ivankiss

Enlightenment for dummies

56 posts in this topic

Enlightenment doesn’t even exist. True awakening is realizing that your awakening was just a self-deception. If you could absolutely awaken, you wouldn’t be human anymore. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

7 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Enlightenment doesn’t even exist. True awakening is realizing that your awakening was just a self-deception. 

And what is that if not enlightenment? You kind of defeated your own argument lol.

10 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

If you could absolutely awaken, you wouldn’t be human anymore. 

And if you were to read more carefully, you would understand that there is no such thing as a "human being" in the absolute.

@ivankiss I hope an alien squirrel bites you in the nuts.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

This is so funny to read and imagine. xD

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'd like to see that happening too xD

7 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I'll put in a prayer for you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

54 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This entire exchange?.....I think I just died and went to heaven on this one!!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

when you say "alien" do you meant literal aliens or just that it's so out of this reality and world it is "alien" to us?

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

13 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Well yes, I am, in this thread and others similar to it. But I don't generally deny the "human experience" or anything within it. I'm also ok with perceiving dualistically, identifying, standing for certain values and beliefs... All of it. BUT it is important to see thing for what they are. You believe in unicorns or alien squirrels? Good. Just be conscious that those are beliefs. That's my point.

In actuality, there is no notion of duality, nor oneness. Yet oneness is all there is.

Like a movie that's watching itself. It's happening nowhere. On no screen. And there is no movie either... But yeah.

?

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

@Leo Gura @ivankiss your prayers have been answered. The special squirrel is coming soon. Right now it's in Pennsylvania. 

5T7QqBemJuPS.jpg?o=1

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@Buck Edwards Perfect. Off to shave my balls and set up my camera.

Hopefully in reverse order ⚽⚾???