The Redeemer

There is a war against men going on

40 posts in this topic

There is war against men going on. I believe that there are certain narratives propagated throughout society, which seeks to destroy the male gender role and abolish men completely.

This is a scary reality and I hope people realize the extent of damage this type of ideology can cause.

Edited by The Redeemer

@The Redeemer Hey dude, what's your reasoning behind these beliefs?

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

The war is the blame war. The middle class is tearing itself apart by criticizing and blaming each other.  Meanwhile, the poor become dependent on the government and the rich gain the resources to control and own the government. We are headed toward an aristocracy with peasants and indentured servants. 

Only through self-development and spirituality and loving and accepting all people regardless of their opinion and beliefs will we undo the inevitable future. Only when we drop the need to be right and for others to be wrong can we bring people up to a level where they can have hopes and dreams and believe that they can create a future for themselves, can we grow as a species of prosperity and dreams. 

In other words, to change your life, change your mind.  Decide to make your life go right, despite all of the noise. Find a purpose and go after that purpose with all of your energy. Decide that you will achieve that purpose no matter what. Decide you are the source of beauty and love and joy and put it in everything you do. Have an optimistic vision. If you face problems and seemingly unstoppable difficulties... stay true to your vision and purpose. It is better to die happy than to live in fear and bring in visions of your demise. 

LOVE

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

5 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Based off my own experience and how I have been treated throughout my life as a 25 year old white male.

1 minute ago, The Redeemer said:

Based off my own experience and how I have been treated throughout my life as a 25 year old white male.

Can you be more specific? What experiences have you had in your life that make you feel this way?

1 hour ago, The Redeemer said:

this type of ideology 

what ideology

42 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

Its very likely you dont behave in a healthy way, so the feed back your getting from people especially woman is negative. So instead of looking inward at your self and contemplating who you are, you blame the outside word for it.

What peoeple hate the most is anyone standing in the way of there selfishness.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I don’t know if there is a “war”, but people aren’t taking extremely worrying trends about men seriously, instead we are just facing more and more insults and misandry. 

57 minutes ago, something_else said:

Can you be more specific? What experiences have you had in your life that make you feel this way?

I think it stems from the relationship (Or lack there of) with my mother and sister.

1 hour ago, Ajax said:

The war is the blame war. The middle class is tearing itself apart by criticizing and blaming each other.  Meanwhile, the poor become dependent on the government and the rich gain the resources to control and own the government. We are headed toward an aristocracy with peasants and indentured servants. 

Only through self-development and spirituality and loving and accepting all people regardless of their opinion and beliefs will we undo the inevitable future. Only when we drop the need to be right and for others to be wrong can we bring people up to a level where they can have hopes and dreams and believe that they can create a future for themselves, can we grow as a species of prosperity and dreams. 

In other words, to change your life, change your mind.  Decide to make your life go right, despite all of the noise. Find a purpose and go after that purpose with all of your energy. Decide that you will achieve that purpose no matter what. Decide you are the source of beauty and love and joy and put it in everything you do. Have an optimistic vision. If you face problems and seemingly unstoppable difficulties... stay true to your vision and purpose. It is better to die happy than to live in fear and bring in visions of your demise. 

LOVE

Beautiful

18 minutes ago, zurew said:

what ideology

The men are evil one.

Edited by The Redeemer

16 minutes ago, integral said:

Its very likely you dont behave in a healthy way, so the feed back your getting from people especially woman is negative. So instead of looking inward at your self and contemplating who you are, you blame the outside word for it.

What peoeple hate the most is anyone standing in the way of there selfishness.

In which ways am I not behaving healthy?

14 minutes ago, Raze said:

I don’t know if there is a “war”, but people aren’t taking extremely worrying trends about men seriously, instead we are just facing more and more insults and misandry. 

Men need to rise up.

4 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

In which ways am I not behaving healthy?

Only you know that.

There is no war against men. Everything you think is happening externally is a reflection of you, its about who you are. The war is happening between you and the world. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

11 minutes ago, integral said:

Only you know that.

There is no war against men. Everything you think is happening externally is a reflection of you, its about who you are. 

How would I know that?

Edited by The Redeemer

Stop consuming manosphere trash content.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Ulax said:

His posts have consistently been so low-quality I have to check the OP PHOTO prior to replying... This guy just hates women without reasoning. I hope he gets some help to improve his current way of thinking.

• Feminist 

Atleast you have some place to dump your trash from time to time. Be happy about that, even if it's the only thing that you can be happy about in life. 

We're here for you. Hope you're next.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....