Rishabh R

What is preventing me from attracting the girl whom I want to be with ?

18 posts in this topic

Little background: I am a college student .Pickup is not acceptable here as I live in India. Most girls call me brother and it is like a pin ingested in the brain. How do I overcome this situation ?Will Leo's How to get laid series work ?

Look in the mirror...

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

1 minute ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Rishabh R You didnt look in the mirror to get the answer...

Should he post a mirror selfie to prove to you that he's looking in the mirror?! 

7 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@mr_engineer You are the proof that not everyone can be a man 

I'd rather be happy instead of conforming to your definition of 'manhood'. 

Edited by mr_engineer

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Look in the mirror...

This is not a moderator response.

The devil is in the details.

@Rishabh R hi ..Where do you live in India specifically? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

What's preventing you is not being social enough and not have the experience to know how to vibe with girls.

Doesn't matter that you are in India. All girls love to be social and to vibe with fun guys.

Seek nightlife in your country. Every country has nighlife spots where people sing, dance, and party.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Someone here in Bhubaneshwar and Ranchi. Yeah that is the case @Leo Gura so, being social enough will solve the problem?

Edited by Rishabh R

10 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@mr_engineer You are the proof that not everyone can be a man 

I think this is unacceptable answer for a moderator in this forum.

12 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@Someone here in Bhubaneshwar and Ranchi. Yeah that is the case @Leo Gura so, being social enough will solve the problem?

Move to a bigger city like Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi where there are more liberal women. 

Conservative Indian women typically don't date, they get arranged-marriages. They see all attempts to date them as 'sexual harassment'. They have mindsets like 'dating is for players, not serious guys who want to settle down'. 

Moving to a big city is the #1 thing you can do to improve your game.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

Little background: I am a college student .Pickup is not acceptable here as I live in India. Most girls call me brother and it is like a pin ingested in the brain. How do I overcome this situation ?Will Leo's How to get laid series work ?

Yes his how to get laid series is pretty damn good and it will work. He also has a playlist called Dating & Relationships that has 23 videos that will give you more understanding. Don't try to reinvent the wheel we already know what works and what doesn't just follow those guides but not robotically put your own flavor on it 

12 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

What I would do is to be more verbally direct to them about what I want from them, also knowing that you could lose their friendship which is, let's be honest, pretty fake to begin with, if you constantly want something else with this person: "I want to go out with YOU, not those other people in our friend group.", "I like you, we should spend some time together". Women do not like men that are not assertive and direct (like me), maybe some dominant women do, but I do not know many to begin with. Also some caution to not be too sexual or too direct to force her to make a decision she is not comfortable with and she can reject you for literally any reason, how to get laid series is a lot about that.

Then why would you fear losing a relationship in which you are teased for who you are and cannot have a role which you are looking for in a relationship? You can find different people, if you think she is the one then I will say you in modern times this does not work. She was quite a few "brothers" like that in her life.

If it's impossible to meet women in a friend groups, then it's time to move to a different area at some point.

How to get laid series are very informative but will work only if you practice the things talked about.

Edited by Applegarden8