De Sade

How would a Non - Dual / Solipsist perspective interpret the Bible ?

11 posts in this topic

When God started to Dreaming:

[1:1] In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth,
[1:2] the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters.
[1:3] Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.

God's Avatar:

[1:26] Then God said, "Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the wild animals of the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."

More examples should be posted on this thread.

In the beginning was the word... and it was misunderstood!

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

15 minutes ago, De Sade said:

When God started to Dreaming:

[1:1] In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth,
[1:2] the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters.
[1:3] Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.

God's Avatar:

[1:26] Then God said, "Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the wild animals of the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."

More examples should be posted on this thread.

After awakening you might find the Bible extremely holy- which it is.  But the one God is the one you must find for yourself. The holiness of the Bible is from men like Jesus who were enlightened- and then stories came from that.  It is the holiness and Divinity of God that you feel.  And the Bible will bring you closer to that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

23 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

After awakening you might find the Bible extremely holy- which it is.  But the one God is the one you must find for yourself. The holiness of the Bible is from men like Jesus who were enlightened- and then stories came from that.  It is the holiness and Divinity of God that you feel.  And the Bible will bring you closer to that.

If it weren't for the teaching of Jesus I would have never awakened. That's why I am saying it's not genetic. Jesus's life is a perfect example of how to become awakened.

I lived my entire life with the goal of emulating his love. Jesus is a good example to follow.

Jesus's message can be summed up in one teaching. Love all as your self. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86  does this mean helping others will make you fall in love with yourself, without question? Is that Jesus' teaching?

Edited by Hojo

17 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

If it weren't for the teaching of Jesus I would have never awakened. That's why I am saying it's not genetic. Jesus's life is a perfect example of how to become awakened.

I lived my entire life with the goal of emulating his love. Jesus is a good example to follow.

Jesus's message can be summed up in one teaching. Love all as your self. 

God can accept and love itself,not "others",or at least the illusion of "others".

Just now, Hojo said:

@Razard86  does this mean helping others will make you fall in love with yourself. Is that Jesus' teaching?

There's no one to help.

@De Sade  when you help other you help them, yourself and god cause they are god and so are you

Edited by Hojo

37 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@De Sade  when you help other you help them, yourself and god cause they are god and so are you

Help in terms of what ? This would presume they are real,and how to help someone,if there's no one else besides me ?

@De Sade they are as real as you are. you are both really just helping god.

there is no you without them and if thats the case you would help them cause they are you and you help yourself by helping them. you would do that as god cause why wouldnt you. unless god is hurt by something it did to itself.

Edited by Hojo

On 8/27/2023 at 6:56 PM, Hojo said:

@Razard86  does this mean helping others will make you fall in love with yourself, without question? Is that Jesus' teaching?

If you help with the desire to not be given a reward, yes....that is when you tap into your divine power. Your self love for yourself is grown in two ways, through maximum effort, and selfless service. Why is this important? If you are on the path of Awakening, what will give you the strength to surrender to truth will be the self-love you cultivated through selfless service and and maximum effort. To give maximum effort is to be true to the task at hand, to surrender your entire self to the task at hand, and self-less service is to do so without a guarantee of a reward. 

These elements will give you the ability to become awakened permanently baseline. Consistency, Integrity, Maximum Effort, Lack of Judgment. Now the two parameters most people struggle with is integrity and lack of judgment. Many people are consistent in what they do, and some even give maximum effort but they lack integrity in some part of their character and also they judge. In fact these two barriers alone will take a miracle for majority of human kind to resolve. 

The tip I can give you to solve this goes against everything you have ever been told. Willingly do what Jesus said when he stated "If someone slaps you turn the other cheek and if someone sues you for your cloak give him your coat also." If you can allow someone to take advantage of you and not resist, and leave their prescience with no hatred or animosity....you are literally right there....all you would need is to be someone whose integrity can never be bought and truthfully someone who can do what I said above...would have an integrity that cannot be bought.

It is stated you will be rewarded in secret and this is true....the secret is you will eventually realize you are God....just like Jesus did. How do I know? Because it worked for me that's how. The story of Jesus is the direct path to God-Realization. Emulate Jesus and you will get there. It took me 35 years though, and it took Jesus 32 I believe when he started his ministry. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.