The Redeemer

Toxic people get more love than normies

28 posts in this topic

I have seen this phenomenon in reality. It is UNDENIABLE. Insults get me more attention as a guy than compliments. It's ASS BACKWARDS :)

Edited by The Redeemer

Insults lead to her calling you a creep. A shit test is not an insult, neither is teasing. YOU have it backwards..

• Feminist 

6 minutes ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Insults lead to her calling you a creep. A shit test is not an insult, neither is teasing. YOU have it backwards..

Not true based off of my experience. Women actually respond well to me when I insult them.

Why do you want those women? It reflects poor on you. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Try to stray away from hitting(insulting) on emotionally unstable women. This can come back to bite you.

• Feminist 

The moment a woman starts with a twang, avoid them. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

2 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

Why do you want those women? It reflects poor on you. 

I don't

1 hour ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

I KNOW YOU! You're the r*pe guy. Dude, you gotta chill out with the mega hate towards women. 

I haven't had sex in 5 years. Every girl claims I look like millie and vanilli, incredibly gorgeous, and should star in "too hot too handle"(I have vids of them saying it). My texting game has scared off every female. Only in person i am a pro. It makes me very very angry towards them but I don't go online with intent to release that anger, encouraging others to insult them and verbally abuse them...

you're gunna get banned if you keep testing your luck in these implicit ways.

I don't hate women. Why don't you call out misandry for once. We are on the same side bro.

@The Redeemer This is true for women who are 6s and below. They have a low self-worth so when you insult them, they will try to placate you. I mean, if you like that, fine, but the relationship will be low-quality. 

Women who are 8s and above, women who are unapologetically sexy will have no reason to put up with your shit. 

18 minutes ago, nhoktinvt said:

@mr_engineer show me the way of interacting with those 8s !

• Step 1 - Learn from past rejections, figure out why they happened and don't repeat your mistakes. 
  • Step 2 - Stop blaming women for your dating-problems. (I'm giving it in this order because if you don't know why the past rejections happened, you can't help but blame women for your situation. Cuz what else do you do about it?!) The reality is that 8s have standards and if you don't show a willingness to meet those standards, they will see you as incompatible and leave you. And, these are the reasonable women who have realistic expectations. There are plenty of hot women with unrealistic expectations too. 
  • Step 3 - Figure out the type of role they expect men to play in their lives. You will be able to figure this out by the way they talk to or about men. And see if it's a fit for you. If you're attracted to her, chances are that you think you can do something for her. Figure out whether you're right or wrong. If you're wrong, do inner-child work, work on your traumas and fix your understanding of how relationships work in general. 
  • Step 4 - If you're right, build the skills that you need to have to play that role properly. 

Once she sees that you have those skills, that you know how to relate to women, she will see you as relationship-potential. Then, you can play them if you want. Unethical, but possible. This is why you see a lot of scumbag players with sexy-looking women. You can play 8s, but not 9s and 10s. 9s and 10s get what they want from men. 

47 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:
  •  You can play 8s, but not 9s and 10s. 9s and 10s get what they want from men. 

i thought i can choose any girl i want, and i really think so

Just now, nhoktinvt said:

i thought i can choose any girl i want, and i really think so

I said 'play', meaning, leading them on in a relationship. Using them for sex but then being a toxic boyfriend. 

If you have integrity with women and you have something of substance to offer to them, you can get 9s. For sure. And, if you're an authentic guy who has a Life-Purpose, you're one of the highest-quality men and you can get 10s! 

Great post

New pillar of game. 

Insults:

- bitch 

- hoe 

- fatty 

- hippo 

- weird nose lookin ahh

Any other suggestions, please post thank you. 

Edited by Jacob Morres

6 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

Insults get me more attention as a guy than compliments.

Why are you going out of your way to look for women's attention?

2 hours ago, meta_male said:

Why are you going out of your way to look for women's attention?

Because I like women's attention 

20 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

Because I like women's attention 

This will bite you in the ass in the future. What you're attracting is immature people.

OP is right but of course it's fine to tell men their observations are wrong. He's correct, there is little to no relationship between morality and raw attraction, being a good person means very little.

30 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

OP is right but of course it's fine to tell men their observations are wrong. He's correct, there is little to no relationship between morality and raw attraction, being a good person means very little.

Out of curiosity, what is your reason for believing this?

Edited by something_else