UnlovingGod

What are you?

29 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Juan said:

Why in the world are you putting words in people’s mouth bro?! Like wtf?! 

I called him out.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 hours ago, UnlovingGod said:

What´s your problem? I think this discussion is turning just into absurdity.

I really did not want to attack you and your accomplishments about enlightment and all the years of suffering that went into it. I know what I am, and I don´t want to justify what I am. God has to justify to no one. And I really feel shocked that I have to justify my being to you. You are in no position to tell me, what I am or not, it´s just me. Please respect my souveranity as I respect yours. Thank you.

Yeah - God has to justify to no one.   But you ain't realized you are God, so you ain't God.  Save us the bullshit dude.   Call me out any day.  I will do my best to back it up. With whatever words can do.  But none of that shit matters.   You wanna be sovereign as God?  How many hours of meditation have you done?  How much psychedelics.   Don't be shy.  Sovereignty makes shyness a moot point.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah - God has to justify to no one.   But you ain't realized you are God, so you ain't God.  Save us the bullshit dude.   Call me out any day.  I will do my best to back it up. With whatever words can do.  But none of that shit matters.   You wanna be sovereign as God?  How many hours of meditation have you done?  How much psychedelics.   Don't be shy.  Sovereignty makes shyness a moot point.

I don't count the psychedelics I do, but I have stopped doing them for several months, as I want to reinterprete my sober state, that's where I do my meditation. The hours I meditate? I don't know, I just go with the "flow", I just commit 24/7 to my work, which includes relaxing, studying, meditating, introspecting, doing all sorts of things and a lot of contemplating. I can't work good on timer or a strict plan. I'm just really determined to myself and try to not concentrate on as much drama as possible. I'm at a point, where I am so committed to life, that I don't really know what Life was like not being committed.

Edited by UnlovingGod

But you ain't realized you are God, so you ain't God.

I don't understand, how you can't be God, even if you are not God realized.

20 minutes ago, UnlovingGod said:

I don't count the psychedelics I do, but I have stopped doing them for several months, as I want to reinterprete my sober state, that's where I do my meditation. The hours I meditate? I don't know, I just go with the "flow", I just commit 24/7 to my work, which includes relaxing, studying, meditating, introspecting, doing all sorts of things and a lot of contemplating. I can't work good on timer or a strict plan. I'm just really determined to myself and try to not concentrate on as much drama as possible. I'm at a point, where I am so committed to life, that I don't really know what Life was like not being committed.

Stay committed to life.  Spirituality will come much later.  Tune off the spiritual videos from Leo.  This is stuff you will be ready for in your late 40s or 50s. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, UnlovingGod said:

I don't understand, how you can't be God, even if you are not God realized.

Because it is total.  When you are not God you are you.  When you realize you are God you will become God.  This is not where you are in life.  In my opinion God realization should not be until your late 40's or 50's.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Because it is total.  When you are not God you are you.  When you realize you are God you will become God.  This is not where you are in life.  In my opinion God realization should not be until your late 40's or 50's.  

I can't just forget, what I've realized. Well, I could, but that's not something I'm interested in and would take too much energy just to realize it again. What I can honestly say, is, that I don't know what omniscience is. That's my next step. I want to know, if it's true or not. And have a great life at the same time!

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

God realization should not be until your late 40's or 50's.  

I AGREE.

On 27/08/2023 at 0:49 PM, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah - God has to justify to no one.   Sovereignty makes shyness a moot point.

I really like that. I recall raising my self esteem and confidence was largely a process of shedding the need to justify myself to people. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.