Princess Arabia

What Do You Mostly Like/Dislike about Reality/Universe

77 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Simply, Reality could be different if it was. It's not, but nothing wrong in imagining it differently. That's all this is about.

My point is that it literally couldn’t be different.

I’ll leave it at that.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Love: 

Music

Nature

Being aware of the breath

Exercise

Hate:

Findom goddesses ?

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

LOVE that there's something instead of nothing. And that there's the ability to experience bliss through various methods.

I HATE that our past effects our present and there are no way to erase or redo past events. I injured myself in a completely avoidable and stupid way and now I have to live with that until I die. Causes me so much stress. 

Edited by itsadistraction

3 hours ago, itsadistraction said:

LOVE that there's something instead of nothing. And that there's the ability to experience bliss through various methods.

I HATE that our past effects our present and there are no way to erase or redo past events. I injured myself in a completely avoidable and stupid way and now I have to live with that until I die. Causes me so much stress. 

Sorry to hear.

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Love: 

Music

Nature

Exercise

Hate:

Findom goddesses ?

"Findom"?  What's that. 

Know thyself....

8 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I think from what you're saying is you feel powerless in your ability to create authentically because you have to rely on outside sources' invention of facts which might not be as God intended or true for you. Not sure, it's a bit complicated reading it because of some of your terms as in "effects", which I assume you mean manifestations. Also, it seems you are viewing the outside world as Absolute Truth and that you're limiting Infinity to your own assumptions and ideas about it. Idk you would have to break that down a bit and be more direct. Awaiting.....

Sorry for the confusion. I hope to clear it up a bit. I am view this from many, many different perspectives and it is challenging to cover them all. Thank you very much for the feedback, I find it very useful, I have great difficulty explaining all this shit and I do constancy think about whether I am making sense or not. 

16 hours ago, Ajax said:

Before the beginning, God( who can only Cause things to happen) made the decision to create effects.

Before the beginning, God (who can only Cause things to happen) made the decision to be creator of effects.

First, Let’s forget the mirror thing. I shouldn’t have put that there… Probably also what threw you off.

I am talking about Cause and Effect. Imagine only being Cause.  Cause is knowing everything and doing everything. It is having every possible viewpoint all at one. So, it can’t feel happy or sad or any emotions. It knows all possible emotions, all possible causes, all possible experiences, all possible expressions all now it is thought. So, it doesn’t exist (this is getting complicated again so I will slide off of it.)

Imagine putting a random meaningless image in your mind. Then stop putting it there.  You see the moment you stop creating the image, it ceases to be there. It didn’t even have an effect on you, it was just an image in your mind… it didn’t give your any feeling or anything really (unless you include whatever you decided to make you feel) Truth has no continuation. So, for a “Cause” to even have an effect… It must create that effect first. So, you can say in terms of absolute…. There is a “Cause” and a decision to create an Effect.

This isn’t the exact definitions but a working one is to say God is simply the decision to create an effect in order to have a Game.  By implication, an effect is something that you don’t know about the thing happening in front of you and you get emotional responses or ideas as a result.

To simplify. You Could say God decided to play a game called…. I don’t know.  Another way you could say is the decision to be limited and therefore be able to enjoy things happening to me(effects).

That is what a person is. A viewpoint, that is a result of the DECISION. You are God, but scaled down by limitation to the point that you don’t know almost anything at all.  The more you Know, the less you are the effect of what you don’t know.

16 hours ago, Ajax said:

When you assign authorship of knowledge outside (facts) of your ideas (you are indeed an effect but the viewpoint that is you (a person) are not the creator/originator of those effects, and therefore you are subject to suffering because you do not know all of life's rules of those facts.

Various things to unpack here.  Have you noticed that most facts are not completely known? They are just the best possible answer we have and an answer good enough to have satisfaction with the answer. It is what you call relative truth. It is acceptable because it satisfies enough mystery to be considered acceptable. If you did know completely, it would not have any effect on you (as absolute).

Now, lets look at what autho-rity means… (Author of right). That means you assign the idea/consideration that someone is right for what they say. You decide that is fact, opinion, idea, consideration is right or wrong.  From the perspective of Absolute THAT is  HOW you create an effect, to have something happen to me you have to decide that something bad can happen if I don’t hold on to that fact. So that way you assign the meaning of good or bad by what you decide to be a fact.

When you accept a fact, you accept the fate of the fact. Its meanings and its conclusions.  Now this can be a good thing or bad thing however, If it is good, it will allow you to “scale”(imaging a sliding scale of how much you know vs not know) closer to knowing about god. A bad fact will not and it will cause you to look for more facts.

The more a Fact, contains “I don’t know”, the more it can cause an unwanted effect over your life because you are not in control of that fact, you are in a condition of not being in control of that face, you are in the condition of being controlled by that fact.

Another way of saying this is: Those who think life is not fair, does not understand enough of it’s rules.

That is because the rules don’t know are in your conscious awareness, which causes life to really take you over and overwhelm you.

Facts and date tell you what you should know, and how you should think, they tell you the rules and how to do things. Do you notice the pattern, they are all tell you… making you effect.

The absolute DECISION is to be CREATION of Effects. Not Be total effect. Therefore, they are not in alignment with the absolute Decision.

In fact, your identity is shaped, and molded by the facts that you are exposed to. Because of facts. There is a certain way to behave, a certain way to talk, a certain way to do things, a certain contractual agreement with society, certain economic facts, starting with the idea and use of money. All based of some previous facts that are not conscientiously in your design.

This is not to say Facts are evil or bad… but there is a scale… like your old sign in quote…”There are levels to this shit!”  Your position on the scale reveals your condition and the way it is potentially causing negative effects on your life in some facet in life or the other.  They help you measure to see if you are directing your thoughts and activities toward the absolute decision which is being the creator of effects, in order to enjoy the effects.

God-awareness- “creating facts and new ideas about facts in ways that magically benefit your life”

Powerful- “knows the most important facts and uses them to control and make life happen for them”

Improver ( you could say actualizer if you so choose)- They are the people who try to direct  facts and use their life to  get better. However, there is so many facts and so they have limited improvement because of their love of facts and a lower level of being able to make life go right because they are struggling to handle all of the facts. They love to learn and be educated.

The mediocre- They simply ignore the facts; they just go with what they think is right. What society tells them, or what their religion tells them. Or what their political beliefs tell them.

The weak- are afraid of the facts, they are in constant fear and any fact that they view adds to their fear. Whatever they learn, they find a way to see it as a danger and a reason to be cautious.

The clueless- Well, now you have people who are almost constantly controlled by the facts. They have more animal and wilder and unpredictable and strange, violent minds. They have lost all control of themselves. They don’t know how to behave. They behave strangely, they behave badly.

17 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why do you dislike facts?

In every fact there is some poison that you don't know about that can cause damage in your life unless you have sufficient consciousness... even so, as a human you are vulnerable to the poisonous facts that other people ingest and therefore, you can be an unwilling effect of those lower consciousness people. 

Actually, I only touched on a few of over 50 points on the issue, so I had to leave out a whole lot... lol Did it make sense? I would love to know. I'ts kind of hard to measure these things from my viewpoint lol. 

LOVE

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

ME.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

ME.

Me too

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Love: 

Music

Nature

Exercise

Hate:

Findom goddesses ?

"Findom"?  What's that. 

Know thyself....

23 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Sorry for the confusion. I hope to clear it up a bit. I am view this from many, many different perspectives and it is challenging to cover them all. Thank you very much for the feedback, I find it very useful, I have great difficulty explaining all this shit and I do constancy think about whether I am making sense or not. 

Before the beginning, God (who can only Cause things to happen) made the decision to be creator of effects.

First, Let’s forget the mirror thing. I shouldn’t have put that there… Probably also what threw you off.

I am talking about Cause and Effect. Imagine only being Cause.  Cause is knowing everything and doing everything. It is having every possible viewpoint all at one. So, it can’t feel happy or sad or any emotions. It knows all possible emotions, all possible causes, all possible experiences, all possible expressions all now it is thought. So, it doesn’t exist (this is getting complicated again so I will slide off of it.)

Imagine putting a random meaningless image in your mind. Then stop putting it there.  You see the moment you stop creating the image, it ceases to be there. It didn’t even have an effect on you, it was just an image in your mind… it didn’t give your any feeling or anything really (unless you include whatever you decided to make you feel) Truth has no continuation. So, for a “Cause” to even have an effect… It must create that effect first. So, you can say in terms of absolute…. There is a “Cause” and a decision to create an Effect.

This isn’t the exact definitions but a working one is to say God is simply the decision to create an effect in order to have a Game.  By implication, an effect is something that you don’t know about the thing happening in front of you and you get emotional responses or ideas as a result.

To simplify. You Could say God decided to play a game called…. I don’t know.  Another way you could say is the decision to be limited and therefore be able to enjoy things happening to me(effects).

That is what a person is. A viewpoint, that is a result of the DECISION. You are God, but scaled down by limitation to the point that you don’t know almost anything at all.  The more you Know, the less you are the effect of what you don’t know.

Various things to unpack here.  Have you noticed that most facts are not completely known? They are just the best possible answer we have and an answer good enough to have satisfaction with the answer. It is what you call relative truth. It is acceptable because it satisfies enough mystery to be considered acceptable. If you did know completely, it would not have any effect on you (as absolute).

Now, lets look at what autho-rity means… (Author of right). That means you assign the idea/consideration that someone is right for what they say. You decide that is fact, opinion, idea, consideration is right or wrong.  From the perspective of Absolute THAT is  HOW you create an effect, to have something happen to me you have to decide that something bad can happen if I don’t hold on to that fact. So that way you assign the meaning of good or bad by what you decide to be a fact.

When you accept a fact, you accept the fate of the fact. Its meanings and its conclusions.  Now this can be a good thing or bad thing however, If it is good, it will allow you to “scale”(imaging a sliding scale of how much you know vs not know) closer to knowing about god. A bad fact will not and it will cause you to look for more facts.

The more a Fact, contains “I don’t know”, the more it can cause an unwanted effect over your life because you are not in control of that fact, you are in a condition of not being in control of that face, you are in the condition of being controlled by that fact.

Another way of saying this is: Those who think life is not fair, does not understand enough of it’s rules.

That is because the rules don’t know are in your conscious awareness, which causes life to really take you over and overwhelm you.

Facts and date tell you what you should know, and how you should think, they tell you the rules and how to do things. Do you notice the pattern, they are all tell you… making you effect.

The absolute DECISION is to be CREATION of Effects. Not Be total effect. Therefore, they are not in alignment with the absolute Decision.

In fact, your identity is shaped, and molded by the facts that you are exposed to. Because of facts. There is a certain way to behave, a certain way to talk, a certain way to do things, a certain contractual agreement with society, certain economic facts, starting with the idea and use of money. All based of some previous facts that are not conscientiously in your design.

This is not to say Facts are evil or bad… but there is a scale… like your old sign in quote…”There are levels to this shit!”  Your position on the scale reveals your condition and the way it is potentially causing negative effects on your life in some facet in life or the other.  They help you measure to see if you are directing your thoughts and activities toward the absolute decision which is being the creator of effects, in order to enjoy the effects.

God-awareness- “creating facts and new ideas about facts in ways that magically benefit your life”

Powerful- “knows the most important facts and uses them to control and make life happen for them”

Improver ( you could say actualizer if you so choose)- They are the people who try to direct  facts and use their life to  get better. However, there is so many facts and so they have limited improvement because of their love of facts and a lower level of being able to make life go right because they are struggling to handle all of the facts. They love to learn and be educated.

The mediocre- They simply ignore the facts; they just go with what they think is right. What society tells them, or what their religion tells them. Or what their political beliefs tell them.

The weak- are afraid of the facts, they are in constant fear and any fact that they view adds to their fear. Whatever they learn, they find a way to see it as a danger and a reason to be cautious.

The clueless- Well, now you have people who are almost constantly controlled by the facts. They have more animal and wilder and unpredictable and strange, violent minds. They have lost all control of themselves. They don’t know how to behave. They behave strangely, they behave badly.

In every fact there is some poison that you don't know about that can cause damage in your life unless you have sufficient consciousness... even so, as a human you are vulnerable to the poisonous facts that other people ingest and therefore, you can be an unwilling effect of those lower consciousness people. 

Actually, I only touched on a few of over 50 points on the issue, so I had to leave out a whole lot... lol Did it make sense? I would love to know. I'ts kind of hard to measure these things from my viewpoint lol. 

LOVE

Its ok, I forgot the question. Lol

Know thyself....

I don't like that life is designed like a competition, and I like that life feels wonderful. 

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I don't like that life is designed like a competition

Humans love to compete, but Reality itself is not a competition. One rose doesn't say to the other rose, "I'm better than you".

Know thyself....

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

One rose doesn't say to the other rose, "I'm better than you".

Hmm, I don't know about that... I have 2 exes named Rose that would definitely disagree with that statement! O.o

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

3 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Hmm, I don't know about that... I have 2 exes named Rose that would definitely disagree with that statement! O.o

:)

Know thyself....

Hmm, how about this...

I like dogs very much.  They are how reality should be.

I dislike cats! They are, in reality, the cause of all pain and suffering! 

LOL

38 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Humans love to compete, but Reality itself is not a competition. One rose doesn't say to the other rose, "I'm better than you".

It does not compete in beauty, it competes to live, to stretch more than other roses and have more sunlight, to have more vivid colors and attract more insects and thus spread their genes more than others, because there are not infinite insects, nor infinite space for be in the sun.

that a rose ,something more complex, like a rat, more than competing, is at war. he comes out of his hole with all his senses alert because it lives surrounded of assassin that wants to steal it's body. Threats can come from anywhere, its offspring can starve at any time, it must find food before it is taken from it, he must take it from another, he must kill, hide, steal. There is only one rule: survive at any costs

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Hmm, how about this...

LOL

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

LOL! Good one! 

Hmm, I do have trouble coming up with ideas in the relative sense. 

I like how funny everything is. 

I dislike how lonely it gets. 

I am so blessed to know some amazing people! This forum is so amazing and beautiful! It is a place where you can be understood even minutely and it makes so much difference! 

9 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Except when your neighbor’s dog barks as loud as a fire alarm at 2 in the morning.

10 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Until you connect deeply with a cat and build a beautiful relationship.