jdc7733

If I’m god, why can’t I work out what this is for?

41 posts in this topic

@Princess Arabia direct quote 'only listen to what I have to say and don't respond to it. If you say something else than  what I say its completely pointless.

9 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Princess Arabia direct quote 'only listen to what I have to say and don't respond to it. If you say something else than  what I say its completely pointless.

Sure

Know thyself....

On 9.9.2023 at 8:33 PM, Princess Arabia said:

I cant...the back and forth is pointless sometimes.

Isn't this pointlessness the very point of existence? :P

Without the endless back and forth, there would be no dance!

38 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Isn't this pointlessness the very point of existence? :P

Without the endless back and forth, there would be no dance!

?You're right! No sense going back and forth with you on this one.?

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

You can work out what life is for. You are working it out. Just give yourself a 50 year time span.

Allan Watts said god does a mind wipe and presses the "random" button and lives your life.

Leo says life is a video game but God is tired of "god mode" or the "cheat codes" so god is playing the game on the difficult setting.

:)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

?You're right! No sense going back and forth with you on this one.?

Meh, how boring. xD

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

Meh, how boring. xD

I can't win. You don't wanna see my exciting side. It can get pretty hectic. Last time you and I went on an exciting date it didn't end well, remember. We were called children. Lol

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

OMG! I will never get back that  :36secs of my life. Lol

Know thyself....

22 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Last time you and I went on an exciting date it didn't end well, remember.

Pff, so what? The worst dates always make for the best stories afterwards. ;)

25 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

We were called children. Lol

Believe it or not... I've been called much worse in my time. ^_^

On 9/9/2023 at 2:33 PM, Hojo said:

@Razard86 the only reason you know is cause you came out of it. If you didn't come out there is nothing to compare it too. 

The only reason you knew you had a dream is cause you come out of the dream and say I was dreaming. Similar to the godhead the only way you can know you were in godhead is if you come out of godhead and say I was just there.

Your not even listening to yourself. You said the only reason...if you aren't there...you had no reason. You need to be aware to have a reason, you need to be there to come out of something.

You are infinity. Infinity is EVERYWHERE and NOWHERE. It is the only thing. It literally is impossible for it NOT TO EXIST. But it can DREAM that it doesn't exist. The problem is....it will ALWAYS KNOW even if it attempts to erase its own memory....that is has always existed. How? Because it has NO BEGINNING. AND NO END.

Get it? It NEVER HAD A BEGINNING and it will NEVER have an end. It has to CREATE or IMAGINE a supposed beginning and END.

That is what is being communicated here. 

Many of you have no idea how crazy this work becomes...  your human logic...cannot comprehend this. Linearity is IMAGINED. Time does not have to be linear, it could be twisty and NON-LINEAR.

If God wanted too, it could imagine its you watching Leo, and then suddenly in the present moment, you are now Leo watching someone watch Leo. You awaken as Leo and say "What the fuck." This doesn't even make sense. How am I watching someone watch me...then  you could become another Leo watching Leo, watching you, watch Leo. Then you could become You watching Leo, watch Leo, watch you watching Leo.

The only reason things make sense at all, is because you as God...created LOGIC, CREATED ORDER. Humans don't have logic....God imagines itself as a human and gives humans logic. In fact in one sense...you could say humans aren't even alive. Why? Because what you call life...is just God. Since you are God...you can become conscious that every human is HOLLOW inside...and that they are walking INSIDE YOUR MIND since your mind is hollow. THEN....if you are open to it....you could imagine their organs...and feel their organs operating inside their body. The only reason why it feels like people are separate is because you imagine it, but you can unimagine it to also.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Can god self reflect on itself as nothing? When I experienced nothingness I could not or had no idea how to self reflect.i was just pouting for eternity. If God can't self reflect it is nothing.

It could have been i was not concious of God and therefore couldn't see how to self reflect as God but from my experience as nothing it cannot self reflect. If you cannot self reflect you do not exist you are existence and if existence is nothing you are nothing.

Yes when I'm able to self reflect I can look back and say I was there but if there is no self reflection I cannot, i am just there when I am there. Unless I'm concious of God in that moment.

This would mean death and the end of life  as something permanently stops  if you are not concious of God while dead.

You would remain as nothing forever until you somehow raise yourself up from purgatory unconsciously.

Edited by Hojo

24 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Can god self reflect on itself as nothing? When I experienced nothingness I could not or had no idea how to self reflect.i was just pouting for eternity. If God can't self reflect it is nothing.

A Meta Self-Reflection.

@Yimpa how do you do that? Would it be to self reflect as God while self reflecting as a human. That would mean that those who do not self reflect themselves as God while in a body that can self reflect don't have a God and essentially die permanently as if there were no god.

This would be what I am trying to communicate. If you die without knowing what God is you essentially die permanently and rise yourself out of purgatory unconsciously to live again after infinite time

That is what i experienced.

It could be that I trapped myself in a state to experience infinite abandonment so that I could re fall in love with God after having been to the bottomless pit. I don't know and am only speaking on experience.

Edited by Hojo

Who is making a distinction between God and human? Are the differences real or unreal?

Only limited beings have to work things out.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Yimpa God is doing everything and the differences are not real. I do not beleive in free will so God is doing everything to God.

I tried to do an experiment where I would  have a shower and go as fast as I normally do but consciously narrate to myself what I am doing and I couldn't keep up with my actions. I see that this body is moving by itself while showering. Then I see that we have just programmed our bodies to do things through a yes or no type system and then they do them unconsciously.

But I also could be living unconsciously because I do not communicate to myself every action my body does. I could have just noticed how unconcious I am living

Edited by Hojo

No speculation.

Grasp what you are first, the rest of your related questions may sort themselves out afterwards.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Only limited beings have to work things out.

That'd be every being, I imagine.

3 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

That'd be every being, I imagine.

But not Being itself :ph34r:xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.