Chadders

LSD Liquid Solution Concentrating

5 posts in this topic

I've taken drops of LSD a few times now from a liquid dispenser. The source I have measured it out so it's one drop one micro, though I've noticed that with each following drop, the intensity of the experience has been increased. First time micro, second time probs a bit more than a micro, third time was the sweet spot and the last time was quite a strong experience

The last experience I had grew me so much with both sheer ecstasy but the final third of the trip (I will call it that because it was no way a micro) was quite challenging. I'm very grateful for the experience as it's taught me that so much of life is out of my control. I knew that intellectually to an extent, but as Leo often says, I now know this far more explicitly and how it relates to my life

But what I want to ask is about the LSD concentrating - I've even diluted a smidge with gin, and after a few weeks it appears to have concentrated again and I know this because before I could capture the solution in the drip feeder, but now, it barely captures much at all. My source said there is around 40 drops for 40 micro, but there's no way the solution makes up 40 drops, so given the intensity, I can only assume it's concentrating 

I was going to do a drop today, but my primary concern is I want to know exactly what I'm taking. Personally, though the last experience grew me, I'm not really up for such an intense experience this time round, so I want to be sure. With mushrooms I can be far more sure, but LSD a bit more tricky and with 12 hours it's gotta be right 

Does anyone have experience of this and how LSD liquid solution concentrates? My experience is the same as a friend of mine who has been doing the drops

When I used to microdose liquid LSD I would prepare the solution by myself (I found a video on YouTube that explains how to do it), but I never had this kind of situation. When it comes to liquid it's always tricky, this is why I stopped, and started microdosing shrooms or truffles. 

Actually lately I wanted to microdose acid again, so I ordered 10 blotters (1P-LSD), each with 20ug. Maybe you can also try that way.

Yeah shrooms are way easier to measure out but I actually prefer LSD for micro dosing especially. I have a reliable source so I need to ask him about it. He’s only just started supplying lsd 

I just want to know how much I’m taking without being caught off guard if the intensity is more than I was expecting which is what happened last time. I’m not sure how to measure it out myself. All I know from my source is that he measured one drop = one micro but there’s no way it’s felt like that on the 3rd and 4th drop so it’s concentrating. Is there some kit that can be used to determine quantity of lsd? 

The whole measurement of lsd doesn’t mean much to me. Just one drop one micro is all I know - he’s a trusted source. How would I be able to measure the ug?

There are kits to check if what you're getting is legit acid or not, but I don't know if something to measure ug exists. You can do that in a laboratory, but not many people have access to one.