Hardkill

How do female sex workers deal with being slut-shamed?

29 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Butters said:

You're saying you're repulsed by the natural male instinct. Us males are programmed to wanna fuck strange. 

Please don't say that, because it is not true. Not every man is like that. Plus I said every week. The natural male instinct is to provide and protect not to want to screw a different woman every week.

Know thyself....

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Please don't say that, because it is not true. Not every man is like that. Plus I said every week. The natural male instinct is to provide and protect not to want to screw a different woman every week.

It absolutely is though. A dude who doesn't turn his head at a fat pair of tits is either restraining himself or somehow distorted. 

A fresh woman is 1000x more interesting to us than a woman we've fucked before. This is basically how male biology works. We're built to make as many children from as many different females possible. 

Edited by Butters

10 minutes ago, Butters said:

It absolutely is though. A dude who doesn't turn his head at a fat pair of tits is either restraining himself or somehow distorted. 

A fresh woman is 1000x more interesting to us than a woman we've fucked before. This is basically how male biology works. We're built to make as many children from as many different females possible. 

Stop this nonsense, butters. Go play in some cartoon role and leave this conversation to real men who respect women and are not trying to make up for their insecurities by blaming their actions on biology and saying men are distorted if they don't look at a fat pair of tits. You sound so silly saying what you're saying with such conviction.

You don't have to tell me what men are like because you're not the one dealing with men on a sexual, personal or intimate level. You're going off of how you are, and maybe what your piers have demonstrated in front of you not realizing men can sometimes talk shit to appear macho like, when the truth of the matter is they are not really what they seem to be.

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Stop this nonsense, butters. Go play in some cartoon role and leave this conversation to real men who respect women and are not trying to make up for their insecurities by blaming their actions on biology and saying men are distorted if they don't look at a fat pair of tits. You sound so silly saying what you're saying with such conviction.

You don't have to tell me what men are like because you're not the one dealing with men on a sexual, personal or intimate level. You're going off of how you are, and maybe what your piers have demonstrated in front of you not realizing men can sometimes talk shit to appear macho like, when the truth of the matter is they are not really what they seem to be.

I didn't mean to be offensive or disrespectful, I just pointed at one little thing from your post and ignored the context. I'm definitely not for slut shaming ever. 

1 minute ago, Butters said:

I didn't mean to be offensive or disrespectful, I just pointed at one little thing from your post and ignored the context. I'm definitely not for slut shaming ever. 

Ok

Know thyself....

18 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok

I actually believe that an empathetic, beautiful and highly intelligent woman is an amazing thing and quite rare. But at the same time I'm conflicted. 

Part of me definitely believes in some sacret partnership or whatever it's called it's just hard to let go of the beliefs I hold because I'm just not sure. 

Maybe you're giving me hope. I honestly just read the title and skipped to your comment because I was interested in your opinion and I found the first part very interesting but then I got annoyed. 

Edited by Butters

2 hours ago, Butters said:

I actually believe that an empathetic, beautiful and highly intelligent woman is an amazing thing and quite rare. But at the same time I'm conflicted. 

Part of me definitely believes in some sacret partnership or whatever it's called it's just hard to let go of the beliefs I hold because I'm just not sure. 

Maybe you're giving me hope. I honestly just read the title and skipped to your comment because I was interested in your opinion and I found the first part very interesting but then I got annoyed. 

Beliefs are not facts anyway, so it doesn't matter if you're sure or not, they will become true for you because the RAS system in the brain will set out to prove you right and shape your experiences to fit your beliefs. I, myself, am starting to recognize some beliefs I hold about myself and the world and I am starting to change some of mine when I realize they are not serving me. I know they are false and were only ingrained in me because of thoughts I kept repeating over and over again, and every time i saw them come true in my experiences, I would believe them even more. But that was only because my brain would only focus on those belief structures and shape and manifest them outwardly.

I have started to notice the more I change my inner world my outer world starts to reflect that, but because I'm still holding on to the conditioning I'ts still a challenge. Awareness is curative; so as long as I keep being aware and try to keep changing moment by moment the brain will start to catch up, or the mind, whichever is the case.

I get annoyed too, then I lash out, but that doesn't help as I'm just fighting with that part of myself that needs healing. Makes no sense. That's true insanity. But, like I said as long as I'm aware of my own thought patterns and belief systems and recognize that I can always change them and rise above my existing paradigm, I'm one step ahead of becoming a different person and start to embody that new identity. I can tell whenever my thoughts are off from the way I feel, but it's getting easier and easier to make the shift.

I try to stay grounded in the I AM presence because that is where I feel more at peace. You are believing what you are believing and then pushing that off as Absolute Truth. It is only relatively true for you. Myself included. I try to include myself when I make observations because I'm not immune to these deceptions of the mind. 

We need to just relax in life a little more and stop trying to control outcomes when we are the ones creating them and calling them forth with our awareness and attention. We need to just set intentions and move forward by aligning our beliefs with what complements those intentions or we'll just be creating a mess then we complain about what we've unconsciously created. Thanks for calming down the vibe with me and I understand where your annoyance and frustration is coming from as I i realize my own. Try to change your beliefs about your gender and make-up because it is not true for all men and also about women and I'll try to do the same.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

On 02/09/2023 at 3:24 AM, Princess Arabia said:

You guys have no idea what goes through the mind of a sex worker from whichever category vs. the average female on the street. You're not going to find too many sex workers in swingers clubs where regular people just flaunt themselves and having all kinds of sex with anyone they find attractive and everybody in there kissing and making out with random strangers.

You won't find too many sex workers in multiple partner relationships at one time. You won't find too many sex workers stuffing their tongues down random guys throats just for the hell of it, not even working. You won't find too many sex workers having unprotected sex when I've come across numerous men who were more than willing to engage in all the above.

I've come across many young girls, whether they're in college or work regular jobs and who are not in the sex field, who goes out on the weekends in droves scantily dressed and swinging their backside all over the place and hooking up with numerous random guys in elevators or parking lots. 

You can just spot them a mile away. I've seen numerous regular people engaging in promiscuity all over the place and most of these women are either nurses, ckerks, assistances, whatever kind of regular jobs you can think of excluding the sex industry. Depending on the strip club, most guys can't even touch the girls. Yes, they have a champagne room where more things go on, but it's still business. It's part of the job. Being in the sex industry is not promiscuity, it is a job. It is your problem if you don't see it as such. The content is different than a regular job, but it is still a job, that clients are happy to patronize. It is your problem if you want to get personal with it, not the worker. It is your problem if you consider the workers sluts. It is your problem if you want to look down on a sex worker and try to shame her. I've personally been repulsed by men who will sleep with Mary, Sue, Karen or Kiki just because they are horny pigs. I'm more repulsed by guys who want to sleep with a different girl every week just because he's horny. I'm more repulsed by men who lie and cheat on their wives just to get laid. I'm more repulsed by men who would fuck a strange woman without a condom or even engage in oral sex with a strange woman they just met without worrying if she has herpes or not. I'm more repulsed by hypocritical men who are dogging down the town preying on women just to get laid without caring about her and her well being. 

There are more regular women out there engaging in random sex and hook-ups with men they meet online or in person just for the hell of it. Why is there shame in trying to make a living using your precious resources if men are willing to pay for it. It is a shame for any woman to just open her legs for random Tom who just uses her and throws her away. That's the shame. It is a shame where so many men are out raping drunk women and taking advantage of their drunkness. It is a shame when men think a woman is promiscuous if she is behind a camera making money off her boobs to pay her rent for horny married guys who just go around laying up all kinds of different women every week. It is a shame when the same guys who are disgusted with the business are the ones out looking for whores and prostitutes to lay up with. It is a shame when a guy might not like you and dispises you, but he is still willing to bang you because he can't keep his dick in his pants. "He might still fuck you, but doesn't mean he respects you" is a common term floating around. That's the shame. 

I wish more women would keep their legs closed for you horny hypocrites who look down on women for the same shit you're doing only worse. There could never be a lucrative sex industry if it weren't for the millions of men who patronize it, but it's the women who are being shamed for this. All kinds of loyal, monogamous married women out their getting abused by their husbands and getting cheated on by them and who are having unprotected sex with all kinds of regular non sex working women, why don't we shame those men. No, it's the women's fault, or if they are seeing prostitutes it's the prostitutes fault for preying on his weekness, it's her fault why men cheat on their wives. If it wasn't for prostitutes men wouldn't have this option or some other kind of bullshit story.

Can we start making threads and posts about men who cant keep their dicks in their pants, can we make threads about men who cheat, can we make posts about men who wants to fuck multiple women and goes out preying on drunk women, can we make posts about women who keeps giving it up for free without a commitment, can we start making posts about men who constantly use women for sex and who doesn't give a shit about her, can we make those kinds of posts instead of always worrying about sex workers who couldn't care less what others think about them. Can we make posts about rapists and gang bangers, who should be ashamed of themselves. Can we make posts about these things. Sex workers are out getting paid. Don't worry about them.

Such a biased fucking post. 

Women cheat far more because they have the option to, men simply dont have the option to cheat in the first place. Western women are spoilt beyond belief and spoilage degrades character, it is undeniable that women are ridiculously spoilt in the modern world, socially, politically, sexually .  

You have come onto this forum just to be a biased, misandrist pig, there is zero tolerance for this biased nonsense. 

Very Very few men take advantage of drunk women, often both parties are drunk, and if a girl wants to get drunk and get fucked then that's her choice, some girls do just like that kind of thing stop framing it as a victim dynamic. If 2 people want to get drunk and fuck then that's their choice. Your whole paragraph is you shaming others and shaming society, dude why you care so much? People cheat, people get drunk and fuck, so what, so much disgust and judgement of others. Ultimately men always get the disproportionate amount of blame and you're playing into it and it's disappointing.

The truth is that we live in a women's world and men have a disproportionately lower quality of life and women have an obscene power over men in the modern world, there is nothing me or any other guy here should bother arguing with you on because you will always "win" the argument, you will always be right no matter what, that is just what has come to in society. You might as well just call me a rapist and sue me right now because you'll win the case guaranteed.

You're saying "it's a sham a guy who doesn't like or even despises a woman is willing to bang her" but it's pretty weird of you to use that word here, that's like saying "shame on the poor man for working on macdonalds when he hates it who has no other options", that's a pretty weird thing to hate a man on, I mean i would only feel pitty for that, not shame or hatred. 

"Men who goes out preying on drunk women" is such a poor and particular way to frame it though. Lots of people go to the club, most (almost all) the men wouldn't say no to fucking multiple hot women there it's male nature, doesn't make you a predator, most people drink at least a bit, some of the men get laid a lot, many don't at all, and the women always chose who they go home with, and always instantly get laid if they feel like it, while the guys stand there depressed and alone, paying for womens drinks before they ff off. The women are always holding the power dynamic in the club, the guys always spend more money, the guys always pay for the drinks, cab, entry. The guys always have to put in 10 - 100 X the effort of the women often to no avail. 99% of guys are nice guys except from being "Horny pigs" (natural fucking instinct) to you, even the few who aren't nice or are aggressive are just broken from being an isolated rejected loser in this world which is hard for men, easy for misandrist pigs like you who just want something to complain about, just go keep spew your patriarchy nonsense 

On 03/09/2023 at 0:13 PM, Butters said:

You're saying you're repulsed by the natural male instinct. Us males are programmed to wanna fuck strange. 

Exactly. You're repulsed by fucking everything in existence, what you're saying is bascially : "boo boo bah goo gah i hate you him ha fuck men goo gah gah am men are horny pigs goo gah N

Edited by Optimized Life

20 minutes ago, Optimized Life said:

Such a biased fucking post. 

Women cheat far more because they have the option to, men simply dont have the option to cheat in the first place. Western women are spoilt beyond belief and spoilage degrades character, it is undeniable that women are ridiculously spoilt in the modern world, socially, politically, sexually .  

You have come onto this forum just to be a biased, misandrist pig, there is zero tolerance for this biased nonsense. 

Very Very few men take advantage of drunk women, often both parties are drunk, and if a girl wants to get drunk and get fucked then that's her choice, some girls do just like that kind of thing stop framing it as a victim dynamic. If 2 people want to get drunk and fuck then that's their choice. Your whole paragraph is you shaming others and shaming society, dude why you care so much? People cheat, people get drunk and fuck, so what, so much disgust and judgement of others. Ultimately men always get the disproportionate amount of blame and you're playing into it and it's disappointing.

The truth is that we live in a women's world and men have a disproportionately lower quality of life and women have an obscene power over men in the modern world, there is nothing me or any other guy here should bother arguing with you on because you will always "win" the argument, you will always be right no matter what, that is just what has come to in society. You might as well just call me a rapist and sue me right now because you'll win the case guaranteed.

You're saying "it's a sham a guy who doesn't like or even despises a woman is willing to bang her" but it's pretty weird of you to use that word here, that's like saying "shame on the poor man for working on macdonalds when he hates it who has no other options", that's a pretty weird thing to hate a man on, I mean i would only feel pitty for that, not shame or hatred. 

"Men who goes out preying on drunk women" is such a poor and particular way to frame it though. Lots of people go to the club, most (almost all) the men wouldn't say no to fucking multiple hot women there it's male nature, doesn't make you a predator, most people drink at least a bit, some of the men get laid a lot, many don't at all, and the women always chose who they go home with, and always instantly get laid if they feel like it, while the guys stand there depressed and alone, paying for womens drinks before they ff off. The women are always holding the power dynamic in the club, the guys always spend more money, the guys always pay for the drinks, cab, entry. The guys always have to put in 10 - 100 X the effort of the women often to no avail. 99% of guys are nice guys except from being "Horny pigs" (natural fucking instinct) to you, even the few who aren't nice or are aggressive are just broken from being an isolated rejected loser in this world which is hard for men, easy for misandrist pigs like you who just want something to complain about, just go keep spew your patriarchy nonsense 

Exactly. You're repulsed by fucking everything in existence, what you're saying is bascially : "boo boo bah goo gah i hate you him ha fuck men goo gah gah am men are horny pigs goo gah N

Lol

Know thyself....