Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vynce

Serious Question about Aliens

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I want to get in contact with people here, who seriously have had (or believe to have had) contact with any kind of Alien.

After all, intuition and reasoning can't really get this part of reality clear for me. And this stresses me out sometimes.

Here are some question I have:

Why do they look like what they are typically portrayed? 
Could you have sex with them?

How and why are they interested in us? 

And why don't they show their interest more?

How long have they been here?

How many different species are there?

Do they get along fine with each other?

Are they dangerous Aliens?

Are they also beautiful Aliens?

Can they speak our languages?

What kind of mind-bending physics are at play to even come to us?

How old can they get?

What are their hobbies?

What is their way of showing love?

Any answers you get on this matter will just be stories from your POV. We don't have any reliable scientific answers to these questions.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Only direct experience would solve the question for me. Some ancient stories from different tribal people point to the suposition that we are not 100% original from this planet  and actualy we can see that we are a very strange kind of monkey. Some even say that some plants and animals are not originaly from this planet but was brougth up here by our long time ago visitors the same way we do now with spreadimg plants in different parts of the globe. Also maybe our obcession with going to space is not just a desire of something to accommplish but a deep rooted memory of something that ready happened long ago. Just materialistic speculations of course since any multiplanetary genetic crossing would need to be imagined on consciousness first and foremosts. But well, look, consciousness is able to imagine a human that play with Dna today, why it could not imagine a more advanced specie that would be meta advanced in genetics somewhere else. 

There are infinite aliens just as there are infinite Universes. I will give this much away we live in a so-called universe that is 13.7 billion years old. There are other universes whereupon there are aliens 1000 billion years old. It goes beyond that.

How long have they been here? forever.

How many different species are there? Infinite.

Do they get along fine with each other? They do now.

Are they dangerous Aliens? No

Are they also beautiful Aliens? Always my beautiful friends forever.

Can they speak our languages? Yes BUT THROUGH A DIFFERENT WAY OF COMMUNICATION which you already know.

What kind of mind-bending physics are at play to even come to us? Beyond antigravity propulsion.

How old can they get?  AS OLD AS THEY WANT TO. FOR SOME OF THEM FOUND THEIR CREATOR WHICH IS ALSO THEM. And he just wants to be left be. THE MANY MASKS OF GOD. YOU ARE NOT HUMAN AND nor are  ALIENs aliens AND ALL OF YOU ARE INFINITE CONSCIOUSNESS YOU ARE ALL of the ONE mind.

What are their hobbies? Exploration.

What is their way of showing love? INFINITE LOVE WHICH THEY ARE ALL THE TIME.

Edited by Jehovah increases

@Jehovah increases Doesn't really satisfy me. 

Its also contradictory. If there are infinite species of aliens, they would be also infinities species, who want to rape me at night.

There would also be infinite wars going on between them. 

Don't throw around with terms like "Infinity" so losely. Be precise and specific, there are always shades and nuances when it comes to the properties of reality. 

Crazy idea on Joe Rogan was that aliens manipulated monkey DNA to become smarter. Could also kind of explain why we look similar? Society would flip if this somehow became proven to be true. Just like society flipped when evolution was discovered. 

15 hours ago, Vynce said:

@Jehovah increases Doesn't really satisfy me. 

Its also contradictory. If there are infinite species of aliens, they would be also infinities species, who want to rape me at night.

There would also be infinite wars going on between them. 

Don't throw around with terms like "Infinity" so losely. Be precise and specific, there are always shades and nuances when it comes to the properties of reality. 

In other universes, I am sure there are aliens warring with each other. And even in this one or have gone through them. One would hope most higher beings would be beyond that or have reached that stage in their development, And of course, there are different variations and flavors of reality. Infinite diversity is just that. I was expounding on the so-called ones that visit the Earth because if they were hostile we would not be having this conversation.

The question answered itself yesterday. I had first contact, and it was utterly astounding and beautiful. Aliens are all about high frequencies and love. They are excited to see how humanity evolves out of the dark into the light (love). 
And I was probably one of the first thousands who they wanted to meet. And only because I was full of joy and excitement. Only then, do they have the calling to open their dimension to you. 

Follow your highest excitement and you can perceive alien conscious forms if it is necessary for you. ?