jdc7733

Can't find any compatible guys.

48 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are exaggerating and creating stories.

You can find people.

Well, I mean I have in truth found a number of women that I able to get with, but I feel like people these days have become so unbelievably picky that hardly anyone is willing to settle with anyone for any kind of relation unlike in the 1900s. Younger women these days keep turning me down just because I don't have either high social status like a celebrity or have the charisma of someone like Julien Blanc, Owen Cook, Todd Valentine, or any of those RSD guys.

Edited by Hardkill

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

So, then what do you do if millions of different people don't find you compatible? Should you then just accept that you're never find anyone who will be the right fit for you no matter what you do?

This is a self-development forum among other things, your mindset is not in the spirit of this place. Get to work.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 minute ago, Hardkill said:

Younger women these days keep turning me down just because I don't have either high social status like a celebrity or have the charisma of someone like Julien Blanc.

Completly wrong, forget you understand anything, wtv your saying we have all heard 100x times by every incel that comes here and they all get there shit together in the end when they apply themselves. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

11 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Younger women these days keep turning me down just because I don't have either high social status like a celebrity or have the charisma of someone like Julien Blanc, Owen Cook, Todd Valentine, or any of those RSD guys.

I suggest to you that this isn't actually true but a self-deceptive story your crafty mind concocted.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I’ve been hanging out with tree planters a lot this summer. Young girls just like young guys. 

We brainwash ourselves with  all this content and get confused. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I suggest to you that this isn't actually true but a self-deceptive story your crafty mind concocted.

hahahahaha he also imagine the girls that rejected him (and the girls that love him)

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

6 hours ago, integral said:

Completly wrong, forget you understand anything, wtv your saying we have all heard 100x times by every incel that comes here and they all get there shit together in the end when they apply themselves. 

No incels typically say that it's all about looks or money or some kind of well-respected career like a doctor or CEO of a corporation that gets the women. I know that those are not the main factors to attracting women.

However, we know that women, particularly young girls these days, are sexually attracted to men with high social status like a famous rockstar, popular jock/frat boy, or some kind of alpha male with phenomenal game.

Also, the days of being to easily get a woman by being a mediocre guy with beta traits and finding your significant other at school, work, single events, your community, or what have you are pretty much over. Young girls, especially those who are hot, have been receiving a crazy amount of attention like never before due to rise of social media and dating apps. Also, feminism, hypergamy, and modern culture have influenced women to be even further picky: 

On 1/28/2023 at 9:36 PM, Roy said:

Hypergamy, feminism, culture, etc.

All these things are out of your control though, so it's no use being bitter about it or using them as excuses. Your only option is to improve yourself as a man in as many aspects as you can, and your options and results with women will expand in opportunity and quality.

Also don't call women "ugly". It's not that nice, just refer to them as "women I'm not attracted to". It's a more honest and less cruel way to put your truth.

Kevin Samuels here talked about how most men these days can only get sex either through rare luck or from prostitutes because most guys now are always outcompeted by the alpha males or guys with fame and the average dude has now become too boring and too socially awkward for even the average girl:

Edited by Hardkill

26 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

No incels typically say that it's all about looks or money or some kind of well-respected career like a doctor or CEO of a corporation that gets the women. I know that those are not the main factors to attracting women.

However, we know that women, particularly young girls these days, are sexually attracted to men with high social status like a famous rockstar, popular jock/frat boy, or some kind of alpha male with phenomenal game.

Also, the days of being to easily get a woman by being a mediocre guy with beta traits and finding your significant other at school, work, single events, your community, or what have you are pretty much over. Young girls, especially those who are hot, have been receiving a crazy amount of attention like never before due to rise of social media and dating apps. Also, feminism, hypergamy, and modern culture have influenced women to be even further picky

I dont exist in the reality your talking about, this is a red pill reality that struggling men make up to justify there unhappyness and stay stuck in there unhappyness, depression can be an addiction for some.

If i switched places in your body I could get a girl by next week.

Go do it and stop trying get other poeple to agree with you, to make you feel better. The only thing that will make you feel better is RESULTS.

Summon your masculine energy and conquer this world. 

Edited by integral

4 minutes ago, integral said:

I dont exist in the reality your talking about, this is a red pill reality that struggling men make up to justify there unhappyness and stay stuck in there unhappyness, depression can be an addiction for some.

If i switched places in your body I could get a girl by next week.

Go do it and stop trying get other poeple to agree with you, to make you feel better. The only thing that will make you feel better is RESULTS. 

But it's not like I haven't tried at all. I've already approached hundreds of girls in all kind of venues in so many different ways. I've already done WAY MORE than most men would even dare to do. Yet, it seems as if only been able to get a really limited amount of success largely by luck and playing the numbers game. I will say that I am fortunate to be physically attractive because if I am wasn't then I'd probably be totally fucked as I've always been on the spectrum.

If I don't have natural talent at this then how can I expect to ever get very far? It's like if you aren't athletically gifted then no amount of hard work and proper training will ever make you as good as LeBron James in basketball, Connor McGregor in MMA, Mohammed Ali (in his prime) in boxing, or Tom Brady in Football, or Novak Djokovic in tennis.

4 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I am fortunate to be physically attractive

I just sent you a video of a guy in a wheel chair that cant move his arms and legs dating a attractive woman. 

6 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

If I don't have natural talent at this then how can I expect to ever get very far? It's like if you aren't athletically gifted then no amount of hard work and proper training will ever make you as good as LeBron James in basketball, Connor McGregor in MMA, Mohammed Ali (in his prime) in boxing, or Tom Brady in Football, or Novak Djokovic in tennis.

Its not necessary to be that good, even people with natural tallent will fail alot doing cold approuchs. Its not a garantee. Also all the people you mentioned worked incredibly hard 10x beyond what normal people can dream of.

Woman are emotional and respond strongly to how YOU feel about your self. When you feel good it radiates out to everyting you do. 

@Hardkill You need to stop consuming toxic online manosphere content. That's fueling your self-deceptive mind.

Only consume content that motivates you to go out and socialize. Cut out all the other crap.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

But it's not like I haven't tried at all. I've already approached hundreds of girls in all kind of venues in so many different ways. I've already done WAY MORE than most men would even dare to do. Yet, it seems as if only been able to get a really limited amount of success largely by luck and playing the numbers game. I will say that I am fortunate to be physically attractive because if I am wasn't then I'd probably be totally fucked as I've always been on the spectrum.

I understand why you feel that way because I'm in a similar situation - I've approached probably thousands of girls over the course of the past several years - way more than most men will ever do - and while I have come close a handful of times, I still haven't really gotten ANY results. Which is so fucking frustrating.

But what keeps me going is the inner growth I've had. I keep getting thrown down onto the ground but each time I get back up, I'm stronger than I was before. Every now and then I get a little bit depressed and I'll have to process some strong emotions that come up. But that's just part of the journey. Just keep on going!!!

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Hardkill You need to stop consuming toxic online manosphere content. That's fueling your self-deceptive mind.

Only consume content that motivates you to go out and socialize. Cut out all the other crap.

Well, it's kinda hard to motivate myself when you keep getting stuck in rut with trying to improve my game after getting endless amount of rejections. Emotionally stimulating and connecting with women has become such an unbelievably difficult skill for me to learn.

How am I supposed to compete with men with really tight game or have a lot of social status?

Edited by Hardkill

26 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

How am I supposed to compete with men with really tight game or have a lot of social status?

it's your life and you lead your life, focus on what you can control, read some stoicism

Just now, nhoktinvt said:

it's your life and you lead your life, focus on what you can control, read some stoicism

Yes. Stoicism definitely helps. Do you recommend a proper book? 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

54 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Earn lots of money or win championship, bro.

10 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Yes. Stoicism definitely helps. Do you recommend a proper book? 

i read 'the daily stoic' start to finish , it's a red book, don't really recommend it 

10 hours ago, jdc7733 said:

@Schizophonia you would be my type if you were older. You got that darkness to you ;)

:ph34r:

Your profile says you are 20, I thought you were like 17-18 haha.

I was just 17/18 years old in this photo. Today my face is a little more "square", developed.  

I'm also shaved

At least you won't have wrinkles when you're 30 ;)

Cool, when i will be a teacher i will be able to flirt with high school students without risking prison :P

full (9).png

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

@Schizophonia I think you used to have a more recent pic.

Haha hope you're joking (he's only half-joking.)