asesuaugisltu

Feeling uneasy after understanding that a girl wants to have sex with me

4 posts in this topic

I don’t understand why I feel this way, but for some reason now, that I have understood that a girl wants to have sexual inter course, I have this feeling of uneasiness and I want to distance myself from her. She is attractive so I don’t think it’s that. Maybe it’s because I had a breakup 8 months ago that left a scar. What do you guys think? Have you experienced anything similar to this?

Yes, maybe the breakup created a bit of affective resistance on you. Is that deep part of you that fears to get hurt again. If you would honor this feeling and trust the girl that want sex with you is open to understand maybe would beautifull to share your feeling to her in a clear way. Of course only you know the felt sense context of the situation. If she is a conscious girl she will apreciate your genuine respect for your own feelings.

Sounds like you're just overthinking it. You gotta learn to take the early stages of datings less seriously. Treat it as an adventure and exploration. Don't think too far ahead in this domain.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@asesuaugisltu I always feel very uneasy when the girl goes faster than me. Like if we just met and she already grabs my forearm and gets incredibly close, making physical contact. She wants to fuck alright but damn I don't feel ready.