Hardkill

Why do men get rejected a lot more than women do for a first date?

75 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So, why are many women in today's hookup culture wanting and being okay with just having casual sex and not wanting to see the guy again even if the sex was good?

Most women who do that are really young, immature, inexperienced, drunk, and stupid.

They haven't yet figured out how guys use them.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

They want to beat you at it. It's a game.

You're saying more women these days are trying to outcompete men with higher body counts? xD

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Most women who do that are really young, immature, inexperienced, drunk, and stupid.

So, then it's harder to date and sleep with older women than younger women?

one pov is that when you approach a girl you rejected the ones next to her or before her ? 

So you've done your rejecting already by picking a certain girl 

And the way girls reject is they pick from those that approach

Just interesting when phrased like this

Edited by Jacob Morres

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

yeah, but the point is they themselves kinda don't care about commitment. Lately, I have been picking up tourist girls, also this "mature" doctor from Colombia and all she wanted was an intimate night. She is the one using and discarding me in a sense. (Though the free breakfast buffet at the hotel was deeply appreciated:P)

She would have been more vulnerable to "being used" if I kept her around but was actively searching to upgrade her.
Girls can be cold and detached, certainly more than me if not most guys. They treat guys like they are nothing, if she is emotionally not feeling it anymore you're done for it, discarded! But when she is "attached" and you don't respond to a text at the right time: That is disrespectful and extremely unatentive! 
I have had dates with girls with boyfriends and it is insane how they put up a smoke screen of being pure and innocent. 

29 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

You're saying more women these days are trying to outcompete men with higher body counts? xD

No I'm saying, they discard you before you discard them. I don't even fucking know. All I know is I'm not in that kinda game. My game comes with insurance. Either way, I win. It only comes with different set of problems. 

Know thyself....

53 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So, then it's harder to date and sleep with older women than younger women?

It's more complicated than that. Older women have less options so they can be easier. But also they are less reckless so that can be harder.

On 8/23/2023 at 4:00 PM, Hardkill said:

That's not a practical strategy. A man rarely ever get Real IOIs, regardless of how attractive he is.

If you work your strategy around that it can be, for example one PUA Adam Lyons brags that his success rate is 99 percent, but it’s only because he will not make a move on a woman until he is sure she is interested so he has almost no chance of rejection. 

1 hour ago, Raze said:

If you work your strategy around that it can be, for example one PUA Adam Lyons brags that his success rate is 99 percent, but it’s only because he will not make a move on a woman until he is sure she is interested so he has almost no chance of rejection. 

That's a nonsense strategy. Most women will not give you any IOIs. You should not wait for IOIs to approach.

However, what is a good strategy is to approach a lot and quickly screen her for receptivity. Once you gain a few years of experience, you will be able to tell if a girl is receptive to you within 10-20 seconds. This is a very efficient strategy.

You should not care at all whether a woman rejects you.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's a nonsense strategy. Most women will not give you any IOIs. You should not wait for IOIs to approach.

However, what is a good strategy is to approach a lot and quickly screen her for receptivity. Once you gain a few years of experience, you will be able to tell if a girl is receptive to you within 10-20 seconds. This is a very efficient strategy.

I didn’t say only approach when you get an IOI, you only make a move when you get an IOI, you can form a friendly relationship without making a move and having the opportunity to show attractive qualities until you get IOI’s to make a move. This is the strategy  that would have the highest percent chance of working with a specific woman.

35 minutes ago, Raze said:

you only make a move when you get an IOI,

I just prefer to flirt with whoever I like. Why be so anal and covert?

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I just prefer to flirt with whoever I like. Why be so anal and covert?

Because you could get rejected, which is a problem if you want the highest chance of success with one specific girl.

It reminded me of "Yaoi" all teenage girls are wet about in my birth country :D

It's basically young boys making love in a hentai setting

Honestly no idea why gay stuff is so appealing to women, gonna comtemplate about it

Edited by Hello from Russia

17 minutes ago, Raze said:

Because you could get rejected, which is a problem if you want the highest chance of success with one specific girl.

Dude, don't think of it as a hunt, think of it as a broadcast. Be a lure. Draw women with your personality and a cavalier attitude. Be pleasant, fun, playful, silly, goofy, and just enjoyable to be around. Just be likable, communicative, and be willing to make conversation with anyone without expectations or snaring a woman in your mind.

Do you think Leo hunts for followers? No, he simply broadcasts what he's got, and people just come to him. You need a mental shift.  You are overthinking this. 

14 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

Cool .....  what's that IOI approach, enlighten me? ?

Indicator of interest. Eye contact, smiling, flirting, laughing at your stupid jokes... you know showing a romantic interest.

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

13 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Dude, don't think of it as a hunt, think of it as a broadcast. Be a lure. Draw women with your personality and a cavalier attitude. Be pleasant and fun and playful, silly goofy, and just enjoyable to be around. Just be likable, communicative and be willing to make conversation with anyone without expectations or snaring a woman in your mind.

Do you think Leo hunts for followers? No, he simply broadcasts what he's got, and people just come to him. You need a mental shift.  You are overthinking this. 

Indicator of interest. Evey contact, smiling, flirting, laughing at your stupid jokes... you know showing a romantic interest.

I didn't know what that meant either. IOI...Indicator of Interest. What, do you guys have your own special dictionary?

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I didn't know what that meant either. IOI...Indicator of Interest. What, do you guys your own special dictionary?

Yes, it's called pick-up for/by dummies!

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

Just now, Ajax said:

Yes, it's called pick-up for dummies!

Lol.. @Sidra khanC'mon let's invent our own dictionary. We'll call it Rejection for Dummies.

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lol.. @Sidra khanC'mon let's invent our own dictionary. We'll call it Rejection for Dummies.

xDxDxDxD Now THAT is an IDEA. NY Times Best Seller! You saw it right here folks!

Just now, Ajax said:

xDxDxDxD Now THAT is an IDEA. NY Times Best Seller! You saw it right here folks!

We'll override you guys any day. Don't test.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

Such a great idea ? I'm determined to do that 

I'm a bad influence on you. Or maybe it's the other way around. Not too sure. It's kinda tricky lol

Know thyself....