The Redeemer

Calling people out on their behavior

13 posts in this topic

What is the best course of action for causing change within society? I believe it is creating systems, which will operate as a beacon of light onto people's own selfish biases and deceptions. 

If we could create a team of people who create this enlightened system. Then society would have no choice, but to evolve because there is no one on the planet that isn't calling them out on their behavior.

I believe you should call people out on their behavior. This will lead to the betterment of society in the long run.

Edited by The Redeemer

The best way is to do work and actually build something that offers massive value to people.

Talk and criticism is cheap and ineffective. The biggest trap is criticizing others. This solves nothing.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

The best way is to do work and actually build something that offers massive value to people.

What if my work involves manifesting such a system? That is how I will add massive value to people

1 minute ago, The Redeemer said:

What if my work involves manifesting such a system? That is how I will add massive value to people

The key there is to make sure that it's actually adding value to people and not just noise.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The key there is to make sure that it's actually adding value to people and not just noise.

What is value? Is it not relative? How would I come to know that I am creating it? What if I planted a seed which would add value at a later time based off of a subconscious trigger.

Edited by The Redeemer

7 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

What is value?

That's a great question for you to contemplate.

Is it not relative?

Of course.

What if I planted a seed which would add value at a later time based off of a subconscious trigger.

Sounds kinda weak. What if you offered a lot of value immediately?

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's a great question for you to contemplate.

Of course.

Sounds kinda weak. What if you offered a lot of value immediately?

How would I do that?

45 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

I believe you should call people out on their behavior

What do you mean by that? Just judging and criticizing people and their creations?

I guess you could become a critique of some sort

People do a lot of this in political commentary, films reviews etc

First of all great question. I'll use your question for contemplation. 

@Leo Gura is criticism useless really? You might want to think about it again. Criticism is a great tool for someone open mindede  enough to use it as essential feedback. Don't you think? 

@The Redeemer to answer (I really don't have a great answer since it would need hours and days of contemplation) - calling someone out is definitely a good option and I wouldn't deny it. Along with it empathy, compassion, cooperation. If someone is not trying to get on board with you, they can't really help you. Teamwork is a big thing here. And providing massive value through your own hard work and commitment. Setting example. It's not easy to be out there and consistently provide value to people that they will use and become better in life. Being a light worker, empath, guide, leader, champion as well as a disciplinarian, all of that entails exhausting hours of work. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

4 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

What do you mean by that? Just judging and criticizing people and their creations?

I guess you could become a critique of some sort

People do a lot of this in political commentary, films reviews etc

Not talking about that. More like toxic social behavior like narcissism for example.

7 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Being a light worker, empath, guide, leader, champion as well as a disciplinarian, all of that entails exhausting hours of work. 

Well if I don't, who will?

17 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

How would I do that?

Leo isn't just answering your question he actively models what you are asking

20 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

is criticism useless really?

I didn't say it was useless, I said it's a trap in the context of offering massive value and solving problems.