Jehovah increases

Evolution of this forum & You

35 posts in this topic

This forum is the only one of its kind and hence caters and indulges to innumerable multifarious amounts of unique and intelligent perspicacious and diverse people. They are all at different degrees of learning and spirituality and are from all around the world and even the universe. And with such a variegate of subjects from self-help to Psychedelics and Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God, and so forth, and so on. Which in itself is immensely exceptional and remarkably phenomenally profound. The only problem is hardly any of you are awake and with the reiteration, it's almost as though you are stuck in an infinite recursion loop. It's somewhat like groundhog day until you abscond from your repetitive perpetual and unabating minds you will never ultimately fully unreservedly Understand. And yes of course not everyone who stumbles or discovers the forum is there for the same reasons. Not everyone wants to awaken and that is fine though you will never go deep without using psychedelics. The reason psychedelics exist and why a lot of us have been told since an early age how dangerous they are and of course, they can be when used without proper understanding and why in many countries may be illegal. This is all fear based from a very early age and it's for a very good reason. So not to make this game not too easy God wants to dream and if somehow you got your hands on let's say LSD at an early age you will not awaken. One could say we all have our own unique blueprints or design. In other words, we all have our own psychedelics that will awaken us some the same and many different therefore pot might awaken you whereas it will not work on me in the same exact way or perhaps LSD may work for one person but another it may not. Now Imagine a game you designed where you can just start off in God mode what would be the point of the game? there would be no challenge whatsoever in the game and you would reach the end very fast. With that said there are literally infinite different types of awakings and are somewhat different from person to person although can be the same. The only way you can ever truly know is through direct experience and trust me you will know when you awaken as God. This inevitably means you can't just know from reading or contemplating or watching videos about awakenings. And maybe and I mean maybe some of you can wake up from meditation. And this again goes back to making the game way too easy. It's not called infinite intelligence for naught. Now imagine if all we had to do is meditate and bam awake it then would be way too easy. God likes a challenge when dreaming. The only way to know that you are God/infinity/Love is to become it you have to become infinity. And that ultimately and fundamentally comes down to you because there is only you to know.

1 hour ago, Jehovah increases said:

This forum is the only one of its kind and hence caters and indulges to innumerable multifarious amounts of unique and intelligent perspicacious and diverse people. They are all at different degrees of learning and spirituality and are from all around the world and even the universe. And with such a variegate of subjects from self-help to Psychedelics and Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God, and so forth, and so on. Which in itself is immensely exceptional and remarkably phenomenally profound. The only problem is hardly any of you are awake and with the reiteration, it's almost as though you are stuck in an infinite recursion loop. It's somewhat like groundhog day until you abscond from your repetitive perpetual and unabating minds you will never ultimately fully unreservedly Understand. And yes of course not everyone who stumbles or discovers the forum is there for the same reasons. Not everyone wants to awaken and that is fine though you will never go deep without using psychedelics. The reason psychedelics exist and why a lot of us have been told since an early age how dangerous they are and of course, they can be when used without proper understanding and why in many countries may be illegal. This is all fear based from a very early age and it's for a very good reason. So not to make this game not too easy God wants to dream and if somehow you got your hands on let's say LSD at an early age you will not awaken. One could say we all have our own unique blueprints or design. In other words, we all have our own psychedelics that will awaken us some the same and many different therefore pot might awaken you whereas it will not work on me in the same exact way or perhaps LSD may work for one person but another it may not. Now Imagine a game you designed where you can just start off in God mode what would be the point of the game? there would be no challenge whatsoever in the game and you would reach the end very fast. With that said there are literally infinite different types of awakings and are somewhat different from person to person although can be the same. The only way you can ever truly know is through direct experience and trust me you will know when you awaken as God. This inevitably means you can't just know from reading or contemplating or watching videos about awakenings. And maybe and I mean maybe some of you can wake up from meditation. And this again goes back to making the game way too easy. It's not called infinite intelligence for naught. Now imagine if all we had to do is meditate and bam awake it then would be way too easy. God likes a challenge when dreaming. The only way to know that you are God/infinity/Love is to become it you have to become infinity. And that ultimately and fundamentally comes down to you because there is only you to know.

I think most of us are doing their best getting to awakening, getting higher sorts of awakening, or imbody awakening. And I think, I speak for all of us, that we go through or went through a lot of suffering, to get to the point, we are right now. Maybe some people are not prepared for psychedelics, some are. Everybody should decide that for themselves as everybody knows themselves the best.

Edited by UnlovingGod

Yeah the forum has definitely evolved.

In the past, people were still talking about book like Think and Grow rich and how to be successful.

And then, people move on to law of attraction. 

And then to non duality.

And now so many people are on psychedelics and so many are claiming to be awakened. 

1 hour ago, hyruga said:

Yeah the forum has definitely evolved.

In the past, people were still talking about book like Think and Grow rich and how to be successful.

And then, people move on to law of attraction. 

And then to non duality.

And now so many people are on psychedelics and so many are claiming to be awakened. 

But, i think, true evolution is evolving by involving. So, it should not exclude ideas like think and grow rich and law of attraction, and so forth. It should both include those understandings while, at the same time, transcending those understandings. 

This comment I'm about to make might "itch" a lot of people and maybe Leo himself as he's into psychedelics himself and strongly recommends it, but I feel the need to address this. Mostly out of curiosity and purpose. 

I understand, from reading a lot of posts about it and seeing how many of you use it or even use to use it. The claim is that it can help us to become God Realized, at least that's what I'm understanding, correct me if I'm wrong. Is that the only purpose? Sincerely asking. I've never done them, nor am I interested in doing them. Mostly because I'm not comfortable with what the outcome may bring, meaning reactions and difficultly getting through the phase. I've never done any hard drugs like cocaine, heroin and whatever else is out there and I understand psychedelics is not in the same category, but just making a point. I'm too scared for how I might react so I don't even bother, no need.

Ok, so now we're God Realized, then what. How does that change how you maneuver this world and try to become a loving, kind and compassionate human being. If you already know you're Source energy/God, why would we need to do psychedelics. Is there another purpose. Will it make you more aware of how Reality works, how the Universe works and how the mind works. Also, how to relate to people and how to reduce your suffering. Will it make us knowledgeable on how to generate our own feelings of love and fulfilment where we recognize the power within and how to use it for a more rewarding experience. Will it make us understand how we are creating our Reality and that we are responsible for our own happiness and joy without looking to outside sources. These are legitimate questions I'm asking and they are not rhetorical. I truly want to know the answers.

What does being Awake really mean and the term Enlightenment. Does Enlightenment mean you recognize the Oneness that is here and that everyone is you, you are everyone and everything, and there is no separation. There is no personal self and we are all the same and different at the same time? What does these terms truly mean and what are they really pointing to.

Back to the psychedelic use. Is it so we can recognize God faster and to Awaken to our true nature faster. If so, then what. How do we use this new-found knowledge. I already know I'm a part of God and God's energy is flowing through me. I don't need psychedelics to know that. God is not somewhere out there, it is me, you, everyone and everything. It is Consciousness. The Universe lives within me and the Universe is non-local. It is Infinite. The mind is Infinite and is made up of different parts. There is a quantum field and we are a part of this field. We are this field. I mean I can go on and on about some of this stuff but how does the use of psychedelics make you more aware of the nature of existence. 

I also take note that it is possible to release trauma from the body. Is this permanent. What if there's no trauma stored. Aren't there other ways to achieve this. Taking psychedelics and seeing the walls move or elephants in your hands or seeing yourself as the coffee table, what difference does that make in your personal life when it wears off. You still can't walk through the walls. Knowing certain things can influence our thought patterns and elevate our Consciousness; but is psychedelics that important to make these changes.

Understand that I'm asking these questions to get a better understanding of the importance of this substance and it's use. This Forum does provide value in other ways and is very versatile both in content and it's features. Sometimes we joke around and sometimes get angry and frustrated and even get depressed and sad and all sorts of emotions run through here, but it seems to me that most of us are here to learn and share our Spiritual journey with others and can maybe impact each other for the better. I just don't see the need to be constantly pushing the use of psychedelics to people who already know it exists and are not interested or maybe not ready or sure if it's the path they want or prefer to take and making it seem as if it's the only way to Awaken to your true nature. Thanks for reading and the responses will truly enlighten me to my ignorance of this substance and what I'm not aware of.

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This comment I'm about to make might "itch" a lot of people and maybe Leo himself as he's into psychedelics himself and strongly recommends it, but I feel the need to address this. Mostly out of curiosity and purpose. 

I understand, from reading a lot of posts about it and seeing how many of you use it or even use to use it. The claim is that it can help us to become God Realized, at least that's what I'm understanding, correct me if I'm wrong. Is that the only purpose? Sincerely asking. I've never done them, nor am I interested in doing them. Mostly because I'm not comfortable with what the outcome may bring, meaning reactions and difficultly getting through the phase. I've never done any hard drugs like cocaine, heroin and whatever else is out there and I understand psychedelics is not in the same category, but just making a point. I'm too scared for how I might react so I don't even bother, no need.

Ok, so now we're God Realized, then what. How does that change how you maneuver this world and try to become a loving, kind and compassionate human being. If you already know you're Source energy/God, why would we need to do psychedelics. Is there another purpose. Will it make you more aware of how Reality works, how the Universe works and how the mind works. Also, how to relate to people and how to reduce your suffering. Will it make us knowledgeable on how to generate our own feelings of love and fulfilment where we recognize the power within and how to use it for a more rewarding experience. Will it make us understand how we are creating our Reality and that we are responsible for our own happiness and joy without looking to outside sources. These are legitimate questions I'm asking and they are not rhetorical. I truly want to know the answers.

What does being Awake really mean and the term Enlightenment. Does Enlightenment mean you recognize the Oneness that is here and that everyone is you, you are everyone and everything, and there is no separation. There is no personal self and we are all the same and different at the same time? What does these terms truly mean and what are they really pointing to.

Back to the psychedelic use. Is it so we can recognize God faster and to Awaken to our true nature faster. If so, then what. How do we use this new-found knowledge. I already know I'm a part of God and God's energy is flowing through me. I don't need psychedelics to know that. God is not somewhere out there, it is me, you, everyone and everything. It is Consciousness. The Universe lives within me and the Universe is non-local. It is Infinite. The mind is Infinite and is made up of different parts. There is a quantum field and we are a part of this field. We are this field. I mean I can go on and on about some of this stuff but how does the use of psychedelics make you more aware of the nature of existence. 

I also take note that it is possible to release trauma from the body. Is this permanent. What if there's no trauma stored. Aren't there other ways to achieve this. Taking psychedelics and seeing the walls move or elephants in your hands or seeing yourself as the coffee table, what difference does that make in your personal life when it wears off. You still can't walk through the walls. Knowing certain things can influence our thought patterns and elevate our Consciousness; but is psychedelics that important to make these changes.

Understand that I'm asking these questions to get a better understanding of the importance of this substance and it's use. This Forum does provide value in other ways and is very versatile both in content and it's features. Sometimes we joke around and sometimes get angry and frustrated and even get depressed and sad and all sorts of emotions run through here, but it seems to me that most of us are here to learn and share our Spiritual journey with others and can maybe impact each other for the better. I just don't see the need to be constantly pushing the use of psychedelics to people who already know it exists and are not interested or maybe not ready or sure if it's the path they want or prefer to take and making it seem as if it's the only way to Awaken to your true nature. Thanks for reading and the responses will truly enlighten me to my ignorance of this substance and what I'm not aware of.

Psychedelics might help you see reality from a very different point of view. I've had a few psychedelic experiences myself, and almost in all those experiences what i was saying to myself was "this already is who i am, i was just not allowing myself to see the obvious". 

Now it's been a while since i last took psychedelics, and, to be honest, i'm open to the idea of taking them again. But i'm more in the mindset that what i need to do is to do the belief work and release my resistance, and then psychedelics, if it is really necessary for me, will find me. 

I can tell you that psychedelics influence you from a very deep level, and even if the effects of it wear off in time, it leaves a mark in you, so to speak, that it always calls you, like a very quiet whisper within you, so to speak. Even when you get lost in resistance, fear, worry, and so forth, there is that understanding within you almost all the time that tells you that there is something deep going on here right now, wherever i am, and i am not, in this moment, very aware. 

5 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I can tell you that psychedelics influence you from a very deep level, and even if the effects of it wear off in time, it leaves a mark in you, so to speak, that it always calls you, like a very quiet whisper within you, so to speak. Even when you get lost in resistance, fear, worry, and so forth, there is that understanding within you almost all the time that tells you that there is something deep going on here right now, wherever i am, and i am not, in this moment, very aware. 

But I also feel this feeling constantly. Not all the time, but more so than not. When I get lost in resistance, worry etc, it doesn't take long to get back to presence for me. The something deep you're referring to as soon as I open my eyes from sleep, I feel that. Life has a way of distracting you, so the States are fleeting, but overall my resistance to life has dropped tremendously and I'm seeing the impact that it has on my psyche without the use of psychedelics. Idk maybe, because of who I am as a person and how I gradually became more aware and it wasn't forced through any substances and maybe it will make me even more Conscious to Reality's true nature by taking them. 

I probably would if I didn't see the adverse reactions, especially with first-time users, just to see what it's like. But just to see what it's like is not a sufficient reason for me to want to do it.

Know thyself....

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

But I also feel this feeling constantly. Not all the time, but more so than not. When I get lost in resistance, worry etc, it doesn't take long to get back to presence for me. The something deep you're referring to as soon as I open my eyes from sleep, I feel that. Life has a way of distracting you, so the States are fleeting, but overall my resistance to life has dropped tremendously and I'm seeing the impact that it has on my psyche without the use of psychedelics. Idk maybe, because of who I am as a person and how I gradually became more aware and it wasn't forced through any substances and maybe it will make me even more Conscious to Reality's true nature by taking them. 

I probably would if I didn't see the adverse reactions, especially with first-time users, just to see what it's like. But just to see what it's like is not a sufficient reason for me to want to do it.

Before i took them, i was, personally, not very aware of the depth and goodness of being. I had some spiritual concepts in my mind, iirc, but the depth they showed me was just wow. I mean, it was like i was aware of the spiritual concepts and had some understanding and experience of them, but imagine being totally resistance free for a while, like being dead for a while, what psychedelics did to me, in that sense, was something like that. 

And, as i said, any time i had those trips, what i was saying to myself was "this already is who i am, so i actually don't need to take any substances to get to this". It is literally like you waking up from a dream, and realizing that even the psychedelics that bring you to that state of consciousness are a part of the dream. 

12 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Before i took them, i was, personally, not very aware of the depth and goodness of being. I had some spiritual concepts in my mind, iirc, but the depth they showed me was just wow. I mean, it was like i was aware of the spiritual concepts and had some understanding and experience of them, but imagine being totally resistance free for a while, like being dead for a while, what psychedelics did to me, in that sense, was something like that. 

And, as i said, any time i had those trips, what i was saying to myself was "this already is who i am, so i actually don't need to take any substances to get to this". It is literally like you waking up from a dream, and realizing that even the psychedelics that bring you to that state of consciousness are a part of the dream. 

I see. Thanks for your response.

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia I have taken drugs from ketamine and MDMA to crack and heroin. I would say the safest, in terms of it's immediate effects, is ketamine because if you take too much, you can't move, so there's no risk of harming yourself there (unless you're in an unsafe environment), although I couldn't move after acid kicked in (I only tried it once.) Acid either sends you to heaven or hell, so, it's a big risk. Ketamine makes you calm but weird and sort of like feel intensely effortless, in low doses, but, in high doses, it's like you're not even in this life anymore. You may see the room as an optical illusion. My friend's living room is kind of a dump but like I took ket and it seemed bigger and more luxurious. For a few days after any psychedelic experience, you get a lasting sense of "something." People say it can cure them of their ills for long periods of time, but, you can develop mental health issues from it too, but, I would say the mental health issues you get from ketamine are kind of fun but like MDMA destroys you, if you abuse it. I'm lucky I didn't go mad from acid. Someone like you who is very positive will likely experience heaven, on acid. Basically, there are the type of people who go to "hell" or "heaven". I would say the biggest benefit to any drug, is that you will experience something you never could otherwise... But it could be bad in short term or long term, so, I guess you need to weigh up the risk/benefit ratio. I would say try ketamine first (if you're going to try drugs) since even the worst experiences on ketamine are just kind of weird, rather than like hell, but, everyone is different and it still has risks. Do some research into the health effects of drugs and ask other people about what they experience on drugs.

Edit: I forgot you said you have no interest in doing them. In short I would say fun that is on par with the experience of falling in love, is the reason to take drugs.

Edited by jdc7733

1 hour ago, jdc7733 said:

I would say try ketamine first (if you're going to try drugs) since even the worst experiences on ketamine are just kind of weird, rather than like hell, but, everyone is different and it still has risks. Do some research into the health effects of drugs and ask other people about what they experience on drugs.

I don't even take Midol, Advil, Tylenol or Motrin, not even Aspirin. That's how much I dislike taking drugs. I do drink wine though and I'll still smoke a tiny bit of weed if the conditions are right where I'm around someone I trust or not going to be in public for long or maybe at a party or something like that. It makes me paranoid. Sometimes I wish I did smoke weed tho, because it relaxes me, just don't like the pizza man at the door part, when there's noone there. Lol

I'm saying that to say, all that stuff you mentioned seems like a far fetch for me as I'm total virgin when it comes to all that stuff. I've been in places where people did cocaine, crack, took those pills (oxycontin and perks), so it's not like I'm all that naive, I just never personally done them. They just looked very scary. So Ketamine and the rest, I wouldn't even know how to process. Don't even know what Ketamine is. Some bartender at the bar I go to sometimes would tell me about his mushroom trips and I swear he was the most conscious person outside of Spirituality and the Internet I've ever come across, and he could relate to some of the stuff i see you guys talk about here. So I know they're some positive effects and I know psychedelics is not really a commercial drug per se.

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia you do you. I get paranoid off weed too. I would even say it is a problem that drugs give you such a good feeling because nothing else in life gives you an on par feeling (apart from maybe falling in love or sometimes since I've had paranoid schizophrenia I can get buzz without taking drugs, although, sometimes it makes me feel worse than I could ever have imagined before.) The only way you can accurately judge the experience of drugs is if you take them. I don't necessarily think drugs are more worth it than just getting pleasure from life because they will eventually make you get a feeling when you're not on them that is associated with the high but is really really really bad (especially MDMA) but not just the craving or comedown, like, seriously bad mental health problems. I just wanted to give you my perspective, it's your choice whether you take them or not. In short, it's a deal with the devil. You get your unbelievable highs and unbelievable lows. Then again, I would argue that romantic relationships are a similar deal... You fall in love then you fall out of love (although it's kinda hard to understand what it's like to take drugs from that description because even though I'm comparing them, they're too different but love is the most similar thing to drugs that you are going to get in life. Life is drama. How dramatic do you want it to be? 

Edited by jdc7733

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

1. Awakening is really just about waking up to your true nature. If you don't awaken during your life you will awaken at physical death. So all will eventually awaken.

2. Awakening does have some tangible benefits that differ depending on the person. Some become more creative, some get over past traumas, etc. Awakening can make you more loving in that you TRULY REALIZE you are only ever talking to yourself at all times. This discovery is more outrageous than you realize. I'm not kidding. I'll put it in easy to understand terms right here.....do this exercise right now. Close your eyes. Imagine a boy and girl sitting on a bench. Have the girl and boy talk to each other while you are watching. Now in this scene walk up and introduce yourself. 

^^^^^THIS IS YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!^^^^ So your entire life is just you talking to yourself. Your trauma is with yourself. Your suffering is with yourself. For many they don't like this message. This is why awakening is about SELF-LOVE and one of the main components to awakening involves solitude. For many they don't want to know others are really them. They feel like they lose something in the process. But this is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. The water you drink is you, the air your breathe is you, everything is you. An intellectual understanding is not enough.

Without an AWAKENING which is a DIRECT INTERFACE with all there is....you won't really understand. Do you know you can be so awakened that someone next to you could eat Pizza and you could taste every bite? Do you know that you could be so awakened that you can smell and feel every sensation in a supposed OTHER? That you could become so aware that they are you...that the boundary between you and them collapses so much that there is no privacy? You feel everything you normally feel in your own supposed individual body....you feel it in their body.

Why? Because their body is really YOUR BODY!! This is how ridiculous awakening is. This isn't some normal thing. It completely eradicates all current scientific understanding about life....because IT IS JUST YOU DREAMING!!! Right now I currently can talk to TOTALITY, as I can imagine a duality between me and INFINITY and have a conversation. You can too....if you are willing to deconstruct everything......but it is not easy. You will feel like you are going INSANE. SHIT IS BONKERS!!! But how bad do you want TRUTH?

Lastly here is the counter-intuitive nature of life. The most awakened people...would probably not even be recognized. You see one of the biggest barriers to awakening...is personal success. Money, fame, fortune, status, etc. make awakening REALLY TOUGH. As a result some of the most awakened beings....could literally be homeless beggars and you would never know.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 minutes ago, jdc7733 said:

Then again, I would argue that romantic relationships are a similar deal... You fall in love then you fall out of love (although it's kinda hard to understand what it's like to take drugs from that description because even though I'm comparing them, they're too different but love is the most similar thing to drugs that you are going to get in life. Life is drama. How dramatic do you want it to be? 

Falling in love feels good because it is equivalent to being in the present moment. It kinda feels the same Just like a climax. No time and space just pure ecstacy. Until, of course, it's all over and you're back to linearity. Falling in love means you'll jump right back out. Thanks for your input.

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia you just go back to linearity? Maybe I'm more dualistic than you (I do have bipolar in my family so I've probably hints of that.) Thank you for allowing myself to remind myself that drugs are bad (even though they're so good.)

Edited by jdc7733
Adding

Hello, Princess.

I would suggest that you don’t need drugs. Life will throw enough at you. Use the hard lessons in life to grow.

Just now, WoodDragon said:

Hello, Princess.

I would suggest that you don’t need drugs. Life will throw enough at you. Use the hard lessons in life to grow.

Hi. It's not so much of a need, but an experience. Curiosity. What is the feeling. How does it enhance the Awakening experience, if there is such a thing. Life isn't really throwing anything at me, it is living life through me, experiencing itself through me. There's a difference. Then again there's no difference between anything so there.

Know thyself....

@Razard86Thank you for the explanation. However, you still didn't really address the part about, THEN WHAT. How does experiencing all this change the overall quality of our lives. Knowing I'm you and you are me and me being able to taste the pizza you're tasting and feeling your emotions..etc..is there a major life change to those kinds of things. I'm not saying there isn't a major shift in your perspectives and elevated states of consciousness and becoming more loving and less suffering when you become God Realized, but what I'm asking is why do I need psychedelics to make the latter changes, when all that is required is knowing your true nature and becoming more aware and feeling more connected to Source. Tasting someone else's pizza isn't required to feel the Oneness of the Universe.

Know thyself....

Didn’t mean to imply that you felt any need.

as for your curiosity, your mind may feel more lucid. You may feel euphoria.

one way I explained it to a friend, about how truth serum works, is that you lose all fear and inhibitions, which can help you see more, but also leaves you exposed, as you may share too much. These things should be done alone but with structure.

Wow. I really don’t know how to communicate.

If a car hits you or someone lights you on fire, in other words, when something happens to the body that your mind is residing in, you will realize how petty all the other drama in your life is. How much bullshit inundates our perception of this existence. The right drugs in the right setting can help with this. Tragedy can help with this. I wouldn’t look for either, but if one happens, try to learn from it.