ivankiss

Enlightenment for dummies

56 posts in this topic

I don't mean to insult anyone... Although it cannot be denied that there are some rather dumb people out there, who happened to be also seeking enlightenment, for whatever dumb, selfish reason.

What I want to do here (again) is simplify things as much as I can. Be as direct as I can. As down to earth as I can. Which means no woo woo spiritual language, no aliens, no zodiac, no tarot reading, chakras, kundalinies, shakti pakti ramana dam husseins, etc. None of your daily spiritual protein powders. 

Real, direct, raw, 'tangible', always accessible Truth. That's what I'm interested in. I don't care about your cute little fairytales.

I'm doing this for myself as much as I'm doing it for anybody else.

Truth is now.

You are now.

You are never yesterday or tomorrow, you are always now. Simple and obvious, right? Ok. Let's move on.

As you are, right now, right here, this very moment, you are thinking, you are feeling and you are perceiving.

In case it is unclear: perception = 5 human senses

Seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, touching... That is what perception is.

And perception is where most get stuck. It's where they get trapped and don't even know it. 

'Veil of perception'

Perception is duality. It is not Absolute. You could live without one or two or more of your senses. What you could not 'live' without... is more fundamental. It is so fundamental that it is so easy to overlook it, or mistake it for something else, or whatever.

Consciousness.

That is your true nature.

Always and forever. Before and after it. For a billion more infinities. Absolutely indefinitely. Got it? Good.

Most would confuse one or all of their human senses (perception) for consciousness. When in actuality, consciousness is 'prior' to all senses - if you will. It is prior to any thought. Prior to any feeling. Prior to anything at all. It is literally the Source of everything. 

Everything changes. Your thoughts, your feelings, the way you perceive things, your values, beliefs, your environment, the world, the universe... fucking everything.

Everything except... what? 

Yes! You guessed it!

Consciousness! 5 points for Gryffindor!

Consciousness, in its purest form - if you will, is forever untouched and undefined. It is everything and nothing simultaneously. It holds the potential to become literally anything. This becomes crystal clear once you go beyond the senses. Once you tear down the veil of perception. But also, once you tame and calm your thoughts and emotions, and detach from your imaginary identity.

So, to sum it up:

There is only here and now, consciousness is all there is and you are it too. Your 5 human senses are filters, filtering information - Useful in some regard, but in your way if you want to reach the Absolute.

Absolute = being. 

There is only beingness/consciousness in the Absolute. Also, notice that language is stupid and super limited and these things can never really, truly be explained. You must do it for yourself, on your own. There is no other way.

The eye can never see itself.

Edited by ivankiss

This is sooo false that its gonna take too much to correct..

There is only the five senses. Even thought is sensed .

Nothing else exists .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Also ..stop calling people fools and dummies. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

17 minutes ago, Vibes said:

What 5 senses?

Your physical feelings appear in nowhere, your face is a thought, your sight is not coming from behind eyes, your hearing is always inside you (meaning that if you hear a noise far away, it's appearing inside your consciousness, theres no distance), same for taste and smell.

It's all appearing in consciousness out of nowhere.

Listen I'm sure plenty of guys here would tell me that there is no perception.  So what is the function of the perception system like the  nervous system?  Hopefully you're not gonna tell me it's a thought  or some crazy shit but otherwise F it.

If you can say to me, in all seriousness, that you do not think, feel, perceive and that you are not conscious right now... then you are absolutely a dummy or a fool, in my eyes.

In fact, you are worse. Not just dumb but also in denial about it. Which is how it usually works. 

Other hot words to use in similar scenarios: sleepwalkers (my favorite), muggles, normies, sheep, NPCs, bots or just simply idiots.

What? You think God is not capable of masquerading as a complete idiot and making your life harder? God loves that shit. And when you think you are most enlightened, that's when most idiots will come your way to test you. In an infinite universe, fools have their place. We all are fools, from one point of view or another. Compassion has its place too, certainly. And so does some good old fashioned ass whooping. Physical, verbal or spiritual. It all has its place. And none of it makes you less of divine being that you already are.

Fools.

4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

The eye can never see itself.

5 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

If you can say to me, in all seriousness, that you do not think, feel, perceive and that you are not conscious right now... then you are absolutely a dummy or a fool, in my eyes.

I thought I was going through spiritual catharsis. Actually, it might’ve just been cataracts!

Someone refer me to an “I” doctor!

On 9/9/2023 at 9:57 PM, ivankiss said:

I don't mean to insult anyone

We're all dummies! xD

Indeed. 

Except for our lord and saviour Leo, of course.

Consciousness changes too. That is why there are many states of consciousness. Nothing is unchanged. 

Also, consciousness and sense-perception are one. If you have no senses/perception of anything, then there would be nothing for you to be conscious of. Think about your life in the womb. One of the reasons you don’t have any consciousness during that time is because your senses have not been developed. Imagine being born with no sight, no sound, no sensation, just a baby living its life in a sensory deprivation tank or like in the matrix. It would not be able to be conscious of anything. In the case of the matrix, it was only conscious of the world the machines fed to it. But in this case, you could not form of analytical thought because thought depends on the senses and of language.

Consciousness and senses/perceptions are one and absolute. Everything you experience is absolute. Consciousness is everything you experience.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

46 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Consciousness changes too. That is why there are many states of consciousness. Nothing is unchanged. 

'States of consciousness' do not actually exist. Consciousness is forever whole and unchanged. What changes is that which arises in consciousness. Which is of course, ultimately, mist. Nothing. 'Illusion'.

What you are saying does not differ much, or at all from a classic scientific view of consciousness. Which is, of course, limited and false.

3 hours ago, ivankiss said:

'States of consciousness' do not actually exist. Consciousness is forever whole and unchanged. What changes is that which arises in consciousness. Which is of course, ultimately, mist. Nothing. 'Illusion'.

What you are saying does not differ much, or at all from a classic scientific view of consciousness. Which is, of course, limited and false.

You are being close-minded. Changes does exist, if it didn't...it couldn't be imagined. Of course it is nothing and illusion...that is why it can change. Change is IMPOSSIBLE if it was actually solid. It has to be nothing....to be everything. So the fact that it is illusion is a property or characteristic of change.

If you can change your definition of change as illusion then change...is real and it exists it exists as illusion because what you call existence...is an illusion. What if I told you...that God is an illusion? How would that make you feel?

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 I'm not saying change does not exist, I'm saying consciousness (as absolute) does not change. There are no states, levels, degrees, dimensions, planes... none of that. Only pure isness. Pure consciousness.

Change is illusory, indeed. It requires time, and that's self explanatory.

You guys are too high on your fairytales. It's really not that complicated. It's incredibly simple, in fact. Once you 'open your eyes'.

And yes, I am close-minded. For bullshit, that is.

22 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Also, consciousness and sense-perception are one. If you have no senses/perception of anything, then there would be nothing for you to be conscious of. Think about your life in the womb. One of the reasons you don’t have any consciousness during that time is because your senses have not been developed. Imagine being born with no sight, no sound, no sensation, just a baby living its life in a sensory deprivation tank or like in the matrix. It would not be able to be conscious of anything. In the case of the matrix, it was only conscious of the world the machines fed to it. But in this case, you could not form of analytical thought because thought depends on the senses and of language.

And another reason you don't remember anything from the womb is because your brain cells were not yet mature enough to "record" events? At 1 years of age you have senses but you still don't remember anything 

Edited by itsadistraction

1 hour ago, itsadistraction said:

And another reason you don't remember anything from the womb is because your brain cells were not yet mature enough to "record" events? At 1 years of age you have senses but you still don't remember anything 

I smell science again...

Falsehood! Blasphemy! 

20 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@Razard86 I'm not saying change does not exist, I'm saying consciousness (as absolute) does not change. There are no states, levels, degrees, dimensions, planes... none of that. Only pure isness. Pure consciousness.

Change is illusory, indeed. It requires time, and that's self explanatory.

You guys are too high on your fairytales. It's really not that complicated. It's incredibly simple, in fact. Once you 'open your eyes'.

And yes, I am close-minded. For bullshit, that is.

There are states levels and degrees, if there weren't you couldn't talk about it. The truth is WHAT IS. What is ....is you are using the terms states, levels, degrees, and if I asked you what they are...you could tell me. Why? Because they exist. They would have to not exist and never exist for you to not KNOW THEM.

What is knowledge? Knowledge is God's ability to be AWARE of what it is. So right now...you are communicating with me because you are aware of what I am writing and responding to it. To understand truth, you have to ACCEPT WHAT IS. Right now....you are DENYING one thing and saying something else.  When you CARVE UP the truth into a this versus this, you create duality.

So when you say REALITY never changes...you deny your own experience of change and thus are LYING to yourself. You are denying RELATIVITY. God can imagine OTHER and make OTHER REAL!!! If GOD couldn't make it real you would have already dissolved the boundary. When we say there is no difference between what is real and imaginary we are saying that depending on what God imagines....real CHANGES!!!

By denying that GOD has the ability to change what is REAL by saying it is ONLY changeless you distort the truth. GOD IS BOTH CHANGE and the LACK OF CHANGE. If GOD was changeless it couldn't IMAGINE CHANGE and that would be a limitation on God's power. You see? This is why I said...remove bias!!! Stop pointing in ONE DIRECTION. Lack of change is one direction, change is in infinite directions!!!! God is BOTH. And that BOTH is ONE!!

You say how? Well because it is not logical. Logical requires division. Change and the lack of change...are IDENTICAL. Open up your mind to the possibility that CHANGE and lack of CHANGE are the same. Then you will realize why existence is magical, and a miracle, and is complete nonsense lol. God is pure nonsense, which means...it cannot be explained logically. The gurus of past only focused on the changeless to help there students...they knew....change and sameness are ONE, form and formless are one. Which means....the formless is just as much as an illusion as form, and change and sameness are both illusions. 

God is an illusion that is real. God is a LIE that is ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!! GOD IS PURE DECEPTION, THAT is PURE HONESTY, GOD IS PURE CHAOS, and PURE ORDER. GOD is PURE EVIL AND PURE GOOD. Why? Because GOD is EVERY perception, every opinion, everything..... 

GOD's POWER IS ABSOLUTE. For example...as Holykael believes itself to be PURE EVIL. As long as God dreams itself as Holykael, God is a human living in a world/life that it deems is made by an EVIL CREATOR and possibly only upon the end of this dream will it awaken to the fact that is is Absolute Goodness. 

But if you asked God from Holykael's perspective if his perspective of God being PURE EVIL was true he would say yes. The only way he can experience Goodness is to wake up and drop his biases....otherwise his experience of what is REAL is based on how he is holding his experience.

Right now the same is true for you......for you to understand me...you need to give up logic altogether and embrace that God...is PARADOX. The paradox can only be embraced through LOVE. LOVE is NOT RATIONAL. LOVE can create rational, but it is prior to rationality. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 STOP YELLING AT MEEE!!! xD

You are clearly confusing relative and absolute truth. You see a rock you think it's absolute. Lol no. That which is masquerading as a rock is absolute. The appearance or experience of a rock is not. It's limited and finite.  

Again... and please read carefully this time, I'm keeping it short and sweet: 

Change, states, levels, degrees, dimensions... IS RELATIVE (illusory)

Unchanged, being, oneness, wholeness, motionless, light, consciousness... IS ABSOLUTE 

ONE. NOT FUCKING TWO.

CHANGE, STATES, LEVES: TWO (or more)

CONSCIOUSNESS: ONLY ONE

8 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Razard86 STOP YELLING AT MEEE!!! xD

You are clearly confusing relative and absolute truth. You see a rock you think it's absolute. Lol no. That which is masquerading as a rock is absolute. The appearance or experience of a rock is not. It's limited and finite.  

Again... and please read carefully this time, I'm keeping it short and sweet: 

Change, states, levels, degrees, dimensions... IS RELATIVE (illusory)

Unchanged, being, oneness, wholeness, motionless, light, consciousness... IS ABSOLUTE 

ONE. NOT FUCKING TWO.

CHANGE, STATES, LEVES: TWO (or more)

CONSCIOUSNESS: ONLY ONE

A rock is the absolute.....that's my point...you don't get it. Everything is the Absolute, there is no difference between the Absolute and the relative....but in another sense there is. Think of it like this. God is an INFINITE PERSPECTIVE. Depending on what perspective God takes...that is what is ABSOLUTELY TRUE for GOD at that particular moment. 

Also I am not yelling I cap...for emphasis...and notice...you just did...what you asked me not to do...it's like I said...you lack awareness. You are too rigid your mind is not pliable. You are suffering from paradigm lock, God is PURE IMAGINATION, right now you are in it is ONE WAY MODE. No...it is in INFINITE MODE. 

Edited by Razard86

37 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

GOD IS BOTH CHANGE and the LACK OF CHANGE. If GOD was changeless it couldn't IMAGINE CHANGE and that would be a limitation on God's power. You see? This is why I said...remove bias!!! Stop pointing in ONE DIRECTION. Lack of change is one direction, change is in infinite directions!!!! God is BOTH. And that BOTH is ONE!!

You say how? Well because it is not logical. Logical requires division. Change and the lack of change...are IDENTICAL. Open up your mind to the possibility that CHANGE and lack of CHANGE are the same. Then you will realize why existence is magical, and a miracle, and is complete nonsense lol. God is pure nonsense, which means...it cannot be explained logically. The gurus of past only focused on the changeless to help there students...they knew....change and sameness are ONE, form and formless are one. Which means....the formless is just as much as an illusion as form, and change and sameness are both illusions. 

God is an illusion that is real. God is a LIE that is ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!! GOD IS PURE DECEPTION, THAT is PURE HONESTY, GOD IS PURE CHAOS, and PURE ORDER. GOD is PURE EVIL AND PURE GOOD. Why? Because GOD is EVERY perception, every opinion, everything..... 

Bang on, brother. ☯️

Edited by Bazooka Jesus