Loveeee

Have you gone to heaven as Leo explained ?

34 posts in this topic

He talks about it here at 58:35

A state of consciousness where you have infinite will and can manifest anything you want, forever

He then goes on to say that the highest heaven is infinite of love, you don't need sex or whatever you can just have the love, direct and infinite 

Then he says that gets boring so you choose to go back. But why though ? If the highest heaven is boring just go back to lesser heaven, why come back to this shitty life when you're not even in good health Leo, or maybe it doesn't matter because you're free and can go back to whatever heaven whenever you want ? 

Anyway I've had definite glimpses of it and intend to reach it in a few months now that I'm back to psychedelics, what about you people ? 

Edited by Loveeee

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

7 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

A state of consciousness where you have infinite will and can manifest anything you want, forever

He then goes on to say that the highest heaven is infinite of love, you don't need sex or whatever you can just have the love, direct and infinite 

Then he says that gets boring so you choose to go back. But why though ? If the highest heaven is boring just go back to lesser heaven, why come back to this shitty life when you're not even in good health @Leo Gura , or maybe it doesn't matter because you're free and can go back to whatever heaven whenever you want ? 

Anyway I've had definite glimpses of it and will probably reach it in a few months now that I'm back to psychedelics, what about you people ? 

No he talks about the cost of Infinite power.   It renders everything meaningless.  So it negates itself.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No he talks about the cost of Infinite power.   It renders everything meaningless.  So it negates itself.  

Exactly the "highest" heaven is meaningless and boring because no resistance means no game, so the sweet spot would actually be in the middle, not God-mode but not human-mode either because come on it sucks

Edited by Loveeee

1 minute ago, Loveeee said:

Exactly the "highest" heaven is meaningless because no resistance means no game, so the sweet spot would actually be in the middle, not God-mode but not human-mode either because come on it sucks 

Haha.  But then what - alien mode?  The difference between human and something else above human becomes an infinite regress.    So basically- human mode only sucks because you are allowing it to suck.   Yeah you have put certain things outside of your power.   But you must in order to experience any limitation at all.  As soon as you start picking what limits you are giving yourself you become unlimited.  There are no grey areas.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Haha.  But then what - alien mode?  The difference between human and something else above human becomes an infinite regress.    So basically- human mode only sucks because you are allowing it to suck.   Yeah you have put certain things outside of your power.   But you must in order to experience any limitation at all.  As soon as you start picking what limits you are giving yourself you become unlimited.  There are no grey areas.

I mean it's fun to start from there but to be stuck there ? No

Although as I understand one isn't stuck

Also, what's your experience with this ?

4 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

I mean it's fun to start from there but to be stuck there ? No

Although as I understand one isn't stuck

Also, what's your experience with this ?

What do you mean?   Are you asking if there are states of consciousness beyond human?  There are states of consciousness much higher, yes, but the cost is that you must forfeit being human.   You aren't ready to do that, and so, here you are, reading my words. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

What do you mean?   Are you asking if there are states of consciousness beyond human?  There are states of consciousness much higher, yes, but the cost is that you must forfeit being human.   You aren't ready to do that, and so, here you are, reading my words. 

No I mean have you experienced infinite will ? Manifesting whatever you want 

6 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

No I mean have you experienced infinite will ? Manifesting whatever you want 

I have not.  But perhaps that is by design.   I have reached omniscience.   And it was a place of complete understanding of all of reality.  That is all I needed.  The rest just becomes a game.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

God is a homeless crack head puking on the side of the road after a night of heavy drinking. We need to ask why would an infinite being do this to itself why am I doing this to myself. Well you can't know unless you some diving into the dream itself.

You can have dreams at night and think why am I dreaming this right now or why did I dream that. You are the one doing it but you don't know why unless you do some introspection into the character 

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

I have not.  But perhaps that is by design.   I have reached omniscience.   And it was a place of complete understanding of all of reality.  That is all I needed.  The rest just becomes a game.  

Do you intend to ? What's your current quest ?

Edited by Loveeee

19 hours ago, Loveeee said:

Then he says that gets boring so you choose to go back. But why though ? If the highest heaven is boring just go back to lesser heaven, why come back to this shitty life when you're not even in good health Leo, or maybe it doesn't matter because you're free and can go back to whatever heaven whenever you want

Personally, I prefer the Law of One's interpretation. The Self chooses to undergo a veiling process so as to forget the nature of the Self as A Creator of Infinite Intelligence, so that a new avatar of God, or soul, may be instantiated authentically, building up from ground zero, all the way back up to God-hood. This is to maintain the Free Will of the local self, such that the local self is at anytime able to maintain a sense of choice and self-control, and not just at the whims of fate that is the will of the Higher Self. It is here that the Self can become truly Self-Aware for the first time, putting into perspective the true meaning of value, consciously choosing to either serve the local-self, or willingly serve the collective-self.

Once the Self has ascended to the higher realms of Consciousness as a choice according to it's own free will, and has lived there in heaven for quite some eons, the Self grows bored at it's current stage of enlightenment and therefore, chooses to undergo the spiritual equivalent of grinding in World of Warcraft by incarnating in third density. Willingly choosing to undergo the veiling process again and incarnate on Earth as what's called a Wanderer, or "starseed", so they can bring their native vibration of innate Love, Wisdom, and Unity to the material world without infringing on the free choice of other souls to not know that they are God, for enlightented vibrations can only be recieved by an open channel. So then, the wandering soul is able to deepen the balance of Love, Wisdom, and Unity within the self, by undergoing the process of awakening again, simultaneously performing a service for other-selves by radiating enlightenment to lighten the vibration of the planetary consciousness. It's a win-win situation.

You perform a great service just by being fully, and unapologetically You, radiating the self as pure love, light, and Oneness with all that is.

You are effectively a lighthouse, shining ever brighter in the dark of the night.

Edited by tuku747

Brains Do Not Exist 

1. You have no idea how smart you are. 

2. You have no idea how powerful you are. 

3. If you go deep enough you can literally break reality. What does that mean? You won't be able to hold this reality together? Why?

This reality is held together by two things, attachment, and ignorance. If you release attachment....which is the most dangerous then you won't have anything tethering you to your human dream. After that....once the veil of denial is overcome...your reality will collapse and this dream will be no more. Everyone complaining in this thread has NO IDEA how much they love being human. 

You are in such denial it is hilarious!!! How do we know you love being human....your still dreaming your human life. THAT IS HOW WE KNOW. If you didn't love being human right now....you would have already found a way....to collapse this human dream and you would no longer be dreaming your current human life. 

Your WILL is ridiculously powerful, many of you do not realize that you are WILLIFULLY IGNORANT. You heard that right. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

1. You have no idea how smart you are. 

2. You have no idea how powerful you are. 

3. If you go deep enough you can literally break reality. What does that mean? You won't be able to hold this reality together? Why?

This reality is held together by two things, attachment, and ignorance. If you release attachment....which is the most dangerous then you won't have anything tethering you to your human dream. After that....once the veil of denial is overcome...your reality will collapse and this dream will be no more. Everyone complaining in this thread has NO IDEA how much they love being human. 

You are in such denial it is hilarious!!! How do we know you love being human....your still dreaming your human life. THAT IS HOW WE KNOW. If you didn't love being human right now....you would have already found a way....to collapse this human dream and you would no longer be dreaming your current human life. 

Your WILL is ridiculously powerful, many of you do not realize that you are WILLIFULLY IGNORANT. You heard that right. 

Exactly, if they would live in a higher state of consciousness for 1 day and experience the insanity they would cry and beg god to come back to ego life.  If they deconstruct reality to some extent and become the most conscious being on earth, the responsibility  that will come with that will make them bedridden and they will dream themselves away. Everything is, how it's supposed to be.  The thing is, ones you deconstruct reality enough you're totally on your own and nobody can help you. Consciousness is nothingness and memory becomes nothingness, ones you try to take over the gods flow because you had the realization that you're god it will go downwards and you will see how dangerous freewill/decisions can be in nothingness. 

I like the NDE video you posted, and i see lots of connections/truth in it. I hope that it will always be like that regarding god, and that there will always be someone that is more conscious then you. MEaning reaching god kind of level, but never to be god - is the only way

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

On 9/9/2023 at 3:27 PM, Loveeee said:

Anyway I've had definite glimpses of it and intend to reach it in a few months now that I'm back to psychedelics, what about you people ? 

Psychedelics are a good exercise to practice detachment and make your mind plastic, but have a psychedelic trip, have experiences in which your human self mixes with mystical states, where you get bored and are alone and things like that, and then believe that's the truth...well, that's not my game

@Loveeee no one time I entered a state where there was a see through cube in my vision it looked like minecraft and I felt like I could make anything appear but I couldn't do it I just had the idea that I could

6 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

@Hojo @tuku747 @Razard86 @Jowblob @Breakingthewall

But have you experienced infinite will ? Manifesting whatever you want 

No, but my purpose with any psychedelic is to let go of the self. I think that infinite will is inflating the ego. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't believe that there is a guy, me, on high, creating things according to his will and then hiding from himself, but that there is reality  happening. There is a fundamental difference, the self that disappears or that grows, which some identify with omnipotent god.

1 hour ago, Loveeee said:

Everything you could ever want has already happened / is happening. To push everything into place according to the (short-sighted) will of only the local-self is to ignore the will of other-selves. When you tune into the harmony and flow that is the will of the Higher Self, Pure Unconditional Love, you tune into the collective will in which all Creators and Creations exist in harmony and nobody's chosen method of evolution is infringed upon by the selfish desires of just one aspect of the Infinite Creator.

In short, we are already in heaven. Life is a holy fift from the Infinite Self. That we think we can improve what is already given to us as perfect using the finite will is to smear the balance that produced the infinite intelligence in the first place.

Edited by tuku747

Brains Do Not Exist 

29 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

@Loveeee

infinite will doesn't happen in human body out of love, but yes i have manifested things to some extent and have tested this. Time becomes almost non moving, there is only presence. I have manifested infinite milk/juice, manifested the appearance of objects in perfect/broken state, manifested the change of my appearance and much more. The thing is, ones you deconstruct god/reality enough while being in your ego body memory becomes imaginary, meaning your memory becomes nothingness and because of this you also become nothingness because you don't fully know what you are and try to control the nothingness=objects/environment it becomes a dangerous territory because you're trying to take over the flow/god which can make your ego kill itself/get stuck in some form of consciousness like hell and so on.

When you start forgetting your ego body, you enter the mental world in this mental world you can manifest whatever you want when you try to take control, For example you can manifest a spiritual world with all the characters/living beings in it and then put your consciousness pov inside the character and you can even forget yourself in it , while in this character the world will manifest around you. But when you're in the mental world , you start fighting against yourself because you realize all is you and you're the only one. When you accept yourself fully as god, there is peace/harmony/love and you're in peace dreaming while being awake. But when you try to control things and try to understand what you are, you start making worlds/manifesting things and try to escape, this is the reason jesus said you're already in heaven.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE