Federico del pueblo

Dealing with emotions in the moment

25 posts in this topic

@flowboy Sure, I will PM you.

13 hours ago, Ajax said:

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing. I often have trouble understanding emotions and the way you explained yourself is very nice. I really appreciate you giving me a piece of your mind! lol I hope it gets easier for you and I really admire your strength and emotional vulnerability. We need more people in the world like you!

LOVE

:x

👽

To be calm, you must demand calmness from yourself. Yeah same goes for any other emotions which you like to have.

Edited by hyruga

5 hours ago, Salvijus said:

There is a way of establishing balance and stability in the body-mind through yogic and energetic practices. To the point where everything inside is stable no matter what happens outside. Even if a "bomb" explodes, your mind and body is just stable and balanced by itself because of certain practices.

Which practices do you have in mind?

Is it Kriya Yoga, Kundalini Yoga or other Yoga or things like Tai Chi?

Another way is just being intensly aware. So that you clearly see all emotions and feelings just as a passing sensations and you remain seperate from it. This gives certain freedom aswell. And it dissolves the deep rooted patterns of fear and anxiety eventually.

Yeah, this is my current approach. It takes some practice too, but obviously it's much better than trying to run away from the emotion.

And another way is to transform it through alchemical/tantric approach. This is one is a bit hard to explain. But the energy of the heart has the power to transform and transmute any negativity into a wholesome energy. Based on this principle you can become a healer or a lightbringer etc.

That sounds super interesting. Who teaches something like this?

8 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Which practices do you have in mind?

Is it Kriya Yoga, Kundalini Yoga or other Yoga or things like Tai Chi?

I didn't have anything in particular in mind. Many schools of yoga/kriya/and even some qiqong offer practices to stabalize the system. It's a big and very important part of any authentic energy path.

Yeah, this is my current approach. It takes some practice too, it's obviously much better than trying to run away from the emotion.

True. Very valid and good method indeed. Cultivating self-awareness is the most important part for any spiritual path and life in general.

That sounds super interesting. Who teaches something like this?

Oh gosh... if you wish to follow the path of transformation/alchemy. The most fundamental and important thing is learning to abide in the presence of the heart which is different from the usual presence of stillness. It has a different quality of glory and grandness and love as opposed to peace and silent zen presence. 

"A course in miracles" is a good place to start and learn about this presence of the heart which is fundamental to all tantric practices. Once you become familiar with the heart's energy of downward flowing grace and light and love, then I can introduce you to few teachers that I personally can vouch for who offer certain attunements, energetic empowerments and transmittions that open certain channels, energy gates, psychic centers to take things to another level.

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.