Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Redeemer

I keep imagining these high emotional states

3 posts in this topic

I keep imagining these high emotional states were the level of suffering seems almost non existent. 

I am suffering minor now within my own body. It feels like this sad energy.

I wish I could somehow live from a state of pure peace. Almost just like living as a peaceful energy sort of whisp like. Without a physical body.

A feel like having a body burdens you.

Have any of you guys accessed a state of pure peace without any suffering whatsoever?

Is it possible to live from such a place?

4 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

I keep imagining these high emotional states were the level of suffering seems almost non existent. 

I wish I could somehow live from a state of pure peace. Almost just like living as a peaceful energy sort of whisp like. Without a physical body.

Have any of you guys accessed a state of pure peace without any suffering whatsoever?

You think you want that.....but you don't. You actually want to experience duality, when you stay in a state of peace long enough....eventually...you will want to experience the fullness of what you are, which includes finitude which includes pain and suffering. The only reason you want peace, is because the pain and suffering is getting to you and you want relief. But once you get relief long enough....you'll want that pain and suffering again.

You just aren't conscious enough to know that is the case. Whatever arises, whatever it is, is your own doing and you LOVE IT ABSOLUTELY. But you need to be in particular state to awaken to that fact. Each perspective....is just a state of consciousness. You could switch through every state and go from ABSOLUTELY LOVING SOMETHING, to pure hatred of that thing and then right back to Pure Love for it. This would blow your mind.....and completely scare the shit out of your ego because it would reveal that what you call ME, your EGO, is just a collection of states of consciousness that react to other states of consciousness. With no controller..... the only control you have...is where you direct your consciousness, but how it expresses itself is based on how you have constructed it. You don't control fear, anger, sadness, boredom, fatigue, wakefulness, forgetfulness, etc. You only observe it. 

Now you can change these expressions....but that takes becoming aware of the beliefs....that trigger these emotional expressions and deconstructing them. You only have Free Will through awareness/observation and action taken from that awareness observation, as long as you believe you are your beliefs and emotions...then you have no Free Will and are a slave. You can only be free of that control through awareness. 

Now after that....one thing will still bind you....that will be LOVE. But that is a whole other topic....first seek to realize that deconstruction and meditation is the key to claiming back freedom from being controlled by your emotions and constant emotional turbulence. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

16 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

Learn Yoga. 

With Yoga you can learn to master and understand the body so is no longer a burden to you.

No matter what people say, unless you find a way to step out/dissolve the boundaries of body, true Bliss is not possible. (See my signature LoL).

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.