Princess Arabia

Powerful

383 posts in this topic

@Bazooka Jesus

Cause and Effect. You are the creator of effects. Not the effect. Consciousness and the mind and "oneness" is the creation. Consciousness and experience and the mind is the "Matrix". Not the Source, you know because you put it there. The more you separate Know from "everything", the more you realize, you put it there just to have a game, just to have things happen to you.

It's your creation, you put it there, but it isn't you because it is a consideration, a game with rules and automatic mechanisms... a game.

Cause and Source is not the same thing as creation, it is specifically designed to be a creation so it will not be you...and you can Have something... an experience.

Everything is a something and you are a nothing. You are separate and outside of everything. You were never in everything to begin with. You created a viewpoint
( the unit you consider to be you) to view everything and consider that you are everything.

However that is just an aparancy. You are that which KNOWS. You are not an "is" isness is the creation, not Source.

The more you realize that you put it there... the everything, the more you know and understand, the better you can play the game and have all the joy and experiences that you want to have. The less you will be an effect because you are the creator of effects... Source.

How do I know? Nothing bad ever happens to me because I can fully have it because I know I put it there. I am saying this as a human entity.

This might seem totally unreal to you and that's beautiful... please disregard❤️

Love you❤️

LOVE

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

@Ajax

Mmmmm... whatever you have smoked, I want some. xD

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

4 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Ajax

Wut?

Lol yep! What? What? ...In Da Butt,,,???

I said: I LOVE YOU❤️❤️❤️?

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

21 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Ajax

Mmmmm... whatever you have smoked, I want some. xD

21 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

LoL I only smoke cigars. Big time cigar afficianado. Let's share an 11 year old Cuban Sancho Panza I saved just for this occasion!!

LMAO ?? I should explain that. Sancho Panza was Don Quixote's faithful companion. Lol

Lol just havin some fun!!!

Absolute Solipsism is not even a concept....it's absolutely true and it literally cannot be unproven...and all of Science continually proves it. 

1. When you go to sleep at night your current world disappears. 

2. If you aren't there to experience something...it doesn't exist for you. You might say but someone can tell me about it.....that person is in your experience. But they can show me a video, that video is in your experience. 

3. How do we know this to be true? Easily...have you ever known anything in what you call Life that was OUTSIDE your experience? The answer is NO!!! All knowledge, knowing, is in experience. So what does this mean? It means your experience is ABSOLUTE!!! 

Which means...you are the ABSOLUTE!!! That's it. This is what ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM says. Notice...you cannot argue against it. Why? Because it's absolute. All you can do is DENY what is true, but you can never disprove it...why..because it's ABSOLUTE!!

Now....when you awaken to the ramifications of what this actually means....then you discover that there is no difference between a hallucination, a dream, or what you call real life. If you truly awaken to this....it will cause nihilism, and a deep depression for many. Initially when I awoken to this and perceptual experience changed permanently for this, it was EASY for me. I was like...what is Leo talking about I love this!!! Then slowly...lately even...my desire to go back to my separate 3D experience started to come back. Then I realized what Leo was talking about.

Many of you have no clue how much you love "OTHER." You do not want to realize that your reality is imaginary, you think you do but when you do....you will realize you are all alone. You are an Infinite Void...that creates OTHER. 

It's one thing to say it, but to live from that state is RADICAL. You might say....but why would I want to do this. Well.....your ability to interface with reality changes....it becomes DIRECT. And let's just say a whole new world appears before you. You think having a bug crawling on you is uncomfortable? Try having the whole world moving WITHIN YOU!!! Can't get more intimate than that!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

This NoSelf Guided Meditation is very powerful even if just for doing it for its own sake. To become familiar with the NoSelfSelf.

Know thyself....

Another powerhouse. 3D conditions have no power over you. @Bazooka JesusYou might like this one since you watch "The Chosen".

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

The Secret of the Universe is You.

Something I came up with

The Secret of this Universe is You.

25 minutes ago, vibv said:

The Secret of the Universe is You.

Something I came up with

Beautiful :)

There are a lot of videos here I need to go through.. but can someone share their opinion on this?

For me personally I have been quite skeptical of LOA...

Mostly because from my experience the best successes I have had tend to be ruthlessly pragmatic and optimal stage orange and forget such a thing LOA exists,

For me LOA encourages people to wish for 'impossible' things instead of learning to accept their power and influence is limited

Encourages people to rely on non-physical advantages, rather than realizing their current physical situation is way more important to achieving their goals.

Eg. Two boxers visualize winning a fight. The victor is (probably) going to be the one with best training regimen, natural talent, physical strength etc. Doesn't matter how much they visualize or 'want' to win. In these scenarios I find it a bit embarrassing to watch the pre-fight interviews and each boxer always has their own story in their head 'I want to show the world what God can do etc.' Then they get KO'd and lose the fight. LOA to me seems irrelevant in this case. Or in a similar manner throughout medieval history kings have always done strange rituals and turned to soothsayers for the edge in battle. A king can be very confident going into battle and time everything correctly according to their belief system etc. but when it really comes down to it none of that really matters, its more down to size of army and your strategy.  

Another example for materialistic gains I would put my money on someone like Andrew Tate who tends to be very 'smart' in terms of manipulation rather than some person who reads about LOA and has a vision-board stuck on their wall. The reason they are reading about LOA is likely because they are failing in the first place. Someone like Andrew Tate who is more busy 'doing' and focused on the actual details of 'how' is actually probably going to be more successful. 

Without a concept like LOA, I find it easier to process disappointments/hiccups along the way as I don't have any expectations for how things are supposed to turn out (who said it was going to work out anyway?)

For me I have always preferred treating the world as if it were physical for materialistic gains, only turning to spirituality for spiritual purposes. 

To me LOA seems a bit of distraction and only real value is in motivational terms (ie. tell the spiritual people 'you can do it!' so they don't give up)

Happy to be corrected on the above if people have other views.

Also I think that doubt and negative emotions can be very powerful for success. 

Driven by pain, anger, frustration, etc. you can remain in that state for a long time, and keep using those emotions to fuel you to greater heights. 

For me doubt is also very important and useful. Instead of being confident, I spend a lot of time doubting myself, poking all the holes I can in myself, seeing where I can fail, then patching those up or having a plan for those. Paradoxically doubt makes me stronger and more confident in the long run.

Although not sure if LOA always seems to communicate this, when I watch videos by Abraham Hicks for example it always seems to be putting yourself in a 'good state' which I don't think is necessary for success.

On 10/9/2023 at 3:46 PM, woohoo123 said:

There are a lot of videos here I need to go through.. but can someone share their opinion on this?

For me personally I have been quite skeptical of LOA...

Mostly because from my experience the best successes I have had tend to be ruthlessly pragmatic and optimal stage orange and forget such a thing LOA exists,

For me LOA encourages people to wish for 'impossible' things instead of learning to accept their power and influence is limited

Encourages people to rely on non-physical advantages, rather than realizing their current physical situation is way more important to achieving their goals.

Eg. Two boxers visualize winning a fight. The victor is (probably) going to be the one with best training regimen, natural talent, physical strength etc. Doesn't matter how much they visualize or 'want' to win. In these scenarios I find it a bit embarrassing to watch the pre-fight interviews and each boxer always has their own story in their head 'I want to show the world what God can do etc.' Then they get KO'd and lose the fight. LOA to me seems irrelevant in this case. Or in a similar manner throughout medieval history kings have always done strange rituals and turned to soothsayers for the edge in battle. A king can be very confident going into battle and time everything correctly according to their belief system etc. but when it really comes down to it none of that really matters, its more down to size of army and your strategy.  

Another example for materialistic gains I would put my money on someone like Andrew Tate who tends to be very 'smart' in terms of manipulation rather than some person who reads about LOA and has a vision-board stuck on their wall. The reason they are reading about LOA is likely because they are failing in the first place. Someone like Andrew Tate who is more busy 'doing' and focused on the actual details of 'how' is actually probably going to be more successful. 

Without a concept like LOA, I find it easier to process disappointments/hiccups along the way as I don't have any expectations for how things are supposed to turn out (who said it was going to work out anyway?)

For me I have always preferred treating the world as if it were physical for materialistic gains, only turning to spirituality for spiritual purposes. 

To me LOA seems a bit of distraction and only real value is in motivational terms (ie. tell the spiritual people 'you can do it!' so they don't give up)

Happy to be corrected on the above if people have other views.

You are way too logical. What you don't realize is logic is a limitation. Logic is not the source of creation, logic is a tool of the PAST. Logic turns you into a fear based repeat pattern, it turns you into a person big on tradition, and the TRIED AND TRUE, it stagnates you, and ultimately BOXES you in. You need to be more creative, more irrational. The best inventors, are irrational with rationality. They dare to try something new. Go read Joseph Campbell's the hero's journey.

The hero is almost always someone who is rash, impulsive, with a never say die attitude surrounded by rational people. The hero almost always goes up against insurmountable odds and finds ways to win in the end. 

For example let's use this quote you said: "Eg. Two boxers visualize winning a fight. The victor is (probably) going to be the one with best training regimen, natural talent, physical strength etc. Doesn't matter how much they visualize or 'want' to win."

This is false. This lets me know you never really reached the highest level of competition. Humans have something called EMOTION. Someone can be better than you at all parameters and you can get in their head, create doubt, and defeat them. How do I know this? Because I've done it. Confidence or heart as they call it is a rare quality. 

This man got up at the 9 count. That's heart. That's the magic of life, the NEVER SAY DIE mentality. That trumps all the training, all the natural talent. There is famous adage, the most dangerous man is the one that has nothing to lose. Until you have surrendered yourself to this endeavor you will never know how powerful heart is. That heart is LOVE and is the defining characteristic to any greatness that is ever achieved. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.