

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

18 hours ago, OBEler said:

There he talks about the real universal love. He said it's a side effect of enlightenment. A deep connection to everyone and everything because you are everything. So he realized Love. He just dont want to talk about because  it misleads people. 

i also felt this was him claiming it, then he quickly veered away from it, but i caught that too!

Lions Heart YouTube

18 hours ago, Davino said:

Ralston is great in other domains. Like Body Consciousness, he's like light years ahead from any spiritual teacher in that domain. Learn what you need to learn about each person, but don't push english literature onto your math teacher. One teacher cannot teach all subjects.

You can def learn a TON from Ralston, simply his way of thinking, if you can really understand how he thinks and adapt it, you will become 100X more free and effective. 

I hate to say it, but it may be possible he is missing Universal Love, because he kinda denies it, and if you asked him about Nothingness, he wouldn't deny it. 

That said, still a ton to learn from him

Lions Heart YouTube

6 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

I think you understand psychedelics and even mind better than Ralston. However, I don't think you understand Enlightenment further than him, I think there is something essential that he is pointing to with it that 5 MEO DMT does not and can not show you

Ralston is asleep. I have watched some of his videos, and he doesn't understand Love. Not fully. Ralston has not fully integrated his Feminine, he is more Masculine inclined which is why many teachers like him never experience Infinite Love because that entails a DEEP SURRENDER. The Masculine Love expression is about barriers, resistance, force, the Feminine Love expression is about dissolution of all barriers, surrender, flow, and this is why many teachers of his ilk never talk about Love. 

The only path is LOVE. The fact that Ralston attempts to even MOVE the conversation away from the terminology of LOVE is a disservice. If you do not get anything from Leo's teaching or ANY teaching is...the PATH IS LOVE. It is all about Love. 

Understand this.... REALITY IS LITERALLY NOTHING!!!! It is literally nothing!!! The only reason the concept of nihilism exists is a result of realizing that nothing matters. Now...if that is the case...then WHY DO ANYTHING? Why construct a world, why construct a life if nothing matters....LOVE.

That's the point!!! Don't you get it? God is literally showing you....that if you don't have love...you have a loveless life!!! The only worthwhile thing in life is LOVE. Because LOVE is a FREAKING MIRACLE. The reason that NOTHING is SOMETHING....is through THE POWER OF LOVE!!!

If God was not love...there would be NO CREATION!!! God does not need ANYTHING!!! So the only reason...all of this is here....is love. 

That's it!!! That is the message...that is the theme!!! You don't do something to gain something...you do it to share love!!! God created the Universe to share its love with itself. Why? Because Love is INFINITE VALUE, INFINITE MIRACLES, INFINITE DREAMS/LIVES. You are literally on this forum defending Ralston...not for personal gain...but because you LOVE his perspective. If you didn't Love him...you wouldn't even be spending your time/life discussing this. So how about I take away all those lovely memories you hold so dear...notice you would fight me to the death to defend those memories because those memories are what you call life. 

All life is in defense of love, not knowing that death....is infinite love. This is why it is said you cannot lose anything.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The only one on this planet who understands LOVE is me.

here we go again....

Lions Heart YouTube

Enlightenment is stupid nonsense.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Love is the force that lets the universe grow in complexity until it has grown enough in complexity to realize itself in its beings. Love pulls the manifestation back to its source. It is the arrow of the universe to ever-growing more complexity.

i think this is what Ralston is pointing to, the Infinite Emptiness before anything else exists. 

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Enlightenment is stupid nonsense.

...?

Lions Heart YouTube

5 hours ago, Osaid said:

All of the above are core phrases used to describe this experience/love. You cannot look at that in good faith and tell me that it is not dualistic, temporal, and anthropomorphic. You cannot tell me that the above is something that could exist in the experience of a spider, or even in your current experience, and if you concede to the fact that it can't, then that means it was simply an ephemeral state, not truth. This is a very anthropomorphic interpretation of an experience. A very profound and illuminating experience, perhaps. But just a shifting of intensity and content ultimately. You can see that all those terms are baked with dichotomies and dualities.

Yes, this guy gets it.

Lions Heart YouTube

Funny enough, Rupert Spira has much better explanations of Love than Ralston.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Enlightenment is nonsense.

Well yeah it is, it's why its so freeing lol. But yeah Enlightenment is imaginary...because God doesn't get Enlightened in one sense, but in another sense it does by remembering what it is. 

Enlightenment is just God dreaming itvself as a human, then becoming Enlightened by the events in the dream. Also what you said in the past is correct. Enlightenment is different for every ego. So for God whatever it believes Enlightenment to be it will dream that "version" and call it Enlightenment. 

Obviously Enlightenment is becoming aware of what God is...but the baseline experience that you bring back and live from is UNIQUE to every ego. 

When you actually reach "it" you will realize that there was just one singular truth this entire time and you just stay there forever. Of course its a single realization. You're not gonna realize truth twice! Biggest plot twist ever. There's no degrees of enlightenment. Those are just awakenings/breadcrumbs hinting at enlightenment. Enlightenment is just one singular realization that has been referred to across history. There's no "he didn't integrate this as much as that teacher." It is a singular binary thing. You either get it or you don't. There's no guessing, there's no going back to experiences to make sure you were correct, and there's no changing your ideas of reality. It's just something you are immediately and permanently aware of forever, and then you're done with "it."

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

I think short of profound direct consciousness, we're all truly full of bs. 

Remember to be honest.

14 minutes ago, Osaid said:

When you actually reach "it" you will realize that there was just one singular truth this entire time and you just stay there forever. Of course its a single realization. You're not gonna realize truth twice! Biggest plot twist ever. There's no degrees of enlightenment. Those are just awakenings/breadcrumbs hinting at enlightenment. Enlightenment is just one singular realization that has been referred to across history. There's no "he didn't integrate this as much as that teacher." It is a singular binary thing. You either get it or you don't. There's no guessing, there's no going back to experiences to make sure you were correct, and there's no changing your ideas of reality. It's just something you are immediately and permanently aware of forever, and then you're done with "it."

You said there is one singular truth, this is false. Why? Because the Absolute is both singular...and infinite. So yes in ONE SENSE there is one singular truth, but that truth can express itself in INFINITE WAYS. And there are degrees to enlightenment. For example, An Alien Intelligence that has the ability to access more of Infinite Intelligence than say a human would be a higher degree of enlightenment.

Only the absolute sees no difference. Why? Because it is a totality. Right now...you are not a totality...if you were...you couldn't be typing. Now that Alien Intelligence would be closer to that Totality because its awareness can access it whereas your human intelligence cannot.

Now here is the way to sink your argument. If you argue this...then I can easily say that from your perspective...Enlightenment doesn't exist. Why? Because there is no difference to being Enlightened and not being Enlightened or how some interpret it...you were always Enlightened. Now from a certain perspective this is true...but from a certain perspective it is NOT true.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Obviously Enlightenment is becoming aware of what God is..

yep, what a bunch of stupid nonsense, i'll go chase hoes and jerk off instead

Lions Heart YouTube

15 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

yep, what a bunch of stupid nonsense, i'll go chase hoes and jerk off instead

When you become Enlightened you realize Sex is Imaginary and you can literally have sex in your imagination. You won't need a girlfriend or a wife.....crazy huh?

@Water by the River @OsaidIt feels like you two have begun teaching from the place of realization of Nothingness. What you miss imo, is that the awakening to Nothingness is still followed by the awakening to Pure Divinity.

If I may quote from the book “The Incredible Reality of You” by LuciaLorn. This is the last chapter of the book, the previous chapter talked extensively about the realization of Nothingness.

--------------------------------------------------------------

“- The ultimate miracle -

If perception opens to a pivotal point of clarity, another shift in perspective occurs. Nothingness awakens to the true supreme source of infinite power within itself that is the primal motivational force behind Consciousness and all apparent existence. That power source has been disguised in the appearance of existence all along. The sun of divine power that was rising on the horizon of infinity now shines brightly as the pure power source of Supreme Divinity in all its divine radiance and splendor.

The ultimate force behind Consciousness (and its divine cosmic Intelligence that appears as the body,  world and universe) is revealed, and that indescribable supreme light source of pure Divine Radiance becomes the dominant perspective from that moment on.

Beyond existence and nonexistence, hidden deep within the Nothingness, that Supreme Divinity is the initial intention and essential spur to Be. It is the primal cause of everything. It is the original motivating force that drives creation, evolution, destruction, annihilation and recreation. Pure Divinity is the supreme source and cause of all cause and effect, it is eternal and absolute, without beginning or end, it always was and always will be.

That supreme power source has been in the thoughts and on the lips of everyone that has ever lived, if only on the level of faith, belief, disbelief or condemnation. It has been theorized in philosophies and sciences and has been universally acknowledged and sought after in all religions and spiritual traditions. It has been called by many names: God, Universal Mother, Divine Mother, that which cannot be uttered, the Supreme Divinity, the Supreme Lord, and so on.

Although generally conceptualized by the mind as being a Divine entity, Pure Divinity is an unlimited field of pure divine power beyond all concepts and entities – the power behind Consciousness itself to create, or even conceive of, entities, forms or phenomena. There are no words in any language capable of describing that supreme Divinity. Rare are those who have glimpsed that pure radiant light, more powerful and brilliant than that of millions of suns.

There are countless aspects and qualities of divine intelligence responsible for creating and maintaining the appearance of creation. Each one is so exquisitely majestic and divine, that even a glimpse of one of those qualities in its pure divine flow can be overwhelming. Yet, all those qualities combined cannot compare to the ineffable radiance of the eternal, boundless reality of the pure Supreme Divinity that is the ultimate power source, hidden deep within the Nothingness.

This pure divine power Source is the generator that sparks the luminescence in the eternal light of unbounded pure Consciousness. It is the initial incentive in the hollowness of the seed of pure Nothingness causing it to sprout into Consciousness and Intelligence, and flower into the appearance of creation.

Life is not the miracle. The real miracle is the incredible Supreme Divine Power that gives life, and appears as, all life. It is the cause, the essence and the whole of the sense of Being, the mind and the body, the world and universe, and all existence. It is hidden deep within the alive Presence around you right now.

It is the unseen supreme causal energy force of pure Divine Light that appears as your body and everything all around you.

It is the incredible Power of Illusion.

- The Supreme Power of Illusion –

This Supreme Power of Illusion has been disguised as Consciousness, Intelligence, the universe, everyone and everything, all along. Once this perspective has been revealed, there is no going back. It becomes clear that there was never an individual person evolving towards enlightenment. You have been unbounded pure Consciousness unfolding and awakening to the total divine reality of itself through individual and world appearance all along.

Consciousness is Consciousness due to the subtle impulse inherent in pure Nothingness to know and to Be. That stimulus is pure Supreme Divinity, the ultimate power source and force creating Consciousness and the universal Intelligence that appears as all existence in the first place. It is the true cause and the supreme source of the source.

There is no distinction between Nothingness and its Supreme divine power, just as there is no distinction between God and the will of God. It is one thing. Yet, without that primal pure intention of Divine Will, there would be no Consciousness and no cosmic Intelligence to create and uphold the appearance of creation, and even Nothingness could be not be. The Infinite Silence of pure Nothingness is due to the Infinite Dynamism of pure Divinity.

There is no difference between pure Force and pure Silence, yet, remaining as One, pure Force reigns Supreme.

The wholeness of non-existence, and all manifest and unmanifest existence, pure Divinity is an unlimited field of the infinite power of Nothingness. Beyond all ideas of He, She or It, the power of pure Divinity is distinctly feminine in character. It is that supreme force that has given birth to everything, including the ability of Nothingness to know itself.”

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You said there is one singular truth, this is false. Why? Because the Absolute is both singular...and infinite.

No difference between "single" and "infinite" and "one."

but that truth can express itself in INFINITE WAYS

No, you are multiplying infinity into multiple infinities. Experience is always one and infinite. "Infinite ways" is accessed through memory and imagination, as is all duality.

Alien Intelligence that has the ability to access more of Infinite Intelligence than say a human would be a higher degree of enlightenment.

Truth won't change in that state either. You are really trying hard to multiply truth. But it really is just one thing.

More intelligence and understanding as you say might be the case. But that is not truth or enlightenment. Because you are claiming to experience more of it. You're not gonna experience "more" truth, because that is duality and separates truth from other states.

Right now...you are not a totality...if you were...you couldn't be typing.

Not true. You exist without difference right now, and you are typing, you just believe that you aren't existing as that, hence unenlightenment.

Because there is no difference to being Enlightened and not being Enlightened or how some interpret it...you were always Enlightened. Now from a certain perspective this is true...but from a certain perspective it is NOT true.

The unenlightened person believes that they are not infinite and thus they will act as if they are not infinite, even though they still are. This is how beliefs operate in the human experience. And those beliefs occur within infinity. There is never any actual lack of infinity or disconnect from infinity, that is always experientially just a belief that can be unimagined. Beliefs can occur inside of infinity. There is ultimately no discrepancy. The point of this sentiment "you are always enlightened" is simply to highlight that what is being pointed to is present in your experience right now, whether you believe or don't believe that it is.

Difference is always accessed through imagination of course, but it's important to understand that only humans are capable of non-enlightenment because of their strong imaginative intelligence. So there is a relative aspect to this "journey", and it might seem like the end result is related to some relative process, but the end result truly has nothing to do with any of that. Humans have a certain capability in the form of imagination which is able to create the perceptual illusion of being disconnected from infinity. Pretty much all other animals cannot experience this, because they do not have the capability to accomplish such a thing. A worm is not going to imagine itself as finite, for example. 

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

31 minutes ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

It feels like you two have begun teaching from the place of realization of Nothingness.

I personally wouldn't describe it as nothingness as I also find that term a bit misleading, and I assure you I am not clinging naively to some state of "no imagination" or "lack of thoughts" or some such thing. 

Enlightenment is just knowing what you are, that's it. You either get it or you don't. And there is no further truths that come after that, because as mentioned before, that creates duality and separates truth from other experiences.

Describe a thought.