Ryan M

Does anything compare to MDMA?

30 posts in this topic

3-cmc 3-mmc mephedrone type of drugs

But they're probably also neurotoxic like MDMA

Less euphoric but safer - DXM

How bad is MDMA (ecstasy), if you do it sparingly like once every other month, is that ok or it can fuck your brain. You know I heard such opposing views on it, it’s hard to tell who is right on it especially with the media and war on drugs, but surprisingly there is a lot of good YouTube videos starting to pop on it, and they bring mdma in a very good light.

So to answer your question, 2CB is a good alternative, it’s imagine mixing mdma and LSD together. See actually very unbiased video by double blind, very good channel by the way, I am glad YouTube still allows such, actually come to think after Covid, YouTube laced their laws a bit. Take a look at this video you will learn a good deal about 2CB.

On 2024-08-27 at 5:51 AM, Gennadiy1981 said:

How bad is MDMA (ecstasy), if you do it sparingly like once every other month, is that ok or it can fuck your brain. You know I heard such opposing views on it, it’s hard to tell who is right on it especially with the media and war on drugs, but surprisingly there is a lot of good YouTube videos starting to pop on it, and they bring mdma in a very good light.

So to answer your question, 2CB is a good alternative, it’s imagine mixing mdma and LSD together. See actually very unbiased video by double blind, very good channel by the way, I am glad YouTube still allows such, actually come to think after Covid, YouTube laced their laws a bit. Take a look at this video you will learn a good deal about 2CB.

i heard it’s ok-ish to take max once in three months

5 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Yeah I also heard the same. But idk, I don't like playing with t he's compounds that overuse your hormones. MDMA really fuks your serotonin 

nothing beats mdma in terms of physical pleasure

18 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Yeah that’s what I read on Reddit in one post. But I also read that once a month is also okeyish, but maybe it’s my ego speaks that I want to do more often, I don’t know but this year I was doing once a month and when the time came had craving for it. I guess I have to cut back. 

But my concern is it’s neurotoxicity. Like @Ryan M posted initially and I did read somewhere else so if that is the case it’s super bad because that can give dimensia in the long run and etc. 

And what sucks the most is that it’s very hard to get fair information. You either have the main stream who will downplay this medicine saying how deadly and dangerous it is, or people on the other side who will blindly praise it as a magic cure for all types of depression and etc. So you cannot really get an unbiased information and that’s very bad. That’s why people have to choose an opinion that mostly resonates with them and it’s not always based on science. I don’t know, but lately I feel like science itself is being weaponized. 

5 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Yeah that’s what I read on Reddit in one post. But I also read that once a month is also okeyish, but maybe it’s my ego speaks that I want to do more often, I don’t know but this year I was doing once a month and when the time came had craving for it. I guess I have to cut back. 

But my concern is it’s neurotoxicity. Like @Ryan M posted initially and I did read somewhere else so if that is the case it’s super bad because that can give dimensia in the long run and etc. 

And what sucks the most is that it’s very hard to get fair information. You either have the main stream who will downplay this medicine saying how deadly and dangerous it is, or people on the other side who will blindly praise it as a magic cure for all types of depression and etc. So you cannot really get an unbiased information and that’s very bad. That’s why people have to choose an opinion that mostly resonates with them and it’s not always based on science. I don’t know, but lately I feel like science itself is being weaponized. 

i used to sometimes do it 2-3 times a week. And plus lots of alcohol. A dumb thing to do but i didn’t really know about neuro toxicity then.

I just did mescaline again this weekend (from dried San Pedro cactus) and it was amazing.

I could access all components of euphoria, love, connection to other people, energy, and deep introspetion and appreciation for the gift of life. It is not exactly like MDMA since the latter attains a higher level of euphoria IME, but the subtler way in which mescaline works seems more grounded and sustainable. What's better, the after effects are mostly positive.

Another good thing about mescaline is you don't need redosing, since it lasts very long.

The only thing I would recommend, if possible, is trying synthetic mescaline since it does not seem sustainable to get it from the cactus since they take a long time to grow back.

Edited by PsychedelicEagle

Huachuma is subtle.  Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 hours to activate.  The Spanish called it “San Pedro” because Saint Peter held the keys to heaven.   I have had this experience.   There is a feeling of wonder and everything you see looks beautiful – the trees vibrate as if they are alive and even the sky looks pulsating and alive.   The San Pedro I took last time had 20% peyote mixed in which made it more intense.   You can also have a “bad trip” on San Pedro.  I had one that went through the darkness and it lasted 16 hours.   That is one thing to consider.  Mescaline stays in your system a long time.  Plan on a journey being at least 12 hours.   I don’t take MDMA because it is synthetic and I believe nature is healing.

Vincit omnia Veritas.