Princess Arabia

Powerful

373 posts in this topic

On 8/30/2023 at 7:56 AM, Princess Arabia said:

we should all lighten up

Now that we can agree on!

He said we need to stop assuming no movement. He never said HOW to stop assuming no movement. It would be like trying to stop assuming the pull of gravity. It pulls on you every single second of your life from womb to tomb regardless of what you tell yourself. So how do stop assuming something that is?

Also, that guy he’s talking about already had a good job providing a steady income and was involved in social settings, all of which is what made it possible for him to get that girl interested. I’d like to see the law of assumption get a basement dwelling hikikomori laid. Not saying it can’t work. I’m saying I’d like to see it if it can.

Another thing, think of all the women who carry pepper spray for protection. Aren’t they doing themselves a disservice by assuming they need that protection? Are they not signaling to the universe that there are dangerous guys out there who are ready and willing to do them harm for personal gain? If the law of assumption is true, then by it’s own teachings, people who carry self defense weapons are increasing their chances of being harassed and threatened on the street by doing so. By believing they need it, are they not making it more likely that they will need it?

You probably think I’m just being nit-picky here. Truth is I’d love for LoA to be true. But there are problems with it that need addressing before most people will be able to get on board 

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

1 hour ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Another thing, think of all the women who carry pepper spray for protection. Aren’t they doing themselves a disservice by assuming they need that protection? Are they not signaling to the universe that there are dangerous guys out there who are ready and willing to do them harm for personal gain? If the law of assumption is true, then by it’s own teachings, people who carry self defense weapons are increasing their chances of being harassed and threatened on the street by doing so. By believing they need it, are they not making it more likely that they will need it?

Hey there my friend. Nice to see you over here in my Palace of Spiritual videos. I haven't seen your presence in many Spiritual sections I guess you're starting to realize you might need this in your life. Or maybe you're just stalking me.(just kidding). I love that you're here.

That said, I think you're right in this quote. In all my years of doing that work, I never carried any protection. Neither in my personal life. I never really thought it through either way but after I started studying and realized how some things in this Universe works, I said the same thing to myself. If I was to carry material protection, it would probably tell my subconscious that I may need it some day and thus create that experience for myself. It would weaken my mental capacity to be able to reason or intuit my way out of harm or may have given me a sense of false protection and I may have made decisions that might put myself in harm because i knew i had this material protection. Fortunately, i never was in any of these situations. 

I'm not sure which video you're referring to but the part about the guy being already established and that's the reason for him getting laid is just a belief. There are lots of guys getting laid who don't have jobs or who are not established.. Just like there are not so pretty or hot girls being chased and also getting laid.

LOA does work but it's not an outside thing it's an inside job. It's always working; it's just that you're doing it unconsciously. You are too busy looking outward and not enough within. Start to familiarize yourself with yourself and show yourself some love and pay more attention to the one within that's crying out for your attention and it will start to guide you. Focus on the parts of sexual attraction that gears more towards the positive aspects and stop feeding your mind with negativity and MGTOW videos and all the pills and incel shit. Focus on how you can make yourself become more attractive to yourself where you are loving yourself more and other people will become drawn to that and you can magnetize that energy to attract a partner. 

If you want to reference the video you're referring to, it would help me understand more of what you're saying in your first paragraph. 

Know thyself....

Had to post. I loved it so. It gave me Goosebumps.

This is the most POWERFUL video in this thread - but you will only know this if you're in love. In love with the Universe and you're connected to that Oneness. 

This is probably what Steve Jobs last words were about. WoW, Wow, WoW.

Thus is the full version.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Very good in understanding how some parts of manifestation works.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

@Princess Arabia Nice, I’ve been working on visualization lately so that video will come in handy.

👍It's very good.

Know thyself....