Sucuk Ekmek

Covid 2.0 is coming

121 posts in this topic

@VictorB02

4 hours ago, VictorB02 said:

You've been taught to paint anyone who doesn't agree with the narrative as a conspiracy theorist, that's why you can't discern a legitimate counter-perspective from a wacky one. But if that's what I am to you, then so be it. The Truth is more valuable to me than your approval.

Honestly, this has been a massive waste of time for all of us, so I'm peacing out.

Best of luck to you on your journey.

I've been taught to think for myself, and not be gaslighted by 'big pharma' or 'anti vaxxers', and uphold my civic duty to my country and the world. I am a systems thinker of tier 2 cognition and I process far more than you presume, discerning counter perspectives and strange bad faith takes like you and other users here with anti vax talking points. The truth is that vaccines have saved more lives, and have destroyed other viruses, and even some bacteria and funguses, like polio for example. Also, the truth is that myocarditis from Covid-19 pre exposure without any Mrna tech vaccine, compared to myocarditis from a side effect of Mrna technology, is far worse.

Here I can finally agree with you, that truth is more valuable to me than your approval.

Are you leaving because this was a waste of time, or that you cannot win an argument and be humble in defeat?