Twega

Friends Come Up With Any Excuse To Not Watch Leo/Actualized.org

37 posts in this topic

Idk if you ever noticed this. When I try to recommend Actualized.org vids to my friends they will come up with any excuse to not watch:

• He's annoying
  • Too long
  • His face distracts me
  • Not sure it will help me
  • He's satanic
  •  

Its clear to me these are excuses. Sadly a lot of them will benefit so much yet they are like allergic to this stuff. More than happy to a million other things. I realize Actualized.org is for some and not others. But I can sense that this stuff triggers them so much. My friend who's not that religous said "theres something bad/satanic about him" LIKE WTH.

No "he's too handsome"?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

40 minutes ago, Twega said:

Idk if you ever noticed this. When I try to recommend Actualized.org vids to my friends they will come up with any excuse to not watch:

• He's annoying
  • Too long
  • His face distracts me
  • Not sure it will help me
  • He's satanic
  •  

Its clear to me these are excuses. Sadly a lot of them will benefit so much yet they are like allergic to this stuff. More than happy to a million other things. I realize Actualized.org is for some and not others. But I can sense that this stuff triggers them so much. My friend who's not that religous said "theres something bad/satanic about him" LIKE WTH.

In his Episode of 9 ego development stages Leo makes clear that many people on this Planet are not Mature or in the Ego Maturity Level to Listen or Understand the Videos. Or maybe some videos are a good start for ones and not for Others. For someone in the Achiever level maybe videos more focused on Getting something from life less in Being and Feeling. Maybe for those in lower levels of Maturity the videos can even be deterimental since the way they will react to the info will even fix them more into their dogmatic thinking or Fundamentalim. If I would watch his videos years ago I would be very resistant to some or even not understand the language since I was stuck in the paradigm I was. 

You have to make it matter to them.

Most people have no good reason to believe that this work has any relevance to their life, at all.

They find it confusing and even repelling, because it’s so far removed from their everyday experience.

If you actually care about getting your friends interested in this stuff, you have to be a master salesman. 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Chain them to a chair and force them to watch the squirting video

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

5 minutes ago, Ulax said:

No need to do that, they'll willingly watch that. 

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Ulax said:

LOL :D

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

No "he's too handsome"?

Take out the "too".

Know thyself....

36 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Most people have no good reason to believe that this work has any relevance to their life, at all.

They find it confusing and even repelling, because it’s so far removed from their everyday experience.

If you actually care about getting your friends interested in this stuff, you have to be a master salesman. 

I agree with this. Only thing is, they can't see how relevant most of the stuff IS relevant to their everyday experience as everything is entangled with everything else. 

Know thyself....

46 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

+1

1 hour ago, Twega said:

• He's satanic

As I learned from clocking in an excessive amount of hours watching Actualized.org:

The Devil always projects itself onto others who are not devils. 

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

45 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Stop trying to convince them.

Agree, I found it the hard way. I wouldn't even mention any of this stuff unless somebody asks me. Other people are bound to enjoy or suffer their ignorance until they decide to renounce it forever, it is their right to remain how they want to be. Until then, they will take on lifetimes of burden, tension and also some pleasure joy, bliss here and there.

Edited by Applegarden8

4 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

Agree, I found it the hard way. I wouldn't even mention any of this stuff unless somebody asks me. Other people are bound to enjoy or suffer their ignorance until they decide to renounce it forever, it is their right to remain how they want to be. Until then, they will take on lifetimes of burden, tension and also some pleasure joy, bliss here and there.

I got some of my friends to watch Leo’s videos and take psychedelics and they thank me for it to this day.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

54 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Stop trying to convince them.

I changed my mind.

Get on your knees and beg them. ;)

Eventually if someone has a problem in his life and Leo (among others) made a video you can advise him but that's it.
The rest is ego business :ph34r:

"I am the one who shares with you the very very important videos of this guy blablabla"

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

No need to do that, they'll willingly watch that. 

Ye but its more kinky with the chains and all ;) 

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

1 hour ago, Applegarden8 said:

There's a friend right now I have who likes when I talk about metaphysics and the Universe to them. The only reason I do, is because they enjoy when I speak about this stuff. They used to be a business Professor, so maybe because of their background, they don't mind learning new stuff. The mind stuff is also interesting to them and they keep telling me how because of my influence, road rage has diminished and how they relate to people has significantly become less stressful to them because they are so much more aware of things they weren't aware of before. He also tells me he likes my voice and how I explain things too, so that plays a factor according to him, plus my accent is intriguing to him, even though it's not as pronounced as when I first immigrated. These are things he tells me, so there are factors at play here. 

He says he will not look up this stuff on his own, but likes it when we talk about it and he tells me, it is our little secret. Lol. This is how far-fetched some think this stuff is. To me it has become normal and a part of me and I integrate it in most of my everyday life. I think it's OK to bring it up to people, but once you get a hint of resistance, just leave the topic alone. People will feel your energy and sometimes, your way of being is enough to spark curiosity.

Know thyself....

12 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Ye but its more kinky with the chains and all ;) 

Hmm, careful how you use the word "kinky" with me, I might get excited and chain myself up just to watch that video again. It might teach me how to make myself squirt.?‍?️

Know thyself....