Frosty97

Something very weird is happening in South Korea, I think there is going to be a War.

12 posts in this topic

I’m currently in South Korea and I’m sensing something very weird going on here. I kind of sensing there will be a war here. Like a global war..

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

Why would that happen in South Korea of all places?

The US is trying to start a NATO type alliance between Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea to protect against their common enemy (China, Russia, N. Korea) .

China is watching the Ukraine war very carefully to seeing what its options are with Taiwan. 

We get closer to global war every day.

Watch the recent   Noam Chomsky interview, he talks about this exact thing. 

https://youtu.be/TQ-Crh3rdQA?si=TjelmvCUn0sizRBd

Edited by itsadistraction

2 hours ago, Frosty97 said:

I’m currently in South Korea and I’m sensing something very weird going on here. I kind of sensing there will be a war here. Like a global war..

What are you seeing?

@OBEler I’m not sure if it will be Korea exactly but I think it’s definitely East Asia.

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

On 8/30/2023 at 4:43 AM, itsadistraction said:

China is watching the Ukraine war very carefully to seeing what its options are with Taiwan. 

We get closer to global war every day.

There will be no global war. China is not interested in wars. China wants money and development and it is getting that by trading with the US.

The NATO and The US are keeping everyone in their places.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

On 03/09/2023 at 6:59 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

There will be no global war. China is not interested in wars. China wants money and development and it is getting that by trading with the US.

I wouldn't be so sure.....what do you think of this? 

https://youtu.be/NUaYNhzEq_E?si=VWpca6t-XBhD6zHJ

On 2023-08-29 at 4:27 PM, Frosty97 said:

You're probably just sensing inflation and unemployment.. War only drives people nuts after it starts 

my mother when she was young thought ww3 will break out soon during the cold war

then she tried to save all her friends from impending doom

then she was brought to the psychiatric ward and medicated

war didn't break out but it was probably close a few times

Edited by PurpleTree

On 03/09/2023 at 7:59 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

How do you think that makes them feel?

Japan, South Korea and Taiwan are already NATO allies and Biden said that they would respond if one of them was attacked. Although they are not obligated to so this probably depends on the president.

The anti US propaganda could be to help mitigate brain drain China has been effected by, unlike the US  China is actually willing to invest into something that will only start paying off decades later. Just like this.

Predictions can be extremely inaccurate especially the doom and gloom ones, every expert can see a war between China and the US while nobody predicted an actual war like Russia vs Ukraine until it was days away from the invasion, complete clowns. 

13 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

while nobody predicted an actual war like Russia vs Ukraine until it was days away from the invasion, complete clowns. 

Russia did invade Ukraine in 2014, so a follow up invasion was somewhat expected. Also, Taiwan is much more important to the US than Ukraine given the technological dependance of the west on silicon chips made in Taiwan. The US is more serious about China than Russia, it perceives at as a bigger threat, so there will be massive repercussions for any threat to Taiwan. 

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"