UnlovingGod

What are you?

29 posts in this topic

I´m studying Psychology, doing a homework for antropology, going into Kant using ChatGPT to make my work easier and faster.

ChatGPT "In the critical model, it is argued that the difference between transcendental self-awareness and empirical self-awareness is a matter of perspective and not substance, and that the thinking subject is an abstraction of empirical self-awareness."

That is quite interisting! The "Empirical Thinking" subject is not really a subjekt Thinking, but a mere computer, that uses "Empirical Thinking" as his algorithm. The subject becomes quite literally an "Abstraction" of a counciouss being, like a computer, that is self-aware that it is using "Empirical Thinking" as his algorithm.

Just something really interesting, that I wanted to share.

Edited by UnlovingGod

You have a brain or perceived brain that has literal algorithms in it that tell it how to act. Everyone has these and the only difference is you are conscious in one of these machines

Reality coming to know itself through thinking, by abstracting itself in the form of a subject and self that is aware of itself in the form of a world. Some sort of a strange loop seems to be going on in that equation, if i'm not getting it wrong. 

Edited by Vibroverse

a nothing that exists, and saying that is even too much.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

11 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

Reality coming to know itself through thinking, by abstracting itself in the form of a subject and self that is aware of itself in the form of a world. Some sort of a strange loop seems to be going on in that equation, if i'm not getting it wrong. 

Yeah, but what I really find interesting is the fact, that Empirical Thinking is its own thing. Not yours. You could say, it is like an algorithm and when you use it, you become an abstraction of this algorithm. You are stripped from your transcendental self. Because empirical thinking is more like a methodological process to thinking. And if you give certain input, you get a certain output. And your brain just becomes a computer. The higher the IQ, the better and faster your Output. But life is uncertainty and original thinking and for that, you need to become a counciouss being and not just an abstraction of a thinking pattern. I mean that`s the first way to become awaken.

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

a nothing that exists, and saying that is even too much.

Good luck becoming more counciouss that way. Thought is the most powerful tool, we have as humans.

9 hours ago, UnlovingGod said:

Good luck becoming more counciouss that way. Thought is the most powerful tool, we have as humans.

one of the worst mistakes of today's society and education system is giving way too much importance to thought. 

13 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

one of the worst mistakes of today's society and education system is giving way too much importance to thought. 

In my whole educational life span, I was never taught, how to think, nor did we even entertain thoughts of any kind. Not even in subjects like ethics, that I had in school. 

That's what I tried to point out, with this "empirical thinking", you just become a zombie of what others think, I think, that's what also Leo pointed out in "Why socializing makes you dumb". It's the mechanics, that I find interesting, that I've mentioned in my post.

Edited by UnlovingGod

On 8/21/2023 at 9:57 PM, UnlovingGod said:

I´m studying Psychology, doing a homework for antropology, going into Kant using ChatGPT to make my work easier and faster.

ChatGPT "In the critical model, it is argued that the difference between transcendental self-awareness and empirical self-awareness is a matter of perspective and not substance, and that the thinking subject is an abstraction of empirical self-awareness."

That is quite interisting! The "Empirical Thinking" subject is not really a subjekt Thinking, but a mere computer, that uses "Empirical Thinking" as his algorithm. The subject becomes quite literally an "Abstraction" of a counciouss being, like a computer, that is self-aware that it is using "Empirical Thinking" as his algorithm.

Just something really interesting, that I wanted to share.

You are overcomplicating self inquiry.  Let me ask you this - what do you think you are ?  Really answer it.  Don't dodge the question.  Really look at the question and answer it to what you believe you are.  Not whar AI thinks you are - but what you think you are.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

You are overcomplicating self inquiry.  Let me ask you this - what do you think you are ?  Really answer it.  Don't dodge the question.  Really look at the question and answer it to what you believe you are.  Not whar AI thinks you are - but what you think you are.

Well, I'd say imagination. I'm just imagination. Thank you.

1 minute ago, UnlovingGod said:

Well, I'd say imagination. I'm just imagination. Thank you.

That's not what you really believe.   You really believe you are an entity.  An entity behind the eyes.   Here is where it really gets good.  Try and place this entity anywhere in time and space.  Try and pinpoint the entity.  That is self inquiry.    I thought this entity was a soul.   But I was wrong. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 hours ago, UnlovingGod said:

In my whole educational life span, I was never taught, how to think, nor did we even entertain thoughts of any kind. Not even in subjects like ethics, that I had in school. 

That's what I tried to point out, with this "empirical thinking", you just become a zombie of what others think, I think, that's what also Leo pointed out in "Why socializing makes you dumb". It's the mechanics, that I find interesting, that I've mentioned in my post.

education system is based on accumulating data and memory, all focus is put on intellectual understanding.

To know something as fundamental as life itself, you have to go beyond intellect

This is a question not to answer but to contemplate for yourself. The goal of such questioning is to personally and directly experience your nature.

Start with: Who am I?

On 23.8.2023 at 8:37 PM, Inliytened1 said:

That's not what you really believe.   You really believe you are an entity.  An entity behind the eyes.   Here is where it really gets good.  Try and place this entity anywhere in time and space.  Try and pinpoint the entity.  That is self inquiry.    I thought this entity was a soul.   But I was wrong. 

How do you get this assumption? You can be an entity behind your eyes, you can be in a fluffy state, where everything is made out of imagination, where are thoughts? Well in my fingers right now, writing this. You think, as if there are no other entities and when you put your thoughts in your mouth, you act as if others are hearing. You can make seperate entities in your thought, or communicate with others, as if they were also thoughts in your "mind" as a whole entity. It´s just a certain concentration on concioussness, and one doesn´t make the other untrue or true or real or imaginary.

1 minute ago, UnlovingGod said:

How do you get this assumption? You can be an entity behind your eyes, you can be in a fluffy state, where everything is made out of imagination, where are thoughts? Well in my fingers right now, writing this. You think, as if there are no other entities and when you put your thoughts in your mouth, you act as if others are hearing. You can make seperate entities in your thought, or communicate with others, as if they were also thoughts in your "mind" as a whole entity. It´s just a certain concentration on concioussness, and one doesn´t make the other untrue or true or real or imaginary.

You can be a lot of things.  But what do YOU think you are?  If it is truly imagination, you have not realized it directly yet.  So don't give me a whole bunch of BS.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just a viewpoint, an idea. Before that... something grand! O

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You can be a lot of things.  But what do YOU think you are?  If it is truly imagination, you have not realized it directly yet.  So don't give me a whole bunch of BS.

I´m sorry, you misunderstand me.

4 minutes ago, UnlovingGod said:

I´m sorry, you misunderstand me.

Dude really?  You have sat down in self inquiry and asked yourself what you are - and that answer was that you were an idea?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Dude really?  You have sat down in self inquiry and asked yourself what you are - and that answer was that you were an idea?  

What´s your problem? I think this discussion is turning just into absurdity.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I really did not want to attack you and your accomplishments about enlightment and all the years of suffering that went into it. I know what I am, and I don´t want to justify what I am. God has to justify to no one. And I really feel shocked that I have to justify my being to you. You are in no position to tell me, what I am or not, it´s just me. Please respect my souveranity as I respect yours. Thank you.

On 8/23/2023 at 10:37 PM, Inliytened1 said:

That's not what you really believe.   You really believe you are an entity.  An entity behind the eyes. 

Why in the world are you putting words in people’s mouth bro?! Like wtf?!