Bryanbrax

Leo Is Wrong About Andrew Tate : Deep Inner Workings

99 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Raze said:

Leo, I am surprised you of all people use the cult term so loosely given how often you are falsely accused of it. Andrew Tate doesn’t have a cult, there are very specific standards for what a cult is he doesn’t meet.

I'm watching the 2nd video from the blog. AT kept saying he's in charge of his culture. What do you think that means.

Know thyself....

At approx 37:00 marker in the second video on the blog,the guy interviewed that worked in the War Room admitted AT's organization to be a cult. 

Know thyself....

People are easily fooled by the appearance of things.

Go look for decent role models if that's what you want. There are highly intelligent and mature options out there unlikely these ones. There are men to look up to and yet you guys choose to follow opportunistic, cool-looking children.

the media created andrew tate. they talk about him for 3 years non stop. they want him messing with the children. how long can you talk about a pimp.

2 hours ago, Raze said:

Leo, I am surprised you of all people use the cult term so loosely given how often you are falsely accused of it. Andrew Tate doesn’t have a cult, there are very specific standards for what a cult is he doesn’t meet.

Watch that BBC documentary. Leo linked it in this thread.

Basically all that Tate is doing is channeling you into a funnel that ends in his cult which is the war room.

Tik Tok and other social Meida -> The Real World(formerly Hustlers University) -> War Room. 

War Room is the ultimate Cult that is run by Iggy,  also a fan of Osho. He is using Tate's charisma to make his own cult where women are sexual slaves who do sex work and give all the money to their man and cook for them. This is their fantasy.

The more you look into the war room, the darker it gets.

A former member of the war room says it's a cult.

There was a time when it's was acceptable to be ignorant about the Tate case because many people knew nothing about it. But the house of cards is crumbling fast. 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Bufo Alvarius Watch this to see how Tate really operates.

Holy shit. I just watched this and its actually insane. Literally crazier than 99% of movies ive seen. Whats even more crazy is seeing the comments underneath it. The guy who reuploaded it is a Tate fan and just uploaded it so the BBC wouldnt profit from it. There are still people supporting him and thinking hes a messiah after watching the entire thing, theyre that brainwashed. Honestly the minds ability to rationalize and distort information is incredible

@Raze watch the documentary and you will see it fits every definition of a cult you could imagine

Edited by Phil King

The irony of this is, the males on here who I've seen showing resentfulness toward what I do for a living, are adamant followers of Andrew Pimp Tate. I guess it's because they think i should be a sex slave and work for men and give them all my earnings and cook and clean and be subservient, manipulated, lied to and be coerced into sex work. That's what they are indirectly contributing to when they follow him and treat him as if he's some Messiah. Mr. "Master Mind Controller" Iggy Piggy Wiggy, who follows Osho, is a prime example of how these men understand the power of the mind and uses that to control their followers. That's what cult leaders do.

It always amazes me how many AT followers are against prostitution and demonize it saying you should go get a "regular" job, whatever that means, when their Messiah is pimping girls and using them as sex slaves. If you are going to deny that part and say he's been of value to you, that means you are still in agreement with how he was able to provide that value. This is not about his character or personality traits, it's about you knowing what he has done and how he has deceived many into doing his wishes and about his intentions.

If you believed what you were doing was so great and was acting in with good intentions and had the others' best interest in mind, you wouldn't need coercion and manipulation in order to achieve your results. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Some men's willingness to follow, go to bat, and even be cannon fodder for some person who pretty openly does not care about anyone other than himself at the end of the day, who'd throw you to the wolves... that's beyond me.

And then to think of yourself as a boss afterward, because at least you're better than women? At least you're doing something more with your life now. When you're a peon. A follower. A grunt. To him, you're just there for your wallet and to spread an ideology.

So if you're a 11-13 year old boy, that's one thing. (In fact, I remember this issue coming up with school teachers.)

But if you're a 20+ something-year-old man or even older, I guess I would have expected you to have developed some basic people sense to have not gotten screwed or scammed already. But then, maybe you don't really need to in order to manage well enough in this society. And I don't just mean getting swindled with money, but getting swindled when it comes to belief systems.

If you want to become a "stronger man" (in a "myself against the world" kind of way) or even a garden-variety, painfully transparent sociopath, do you really need some other man's permission or inspiration to do so? Does this even feel manly?

Edited by eos_nyxia
He'd turn you into a sex slave if he could make enough money from it or otherwise benefit himself, lol.

@Leo Gura Holy shit that latest documentary makes my blood boil. If you could somehow, would you bother trying to speak to Tate, or like Trump he is a lost cause? Im desperately trying to act compassionately to the least compassionate people although that documentary angered me tremendously and I wouldn't mind seeing him shot dead.

Edited by Socrates

2 minutes ago, Socrates said:

I wouldn't mind seeing him shot dead.

Never wish death upon anyone. Your mind hears you wishing death upon yourself. It knows no other but you.

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia I am definitely not wishing death on anyone but karma has to run its course  ?

If you didn't reap what you sow, why not be an asshole 24/7 and step on people to get your needs met?

Edited by Socrates

10 minutes ago, Socrates said:

@Princess Arabia I am definitely not wishing death on anyone but karma has to run its course  ?

If you didn't reap what you sow what is the reason to not be an asshole 24/7 and step on people to get your needs met?

Yeah, but it's not like he's out killing people. My comment wasn't about someone not reaping what they sow. People receive what they sow automatically by default as that's the nature of Reality, we're reaping what we're sowing every day. What you're seeing today is what your planted in the past. Mentally. When you attain a certain level of Spiritual maturity, you recognize for yourself the reasons to quote "not be an asshole 24/7" because you realize you'd only be harming yourself. That's the reason.

There's a difference between calling someone out for what they're doing and wishing to see them shot dead.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

44 minutes ago, Socrates said:

@Leo Gura Holy shit that latest documentary makes my blood boil. If you could somehow, would you bother trying to speak to Tate, or like Trump he is a lost cause? Im desperately trying to act compassionately to the least compassionate people although that documentary angered me tremendously

There is no point in reasoning with such people because they are both sociopaths and criminals. The solution is simply lawsuits and eventually prison. Both of them are in serious legal trouble now.

I wouldn't mind seeing him shot dead.

Stay civil.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  Yeah makes sense, I just get insanely triggered by injustice and my stage red wakes up.

So under no circumstance would you consider violence unless self-defense right?

What would you do if some random in the street hit you? The point of this question is: Since abuse and exploitation ARE violence, how would you react to violence in real-time? 

Edited by Socrates

29 minutes ago, Socrates said:

@Leo Gura  Yeah makes sense, I just get insanely triggered by injustice and my stage red wakes up.

So under no circumstance would you consider violence unless self-defense right?

What would you do if some random in the street hit you? 

This is something I've noticed in myself, specifically when people knowingly brainwash people and not only take their money but get them to believe fully in whatever bullshit they're trying to peddle. I find it so frustrating to talk to people who have gone done these rabbit holes and try and show them how this is harmful. 

But what I'm learning is that truth and karma always seem to come through in the end. Look at how much work people like Tate and Iggy have to do to sustain their truth for their means and ultimately it still doesn't work, truth is so powerful and its undefeated. Every grifter I've seen rise up always crashes down hard. During the pandemic I got really annoyed with Brian Rose who was taking money, millions literally, from his followers because of some bullshit freedom of speech crusade, now his channel with 2 mil+ subs, struggles to get even a few hundred views per video. 

I think you have to just detach as much as possible and let reality just do what it's going to do. 

Andrew Tate is a classic psychopath and I think guilty of far worse than what the vast majority realize at this point.  I found this citizen journalist account on Twitter that has been exposing a lot of their lies by going through their social media history and whatever has been made public in the Romania court filings.  There are many others on the account.

He's effectively a genius con man.  He made a fortune by mostly illegitimate businesses, he's admitted and even boasted about effectively defrauding and stealing money from really sad and lonely men that were clients of his webcam girls.  He's messed around with underage girls, in Romania the age of consent is 15 but he was doing this with girls from other countries including the US.

The reason that he's so appealing and dangerous now is that there is a large deficiency in masculine energy and gender polarity in the west, in part as a result of decades of feminist movements that has been repressing and suppressive to me.  The cultural pendulum is swinging back to the other way but he has spotted this desperation of men who crave more sexual opportunities and money and he's giving them fake or sleazy advice on how to get this for themselves.

Unless the Romania justice system totally messes up, I think it's very clear that they're going to be put away.  What still puzzles me is how many people have been cast under Andrew Tates spell and how it might be possible to deprogram these people.

I'm legitimately curious what you guys think of these videos because it's super clear to me that he's a psychopathic conman with empty charm and advice and I don't don't understand why other people don't see it.

On 9/3/2023 at 5:56 AM, Bobby_2021 said:

Tate has a lot of good qualities and I have benefited from him a lot. But that doesn't mean those who criticize him for dark shit that you can't even fathom are wrong. Also, if Tate has benefited you, why do you feel a need to say that to everyone else. If he benefitted you, then go enjoy those benefits.

In what ways do you feel that he has benefitted from you?  I'm curious because I don't see much if any utility in the things that he says

@Topspin715

1 hour ago, Topspin715 said:

Andrew Tate is a classic psychopath and I think guilty of far worse than what the vast majority realize at this point.  I found this citizen journalist account on Twitter that has been exposing a lot of their lies by going through their social media history and whatever has been made public in the Romania court filings.  There are many others on the account.

He's effectively a genius con man.  He made a fortune by mostly illegitimate businesses, he's admitted and even boasted about effectively defrauding and stealing money from really sad and lonely men that were clients of his webcam girls.  He's messed around with underage girls, in Romania the age of consent is 15 but he was doing this with girls from other countries including the US.

The reason that he's so appealing and dangerous now is that there is a large deficiency in masculine energy and gender polarity in the west, in part as a result of decades of feminist movements that has been repressing and suppressive to me.  The cultural pendulum is swinging back to the other way but he has spotted this desperation of men who crave more sexual opportunities and money and he's giving them fake or sleazy advice on how to get this for themselves.

Unless the Romania justice system totally messes up, I think it's very clear that they're going to be put away.  What still puzzles me is how many people have been cast under Andrew Tates spell and how it might be possible to deprogram these people.

I'm legitimately curious what you guys think of these videos because it's super clear to me that he's a psychopathic conman with empty charm and advice and I don't don't understand why other people don't see it.

Yes, that pretty much what happened, did a body language analysis on both Tucker Carlson and Andrew Tate, and Tate lying is likely with some defensiveness to some topics, from what I can tell from both verbal and non-verbals. You can even tell not just from his overall posture, shoulders and hands/arms fidgeting a bit defensively, but his facial expressions on that clip, when he's addressing the allegations of 'physical violence', and his reframing to 'lover boy method'...just look at that mouth tension increase, followed by a creeping left half smile, both contempt or moral/intellectual superiority feeling, and quick shakes of the head with eyes furrowing, all denoting confusion and suppressing delight...PRICELESS! Damn near choked on my food, that is the tell tale signs of a liar suppressing dubious delight!???

Edited by Danioover9000

7 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Topspin715

Yes, that pretty much what happened, did a body language analysis on both Tucker Carlson and Andrew Tate, and Tate lying is likely with some defensiveness to some topics, from what I can tell from both verbal and non-verbals. You can even tell not just from his overall posture, shoulders and hands/arms fidgeting a bit defensively, but his facial expressions on that clip, when he's addressing the allegations of 'physical violence', and his reframing to 'lover boy method'...just look at that mouth tension increase, followed by a creeping left half smile, both contempt or moral/intellectual superiority feeling, and quick shakes of the head with eyes furrowing, all denoting confusion and suppressing delight...PRICELESS! Damn near choked on my food, that is the tell tale signs of a liar suppressing dubious delight!???

I'm not good at reading body language, I guess it's a skill that you can develop, but this was actually the first video where I started to notice it intensely.

Tucker Carlson is truly giddy in this video.  He is probably one of the least truthful high profile interviewers out there but I think he believes what he's saying and is just largely delusional.

I initially thought the same thing about Tate, that he didn't realize how much harm he had been doing, but it's clear with the new reporting that he was intentionally lying.

I've been struggling and trying to develop the ability to tell when somebody is mistaken themselves versus consciously lying.  Focusing on just the truth of their statement is not enough because it's hard to discern intent.

@Topspin715 This is not a question I can answer and it feels incomplete no matter however I put it. Let me try. 

The Tate you are seeing now, speaking red pill talking points is not the actual Tate. What you saw in the viral tik tok clips is the result of a planned marketing campaign for him to break into the mainstream. So you wouldn't find anything much valuable in what he says, if that's your only source of Tate. 

He used to a lot more candid an open in his twitter interactions pre fame. He came up in anon accounts which only a few of us knew about. Once he gets to around 60k followers, twitter would close it down and he would pop up again after a while. He would post wild threads and videos. Some of them involved getting in street fight with gangs. That's not anything valuable by itself. What's enticing was his life philosophy surrounding it. He embodied freedom and existing as a force of nature. He emphasised meticulous obsession towards getting to the top, although it's unfortunate the methods he used to realize it. 

Despite being associated with the mafia he still used to post chess puzzles and used his intellect. 

The biggest difference is that Tate lived what he spoke. He had a powerful vision which is why he was able to convince huge swaths of population to follow him. 

He did convince me out of passive income bullshit. The idea that work is something to dread is not true. Your whole life can be nothing but work. Do what you are good at and outsource the rest. He actually did and took action on all of these. His sheer competitiveness was something else. He taught me to take life by what you are given at. He would walk up straight into a bar without a penny in his pocket and the only was he can get a place to stay is if he can convince a girl to get him to her house. He made a lot of intellectually original content on Twitter back in 2021. It was really wild. I mean the things that he actually did. He embodied the actual hyper masculine character he is playing. It's no wonder that military age men find him appealing. He also taught me to be aware and alert at all times and br disciplined enough to not misplace things and forget about stuff. The whole idea is to do things like professionals. If you put something somewhere remember it. Searching for stuff that you forgot comes across as unprofessional. Also to train your body and be in peak physical shape at all times and fight when necessary. Those are some of the things I directly benefited from. I really wish I had the screenshots of those threads. I would post them somewhere when I find them. It was really something you have never seen. And then comes all the hours of podcast he did with his brother and that had many impressive stuff in it. 

---

A few notes:

1. Him being a sex trafficker doesn't invalidate his value or the Truth he speaks. Even if Jeffery Epstein says 2+2=4, that would still be Truth.

2. I don't understand why guys go around making threads speaking of how much andrew has helped them as if someone else is also supposed to find him appealing. If you found him helpful, then you should be happy and not feel the need to shove him down the throats others.

3. What Tate says counts as value depends on you. He can give you value only when he offers you something that you fall short of.

I became even more disciplined and increased my ruthlessness.

There are deeper reasons of why Tate is appealing that which I am unable to put to words and I don't bother to.

I benefited from his content and I am happy. If you benefit from watching his content, you are free to do it. If you don't find it valueable, then don't watch it.