integral

How to Never Get Rejected

17 posts in this topic

Rejection is transcended when dating is viewed as a natural result of connection, when a connection is created people naturally come together in union, so you can never be rejected. 

If we zoom out abit on pick up, running up to a random girl to ask her if she has a bf that you know nothing about is something that misses the entire point of relationships. You dont know anything about her and your already interested in dating her? Why? Seeing a random girl thats cute walk by the mindset shift happens when you want to get to know her not date her. if you guys genuinely vibe, get along and are compatible ONLY then add her to your life. So this kind of thing where people run up to a stranger and desire to date them is shallow, needy, woman feel it and its the wrong frame that doesnt get results because your not going to be able to generate vibe needed to attract her. When your interested in forming a connection then that mindset creates the vibe that attracts. 

The entire point of pick up is teaching men how to create a vibe woman are attracted to and that vibe is raw connection. But in pick up they dont actually care about connection they want to mimic it with tricks as a result they are stuck in a rejection/win/loss frame and rarely find people they are genuine compatible with, as the woman they attract are attracted to there fake personality. 

Instead run up to her to get to know her, vibe with her, connect with her and if there is genuine interest then add her to your life. The entire point is in a relationship you are going to build a strong connection with her, so go do that right away! Dont hold yourself back for a later "date". That first encounter IS the date, it IS the connection phase. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Great post??

the only thing I’d say is isn’t the reason you want to get to know her is that you think she’s cute so potential partner so it’s the exact same thing as the one who goes up to get a date aka to get to know her because she was cute and thus potential partner. Nothing wrong with either just that it’s the same thing.

Edited by Sugarcoat

This all sounds good, but what if after approaching 1000s or millions of new girls in a row that none of then turn out to be compatible with you in any way at all even if you have a decent appearance and give it your best effort to establish solid social frame and stimulate her emotionally and sexually ? How do you know for sure that won't ever happen?

Also, what does one do if after trying approaching millions of new girls you still can't figure out how to connect with women? I feel I've tried every way possible to emotionally stimulate women and connect with women on a deeper level, but I still can't get that skill down. The small amount of girls I had success with seem to have only happened primarily from both luck and playing the numbers game, imo. 

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

This all sounds good, but what if after approaching 1000s or millions of new girls in a row that none of then turn out to be compatible with you in any way at all even if you have a decent appearance and give it your best effort to establish solid social frame and stimulate her emotionally and sexually ? How do you know for sure that won't ever happen?

Also, what does one do if after trying approaching millions of new girls you still can't figure out how to connect with women? I feel I've tried every way possible to emotionally stimulate women and connect with women on a deeper level, but I still can't get that skill down. The small amount of girls I had success with seem to have only happened primarily from both luck and playing the numbers game, imo. 

It's highly unlikely that if you approach 1000s of girls yet none of the girls want to connect with you or is incompatible.

There are however still some reasons: you have extremely bad body language (Body odour) or morbidly obese or you have extremely high standards for the girls you want (Either they must be very beautiful or intellectually stimulating for you).

You could also have extremely poor social skills such that you screw up easily or you roll your eyes/turn down a girl easily if she's a little off.

Anyway, good luck. I am sure you are doing decently well if you are already approaching girls. Most incels don't even have the awareness to start approaching or don't even have the confidence to do so.

Edited by hyruga

14 minutes ago, hyruga said:

It's highly unlikely that if you approach 1000s of girls yet none of the girls want to connect with you or is incompatible.

There are however still some reasons: you have extremely bad body language (Body odour) or morbidly obese or you have extremely high standards for the girls you want (Either they must be very beautiful or intellectually stimulating for you).

You could also have extremely poor social skills such that you screw up easily or you roll your eyes/turn down a girl easily if she's a little off.

Anyway, good luck. I am sure you are doing decently well if you are already approaching girls. Most incels don't even have the awareness to start approaching or don't even have the confidence to do so.

why is that necessarily high unlikely?

This helped me to get out of my house, go to the drag show bar and make two new women friends. We had a great night at the dance club after. Thank you.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

37 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Do you look like gollum?

No, but women are inherently pickier than men for some reason. These days, they are way more picky than ever before and have way more choices than ever before and a lot of men like me have gotten rejected by hundreds of women in a row. Hence, more and more women are turning down more men for even just a casual date.

So again, I don't see why logically it would really be impossible to get rejected by millions of women in a row, especially these days.

Edited by Hardkill

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

No, but women are inherently pickier than men for some reason. These days, they are way more picky than ever before and have way more choices than ever before and a lot of men like me have gotten rejected by hundreds of women in a row. Hence, more and more women are turning down more men for even just a casual date.

So again, I don't see why logically it would really be impossible to get rejected by millions of women in a row, especially these days.

You have to push through with your desire. Insists she go out with you. Watch the magic happen.

@Hardkill Start thinking of the mindset you have as a cologne, people can smell it even if you can't since you wear it every day, and that mindset you're wearing smells like vomit, and then you go out smelling like vomit and and get rejected 100's of times in a row, and you interpret that as "women are just SO picky" and then hear other men saying the exact same shit online and thus you conclude, women are just so picky these days! It's impossible for men!

I agree OP, I have trained myself to not have crushes, as soon as I am attracted to a woman I let go and stop myself from 'needing' her. Instead I play close attention to the natural dynamic shared by me and any women I encounter, if there seems to be a natural mutual rapport only then will I pursue or take a chance. 

8 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

This helped me to get out of my house, go to the drag show bar and make two new women friends. We had a great night at the dance club after. Thank you.

Seriously?! Thats amazing! 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, Tenebroso said:

I agree OP, I have trained myself to not have crushes, as soon as I am attracted to a woman I let go and stop myself from 'needing' her. Instead I play close attention to the natural dynamic shared by me and any women I encounter, if there seems to be a natural mutual rapport only then will I pursue or take a chance. 

Thats the way. Rapport builds itself naturally but you do need to be relaxed and flowing as your authentic self thats where the mindset shift of connection is important because your not putting so much pressure on yourself to get a magic result, your not thinking about the result your instead present connecting with someone. 

@Hardkill

"No, Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to" -Morpheus

When your ready you will connect with everyone you come into contact with. Thats the skill your building, you attract everyone towards you because you energy is positive + mature and people love being around you, people love talking to you, you give people a platform to be heard, they feel like they can express there true themselves around you.

When connection is the focus you become a magnet that hurls people towards you. 

Edited by integral

Spot-on

Said it before, but I can estimate the odds with a girl from day one if I'm honest with myself.

The devil is in the details.

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Spot-on

Said it before, but I can estimate the odds with a girl from day one if I'm honest with myself.

How do you know you aren’t self sabotaging by coming across poorly when you think it won’t work creating a self fulfilling prophecy?

33 minutes ago, integral said:

Seriously?! Thats amazing! 

Yeah! It's amazing! I am just focusing on socializing and making friends. It takes the pressure off. I went up to a group of girls and got rejected, and it didn't matter. It's their loss and my gain. I made 2 new women friends and got their SnapChats.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

*Answer: Just don't be black trying to speak to some white chick. It's rare some white chick out on the street-side even has more then 2 black friends(someone you can eat with).

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI
Only fat ugly white girls go for black guys. #DaddyIssues

• Feminist