ivankiss

Here's how deluded and asleep you are:

13 posts in this topic

By "you" I mean "I", or "he", or "she", or "we", or "they".... It's all the same.

There is only ever pure, direct, undisturbed, uninterrupted consciousness. Anything other than that, is some form of a distortion. Alteration. Delusion.

So here it goes... This is just how deluded and asleep you are. These are all the layers that need to be peeled off - if you will.

- You were never born. You will never die.

- You have no name. No age. No location.

- You are not a human being

- You are not an alien, or stardust, or any other stupid thing like that

- You do not live inside of a body, you have no body

- You are not an organism, not a mechanism

- You do not live on a planet, somewhere in the universe

- There is no outer space, no universe, no planets, no stars

- You have never experienced movement or time.... in fact:

- You have never ever experienced anything at all, and never will

- You have never heard the voice of another, never felt the touch of another 

- You have never thought a single thought

- Never felt a single feeling

- Never perceived anything at all

- You are not "all alone in the entire universe" 

- You are not a prisoner of a solipsistic mind

- You are not the second coming of Christ

- You are not a hero, not a messiah, not a saviour

- You are not a martyr 

- You have no purpose

- You do not know a single thing about anything at all, and never will 

The list could go on and on, but I think this is enough. You should get the point.

Those are all just ideas or beliefs about yourself. Let those go now and awaken.

Do not fight them. Do not try to prove them wrong. Do not argue about them with fools on the internet.

Just simply let them go. Kind of forget about them. Breathe them away.

Forget that you're human. That you have a name, an age, that you have a wife and three kids, that you live in some country on some planet, that you're running a business or whatever else. That's all delusion. It might seem super duper real, and you might have all this "evidence" within your reach... But I assure you, none of it exists. If you take any of these ideas and really try to get to the bottom of them... You will find nothing. They're grounded in nothing. They simply do not exist.

Once you see through it all, it will be impossible not to see things for what they are. Even while you're dreaming and playing the game of life.

Here's how you know you're only a step or two from "enlightenment":

There is only ever thought, feeling and perception in "direct experience". This becomes crystal clear to you. In actuality, you only ever think, feel or perceive. That's  all there is. If you think you eat, shit, piss, fuck, run, walk, sleep, work, etc.... You are sound asleep. Those are, again, just thoughts and feelings. You do not do shit, ever. You are just conscious. Thoughts, feelings, perceptions... None of it is yours. They simply arise within consciousness. 

A step or two beyond this "state" (which is also an idea) is full-blown enlightenment, or God - realization, or whatever you wanna call it.

And what is that? 

It's pure, direct, undisturbed, uninterrupted consciousness. Which is the same as Being(ness).

Everything just is. Everything is being. Nothing arises, nothing comes or goes. There is only pure isness.

No form, no thought, no feeling, no sense. Only beingness. Only consciousness. 

Forget what's said and awaken.

10 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

- You are not a martyr 

- You have no purpose

The funny thing is that all of those sentences are in themselves beliefs that need to be let go of. So it is not enough to negate the "illusion"... you also need to negate the negation.

Holding on to spiritual insights is just another form of delusional egoic attachment.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

The funny thing is that all of those sentences are in themselves beliefs that need to be let go of. So it is not enough to negate the "illusion"... you also need to negate the negation.

Holding on to spiritual insights is just another form of egoic attachment.

I made that very clear and obvious in my original post, if you were to read more carefully.

7 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I made that very clear and obvious in my original post, if you were to read more carefully.

Cool. So just take my comment as a humble confirmation of how incredibly right you are. ;)

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

Cool. So just take my comment as a humble confirmation of how incredibly right you are. ;)

xD Noted.

1. Couple of things. Your explanation is an incomplete assertion of Truth. Why?

2. If there was no experience...you wouldn't need to deconstruct to become aware there was no experience. So there is experience.

3. The purpose of deconstruction is to become aware of the other half of truth.

4. Truth is both ABSOLUTE AND RELATIVE. The purpose of deconstruction is to tear down the relative to become aware of the Absolute. As long as you are dreaming the life of a human you will still experience the relative, but the purpose of enlightenment is to become aware of the Absolute so you can experience being both limited and unlimited. 

WITHOUT the relative...you wouldn't have experience so to say you haven't experienced anything... IS DELUSION, IS DISHONEST, and it is why I keep telling you all.....STOP DENYING WHAT IS. Deconstruction is a relative truth!!! Deconstruction is destruction, Deconstruction is DEATH, . DEATH is only ONE PART of REALITY, the other part is that something called LIFE!!! You ever heard of that one?

What I have noticed is the Masculine Expression is OBSESSED with DEATH! With logic, with deconstruction!! That is a bias!!! As long as you hold that bias you will never get to the core!!! Many of you who are brave enough to deconstruct this far....will be reminded very easily....how much you love your life. LIFE is a construction, Death is a deconstruction. They are ONE!!!!  Always remember that.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

5 hours ago, ivankiss said:

By "you" I mean "I", or "he", or "she", or "we", or "they".... It's all the same.

There is only ever pure, direct, undisturbed, uninterrupted consciousness. Anything other than that, is some form of a distortion. Alteration. Delusion.

So here it goes... This is just how deluded and asleep you are. These are all the layers that need to be peeled off - if you will.

- You are not a martyr 

- You have no purpose

The list could go on and on, but I think this is enough. You should get the point.

Those are all just ideas or beliefs about yourself. Let those go now and awaken.

Do not fight them. Do not try to prove them wrong. Do not argue about them with fools on the internet.

Forget that you're human. That you have a name, an age, that you have a wife and three kids, that you live in some country on some planet, that you're running a business or whatever else. That's all delusion. It might seem super duper real, and you might have all this "evidence" within your reach... But I assure you, none of it exists. If you take any of these ideas and really try to get to the bottom of them... You will find nothing. They're grounded in nothing. They simply do not exist.

Once you see through it all, it will be impossible not to see things for what they are. Even while you're dreaming and playing the game of life.

There is only ever thought, feeling and perception in "direct experience". This becomes crystal clear to you. In actuality, you only ever think, feel or perceive. That's  all there is. If you think you eat, shit, piss, fuck, run, walk, sleep, work, etc.... You are sound asleep. Those are, again, just thoughts and feelings. You do not do shit, ever. You are just conscious. Thoughts, feelings, perceptions... None of it is yours. They simply arise within consciousness. 

A step or two beyond this "state" (which is also an idea) is full-blown enlightenment, or God - realization, or whatever you wanna call it.

And what is that? 

It's pure, direct, undisturbed, uninterrupted consciousness. Which is the same as Being(ness).

Everything just is. Everything is being. Nothing arises, nothing comes or goes. There is only pure isness.

@ivankiss    easy to understand intellectually. I can easily close my eyes and realize I'm not the body. But why isn't it a profound experience?

6 hours ago, ivankiss said:

- You are not a martyr 

- You have no purpose

And what is that? 

"- You are not the second coming of Christ"

"- You are not a hero, not a messiah, not a saviour"

"- You are not a martyr "

Nice try. All of this is part of the game. God can have fun faking this even though he can't save no one,since neither heaven nor hell exist. He came to earth in its human form fora reason. In his final moments,it will be crucified and redeem humanity of all of its sin (that it itself commited).It. Is.Both God and the Devil. And through its human form,it should play both.

This very much feels like a list in the same vein as the Heart Sutra.

15 hours ago, Razard86 said:

If there was no experience...you wouldn't need to deconstruct to become aware there was no experience. So there is experience.

There is no experience in The Absolute. Experience only exists as an alteration/distortion/delusion.

Truth is both ABSOLUTE AND RELATIVE. The purpose of deconstruction is to tear down the relative to become aware of the Absolute. As long as you are dreaming the life of a human you will still experience the relative, but the purpose of enlightenment is to become aware of the Absolute so you can experience being both limited and unlimited. 

There is no relative, in actuality. That's a delusion. There is only Beingness.

What you call "relative truth", falls into one of these three categories: thought, feeling, perception.

Life, or the game of life, can still be respected and enjoyed. I'm not saying you should stop living. Rather, just see things for what they are, and then whatever.

What I have noticed is the Masculine Expression is OBSESSED with DEATH! With logic, with deconstruction!! That is a bias!!! As long as you hold that bias you will never get to the core!!! Many of you who are brave enough to deconstruct this far....will be reminded very easily....how much you love your life. LIFE is a construction, Death is a deconstruction. They are ONE!!!!  Always remember that.

Kind of off topic, but ok. So what? 

I have studied the "feminine" approach to awakening, probably more than anyone here. The feminine is all about inclusion, unification, forgiveness, compassion, kindness, holding space, nurturing, etc. While the masculine is about overcoming, transcending, deconstructing, etc. Mind and Heart. The two do not negate each-other. In fact, it could be said that there is a third aspect, which is the child. All three in one being. But again, this is not the Absolute. This is only relevant while walking the path.

14 hours ago, itsadistraction said:

easy to understand intellectually. I can easily close my eyes and realize I'm not the body. But why isn't it a profound experience?

It shouldn't be an experience at all.

You could understand that there is no body, but that's not nearly the same as abiding as pure, formless consciousness.

13 hours ago, De Sade said:

In his final moments,it will be crucified and redeem humanity of all of its sin (that it itself commited).It. Is.Both God and the Devil. And through its human form,it should play both.

Let's wait and see, I guess.

8 hours ago, wesyasz said:

Who are you writing to?

You.

1 hour ago, eos_nyxia said:

This very much feels like a list in the same vein as the Heart Sutra.

Just googled it for the first time ever lol. Cool.

@ivankiss excellent post .?

I'm sure you will like this video 

Leo is kinda making the same points. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .