Princess Arabia

Powerful

373 posts in this topic

On 1/25/2024 at 8:20 PM, Yimpa said:

Thank you for posting. I enjoyed watching.

Know thyself....

On 1/25/2024 at 7:20 PM, Yimpa said:

Women are also a part of this world. When will they ever realize how wonderful of a gift I am? xD

On 1/24/2024 at 9:47 AM, Princess Arabia said:

If you want to reference the video you're referring to, it would help me understand more of what you're saying in your first paragraph. 

I meant the very first video of your thread. He said his client suddenly met a girl by stopping his assuming or something like that.

On 1/24/2024 at 9:47 AM, Princess Arabia said:

That said, I think you're right in this quote. In all my years of doing that work, I never carried any protection. Neither in my personal life. I never really thought it through either way but after I started studying and realized how some things in this Universe works, I said the same thing to myself. If I was to carry material protection, it would probably tell my subconscious that I may need it some day and thus create that experience for myself. It would weaken my mental capacity to be able to reason or intuit my way out of harm or may have given me a sense of false protection and I may have made decisions that might put myself in harm because i knew i had this material protection. Fortunately, i never was in any of these situations. 

We could also take it a step further by asking, when someone gets raped, did they attract that experience into their life? The law of assumption is what causes everything to manifest in one’s life so it would have to be a yes. That be the case, would it not also be logical to stop punishing rapists since all they’re doing is being the vehicle by which LoA does its work? By the way LoA operates, instead of punishing them we should teach potential and current ‘victims’ how to attract more favorable outcomes in their life.

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

1 hour ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I meant the very first video of your thread. He said his client suddenly met a girl by stopping his assuming or something like that.

We could also take it a step further by asking, when someone gets raped, did they attract that experience into their life? The law of assumption is what causes everything to manifest in one’s life so it would have to be a yes. That be the case, would it not also be logical to stop punishing rapists since all they’re doing is being the vehicle by which LoA does its work? By the way LoA operates, instead of punishing them we should teach potential and current ‘victims’ how to attract more favorable outcomes in their life.

That's just a story you're imagining. Did you experience that. Why are we talking about what if's. What if you were to get arrested tomorrow for a dui, what if you were stoned tomorrow, what if I was mugged yesterday, what if you were to tell a girl you love her, what if the forum get's shut down tomorrow, what if is not Reality. Reality is right here, right now. I'm trying to show you how to imagine your way into your own Reality not what if so and so. There is no what if's but only in the mind. 

Know thyself....

Now, this is Powerful. Some amazing stuff. The Akashic Field is alive and conscious.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

She's good at what she does. Self-sabotaging behavior is the main thesis of this video.

Know thyself....

This video is very powerful and can actually change your perspectives and expand your awareness to much higher levels of understanding. 

Know thyself....

This is a good one.

This is a very powerful video. I highly recommend it. Just see it through and you'll see what i mean.

Know thyself....

Forget the title. This is a very good interview with lots of bomb advice for everyone in general. I think Lisa Bilyeu could have titled it differently but, just the same, it's a gem.

Know thyself....

Especially for those looking for a fresh start or to change their lives. 

Know thyself....