Sid X

WOMEN'S REAL NEEDS thought experiment

76 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Sid X said:

truth over feelings. this is the sex&relationship sub-form which is the perfect place to ask. any answer will provide small clues, it doesn't need to be perfect. an intuitive speculation is good enough,

Fair enough ??

6 hours ago, Sid X said:

she has the power to control the degree of love that a guy feel for her.

So that would be terrifying.
Love is fundamentally narcissistic in nature and all its value depends on its contingency.

The devil is in the details.

17 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I’m good ?

You are right, I too want to be alone in my corner and live in a forest like in your avatar. :ph34r:

The devil is in the details.

9 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You are right, I too want to be alone in my corner and live in a forest like in your avatar. :ph34r:

A dream ?

5 hours ago, Sid X said:

highly intelligent, that takes a lot of experience with men. So in other words, you are saying that an inexperienced woman , a blank slate, will first explore the field by being with different men and eventually choose the one that she trusts and respects the most to start a long-term relationship.

I’m saying that unintelligent women would come up with all sorts of elaborate requests and stories in your thought experiment, while a intelligent woman realizes that what she truly wants is a man whom she can devote herself to.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

9 hours ago, Sid X said:

if a typical woman has infinite youth and infinite options with guys, and she has the power to choose whether to have sex or be in a relationship with any guy.

she has the power to control the degree of love that a guy feel for her.

she also has the power to choose which type of sex she wants to have, for example intimate and dirty.

Pretty much no one lives in this kind of reality. It only appears that way from the outside, from a very safe distance.

Edited by eos_nyxia

Lol

If you identify with the body, self esteem issues will be inevitable. 

The only thing every girl needs is LEADERSHIP.

And that is because if a man does not lead her she will be gang raped and her children will sold into sexual slavery.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And that is because if a man does not lead her she will be gang raped and her children will sold into sexual slavery.

I knew Vegas was wild but this is crazy! 

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your imagination is getting a little bit carried away, don't ya think.?

Know thyself....

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yet many women these days want to be "strong and independent women who don't need no man." They like bossing men around, wanting to have successful careers, start/own a business, and rise to leadership positions in all other kinds of fields of work. They certainly don't want men controlling them anymore. 

How do you deal with those kinds of women?

Edited by Hardkill

8 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Yet many women these days want to be "strong and independent women who don't need no man." They like bossing men around, wanting to have successful careers, start/own a business, and rise to leadership positions in all other kinds of fields of work. They certainly don't want men controlling them anymore. 

How do you deal with those kinds of women?

Leadership is not about controlling people.

5 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

They certainly don't want men controlling them anymore.

This is part of the problem. Lack of understanding. Leadership does not equate to control. This is why some women went on their merry way. You're missing the whole dynamic and it's purpose.

Know thyself....

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Leadership is not about controlling people.

19 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is part of the problem. Lack of understanding. Leadership does not equate to control. This is why some women went on their merry way. You're missing the whole dynamic and it's purpose.

What if a woman you're with doesn't want to cook for you, clean for you, or do any of the traditional female work for you?

What if she doesn't even want to help you with your life purpose?

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

What if a woman you're with doesn't want to cook for you, clean for you, or do any of the traditional female work for you?

Then you feed her to a crocodile.

Just now, Hardkill said:

What if she doesn't even want to help you with your life purpose?

Cook for you, clean for you those are services you hire people for or do yourself as a grown man. A woman is not your maid. Please stop following traditional stuff, they haven't worked and never will.

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Then you feed her to a crocodile.

So, definitely punish her until she becomes submissive and cooperative, right? 

Just now, Hardkill said:

So, definitely punish her until she becomes submissive and cooperative, right? 

Good luck

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Cook for you, clean for you those are services you hire people for or do yourself as a grown man. A woman is not your maid. Please stop following traditional stuff, they haven't worked and never will.

Well if a woman is not going to commit to giving me her full support for my goals in life then I can't be in a relationship with her.

Just now, Hardkill said:

Well if a woman is not going to commit to giving me her full support for my goals in life then I can't be in a relationship with her.

Where does that say in my response. You are turning this convo around and not seeing it for what it is, you are trying to manipulate the convo to where you want it to go without responding to my statements directly. I'm through with this, Save it for your maid wife.

Know thyself....