Someone here

A very beautiful Egyptian girl

69 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Swarnim said:

It's like she's a doll or a Disney princess

She is real though ? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

18 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

On a scale from 1 to 10, I rate her the square root of infinity divided by zero, multiplied by one.

giphy.gif

Lol

17 hours ago, thenondualtankie said:

That's... 0.

Anyway, I agree that rating women is not healthy behaviour. You're trying to distill the EXPERIENCE of her beauty into a mere number. Trying to convert an experience into a number, i.e. trying to make it OBJECTIVE, is OBJECTIFYING by definition.

You are overthinking this my dude .

17 hours ago, LastThursday said:

How do you know the picture hasn't been edited and beautified? How do you know it hasn't been generated by AI. Has it all been staged to enhance her beauty. Does it matter? Is the beauty in the picture or in your head?

You can Google her name .

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't do the rating thing, it's crass.

Why ?

12 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Lol, I don't know 90% of Middle Eastern actresses. Egyption film industry is too mediocre to care about.

Fair enough. 

11 hours ago, josemar said:

Being Egyptian, she's possibly an original brunette?

No she is blonde. 

6 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Europe and US is filled with such basic botox girls. It is only special because she is from Egypt. I don't think it is nice to rate her but I'm sure she has a beautiful heart.

Beautiful what?  :D

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

44 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No she is blonde.

I didn't even know that there were naturally blonde native Egyptians?

I thought there were only naturally blonde (and light-eyed) people in the Levant (Syria/ Lebanon, even Palestine), though light eyes show up often enough in various other central Asian countries, Iran, Pakistan sometimes, etc.

But not from Egypt or the Gulf Region. Are they Berber?

37 minutes ago, eos_nyxia said:

I didn't even know that there were naturally blonde native Egyptians?

I thought there were only naturally blonde (and light-eyed) people in the Levant (Syria/ Lebanon, even Palestine), though light eyes show up often enough in various other central Asian countries, Iran, Pakistan sometimes, etc.

But not from Egypt or the Gulf Region. Are they Berber?

I don't know.  But in all her pictures she is blonde . 

@LastThursday what makes you think the picture is modified or fake? Are you implying that she is so beautiful that it can't be real? ;)

Here's a fun idea... let's rate @Someone here based on his profile pic, shall we? I'll start!

6/10

Cute eyes, but his cheeks are pretty chubby. Don't really like the hairstyle, and the patchy beard is a major turnoff. I don't really think I'd be turned on by his looks if I met him at a bar tbh. But if his wallet is big enough, I'd let him buy me a drink and take me out to a fancy restaurant. And then maybe a goodbye kiss, but that's about as far as I would go.

Hope you're not feeling objectified, brother. :P

@Bazooka Jesus wait a minute..are you a girl? Or a gay guy ??

Either way..you are a funny person .you never fail to make me laugh :D

I like you. 

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Bazooka Jesus wait a minute..are you a girl? Or a gay guy ?

Neither... I'm just playing with you. B|

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Either way..you are a funny person .you never fail to make me laugh :D

Glad to hear that you have a sense of humour about all of this. With a good sense of humour, you're already halfway to Enlightenment. ;)

22 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I like you. 

I love you too, cupcake.

Download.gif

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

@LastThursday what makes you think the picture is modified or fake? Are you implying that she is so beautiful that it can't be real? ;)

I'm not saying it's fake at all. I'm definitely saying it will be modified. Even the dress and the makeup, the pose: it's all staged for effect.

I'm sort of making two points:

1. You can't trust anything on the internet. And by extension you shouldn't completely trust anything presented to you as ground truth. Nearly everything in media is manipulated in some way to create some sort effect in the viewer.

2. Beauty is projected onto people and things, there's no inherent beauty in anything. Unless you're a hippy and you think everything is beautiful.

3. Boy I sound negative, but I'm not trying to be.

Ok three points.

57% paranoid

Its not my style.
In addition to that, she seems to rely on makeup, in particular to appear whiter.

The devil is in the details.

2 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

I'm not saying it's fake at all. I'm definitely saying it will be modified. Even the dress and the makeup, the pose: it's all staged for effect.

I'm sort of making two points:

1. You can't trust anything on the internet. And by extension you shouldn't completely trust anything presented to you as ground truth. Nearly everything in media is manipulated in some way to create some sort effect in the viewer.

2. Beauty is projected onto people and things, there's no inherent beauty in anything. Unless you're a hippy and you think everything is beautiful.

3. Boy I sound negative, but I'm not trying to be.

Ok three points.

Reality is also that way. The Internet mimics Reality. Only way it's possible. Looking at you in the grave will look totally different than how you look now. Seeing you crying looks totally different from seeing you smiling. Do you deny both appearances saying it looks fake. Look at what you're looking at and enjoy or not enjoy it for how it's appearing because everything you see are only appearances and not the Real thing.

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I never liked girls with makeup.

That's what you say now until she likes you back.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's what you say now until she likes you back.

I was serious

full (2).png

The devil is in the details.

Just now, Schizophonia said:

I was serious

full (2).png

You are wearing make-up now. The camera lens. You are only appearing to look a certain way in that picture.

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Seeing you crying looks totally different from seeing you smiling.

I like to think that when I do either I do so spontaneously and without intention to manipulate - I'm presenting myself as I am. But sure, smiling and crying is manipulation or more rightly signalling.

Can you sense that this thread makes me feel uneasy? For a couple of reasons. Rant incoming.

First there is the objectification, using beauty and the fact she's a public figure to justify doing so. There's a flattening of all the dimensions of the person into just a manipulated image to be held up and judged by all. I think most of us wouldn't like that to happen to us - so it shouldn't be normalised.

Secondly, the image and the reactions it evokes are a tacit agreement that it represents an ideal that should be upheld. That's why I say the beauty is a projection, not everyone needs or wants to adhere to the ideal being presented. Maybe the ideal is actually untainable by most of us, and wouldn't that cause suffering?

Thirdly. It's no different from a dog being confused and humping its owner's leg. We laugh at the dog for being confused and wonder how it can be so stupid. Are we really much different by looking at images that turn us on in some way, and then telling everyone about it?

Rant over.

Interesting article about objectification of women:

https://www.cairn.info/revue-internationale-de-psychologie-sociale-2015-1-page-15.htm

57% paranoid

13 hours ago, Someone here said:

I don't know.  But in all her pictures she is blonde . 

I looked at more pics of her and she has dark roots in many of them though...   (which is fine; it's just hair dye)

2 hours ago, Nabd said:

She looks like the average actress in egypt.

Imo mediterranean levantine girls are the hottest in the world and Egyptians try hard to look like levantines (which look like european latinas), calling someone Syrian or levantine in Egypt/gulf countries is similar to calling them beautiful.

Yeah, Syrian and Lebanese women are known for their beauty (especially Lebanese).

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

23 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I never liked girls with makeup.

Achievement unlocked - Homosexuality