Loveeee

Have you gone to heaven as Leo explained ?

34 posts in this topic

Understanding bias 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

No such state really exists. The state that was experienced is being anthropomorphized as "you get whatever you want" but this never actually happens as exemplified by the "but you get bored after."

Describe a thought.

On 9/9/2023 at 7:27 AM, Loveeee said:

He then goes on to say that the highest heaven is infinite of love, you don't need sex or whatever you can just have the love, direct and infinite 

This is the correct conclusion.

Describe a thought.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

After Consciousness frees itself of the human dream, it can dream anything it wants. But don't confuse that with "you" -- this ego -- having control over the process. God is in control.

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

On 09/09/2023 at 3:27 PM, Loveeee said:

He talks about it here at 58:35

ring so you choose to go back. But why though ? If the highest heaven is boring just go back to lesser heaven, why come back to this shitty life when you're not even in good health Leo, or maybe it doesn't matter because you're free and can go back to whatever heaven whenever you want ? 

Matt Kahn explain why in one of his teachings he said something like this: when you're in heaven you enjoy yourself but after a while, having everything that you want when you want makes you feel empty. It becomes boring, so you comeback to earth and you can enjoy the process of gain & loss

On 9/9/2023 at 10:05 AM, Inliytened1 said:

I have not.  But perhaps that is by design.   I have reached omniscience.   And it was a place of complete understanding of all of reality.  That is all I needed.  The rest just becomes a game.  

Design, reached, sounds like you reaching omniscience....was also a game.....maybe you just find the other games not as enjoyable. Well you do play the Actualized.Org moderator game....so maybe that fits your tastes? Are you not entertained? Is that not why you are here?

course I am just messing with ya...

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 10/9/2023 at 6:35 PM, Loveeee said:

@Hojo @tuku747 @Razard86 @Jowblob @Breakingthewall

But have you experienced infinite will ? Manifesting whatever you want 

yes, just stopping wanting for a moment.  lets reality develop without resistance, and it opens like a murky lake that suddenly becomes completely transparent. but as soon as you move it with your desires, it becomes cloudy again

Yes, I've been to heaven, and the manifestation at that level is not what you might think it is. It doesn't feel like you have a will at all, it's a complete surrender. In heaven, you don't have to create, the flow of Love and perfect creation simply happens, it's automatic. It's what you are.  All you have to do there is simply to enjoy it. On the road to heaven, I encountered a realization - oh, no matter what I could create using a will, it wouldn't be as good as what happens here automatically. Also, the act of creation would have an effort behind it, and that isn't the highest state. The highest state is completely devoid of efforting or doing, it's more like sleeping in the arms of God, as opposed to painting a painting. 

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

5 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

Yes, I've been to heaven, and the manifestation at that level is not what you might think it is. It doesn't feel like you have a will at all, it's a complete surrender. In heaven, you don't have to create, the flow of Love and perfect creation simply happens, it's automatic. It's what you are.  All you have to do there is simply to enjoy it. On the road to heaven, I encountered a realization - oh, no matter what I could create using a will, it wouldn't be as good as what happens here automatically. Also, the act of creation would have an effort behind it, and that isn't the highest state. The highest state is completely devoid of efforting or doing, it's more like sleeping in the arms of God, as opposed to painting a painting. 

How long did it last ? Was it formless or more simulation-like ?

By what means did you have this experience ?

11 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

Ya I can see that as a possibility. Probably true.

If you're there you don't WANT to go back, as you said. I feel like I want to savour the last few lifetimes here, in anticipation of what comes after. Sloooowly awakening and taking my time, that's my path. Everyone is different there. Some awaken in an instant, some take it more slow, some go awake and then back and so on (I like to do that, too).

The Process happens in a perfect way and exactly how it fits your unique structure.

Why did you return?

The Secret of this Universe is You.

1 minute ago, Loveeee said:

How long did it last ? Was it formless or more simulation-like ?

By what means did you have this experience ?

Lengthwise - hours at a time. How? Psychedelics. Different substances give you different rooms of heaven to visit.

Formless or simulation-like? I'll try to explain and if your imagination can come up with something, it might be semi-accurate. Those realms have no stable structures or bodies; everything is constantly changing into new and higher levels of beauty, so I guess we could call them formless.

There are even experiences that I could call semi-sexual or something like that. For example, I was surrounded by thousands of beautiful female legs, kissed by giant lips, and had something like sex, all whilst within this tunnel of mandala-looking light and without a specific body. The feeling is what gets you, though. You can feel those lips, the sexual feeling is completely pure and innocent, yet extremely pronounced. nothing in this world compares, and I had some nice hookups and relationships. Anyway, guess it's hard to imagine. Come over sometime, I'll show you around! :D Can't wait to stay there forever.. I'm quitting my job this week and focusing 100% on meditation until I can remain there forever. Cheers :) 

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

4 minutes ago, vibv said:

Ya I can see that as a possibility. Probably true.

If you're there you don't WANT to go back, as you said. I feel like I want to savour the last few lifetimes here, in anticipation of what comes after. Sloooowly awakening and taking my time, that's my path. Everyone is different there. Some awaken in an instant, some take it more slow, some go awake and then back and so on (I like to do that, too).

The Process happens in a perfect way and exactly how it fits your unique structure.

Why did you return?

Why did I return? Not my choice. Psychedelics only give you glimpses. If you want to stay - let go of everything in this world, meditate for thousands of hours, die, and then you are home. That's what I am focusing on starting at the end of this week. :) I've tried to reach enlightenment by giving 95% of my effort, but found that I had to dedicate all of myself to come back home. You can have glimpses even naturally, but if you have a job or even a family, then that's too much that keeps you here and you won't be able to delve deep within yourself fully. 

10 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

Why did I return? Not my choice. Psychedelics only give you glimpses. If you want to stay - let go of everything in this world, meditate for thousands of hours, die, and then you are home. That's what I am focusing on starting at the end of this week. :) I've tried to reach enlightenment by giving 95% of my effort, but found that I had to dedicate all of myself to come back home. You can have glimpses even naturally, but if you have a job or even a family, then that's too much that keeps you here and you won't be able to delve deep within yourself fully. 

I think there are many different paths. If it feels right it probably is.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

46 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

I'm radical like that too

I've had some formless/ infinite love but I'm looking for the stable stuff

Edited by Loveeee