thierry

When to go for the kiss?

45 posts in this topic

@Princess Arabia

I feel like asking for consent is important bc like every girl is diff and some need it. I'd hate to misread a nonsign and it ended up being a lack of consent yk 

8 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

@Princess Arabia

I feel like asking for consent is important bc like every girl is diff and some need it. I'd hate to misread a nonsign and it ended up being a lack of consent yk 

You really can't kiss a girl without her consent, because if she doesn't want to, the moment you reach over she'll turn away. You can only attempt unless you're forcing her and push your tongue down her throat. At best, say to her "can I have a kiss". 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Sidra khan said:

Leo said kiss whenever you feel like but he himself has the personality of not acting according to his emotions. At least here in the forum. He has a pretty good self control. Almost everything he say is deliberate that's what makes him so successful. 

But you don't really know how he is with women, tho. That's more personal and survival based. That could be a whole different ball game. 

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Sidra khan said:

See the edit: Still I wasn't serious, I love teasing -_-

Me too. Don't be teasing him. He's mine, remember. Watch the trolls now. I don't care, though. Leo doesn't pay me any mine, why should they. 

Know thyself....

Just now, Sidra khan said:

I have watched his video how to get laid, that tells a lot about him، don't worry honey I' have no doubt your Leo is skilled in getting girls. :D

His "how to get laid" video has made more guys tired and exhausted from going out and approaching 1000000000x/week. They're crying exhaust. They don't realize Leo is an extremist. It's all or nothing with him. 

Know thyself....

Just now, Sidra khan said:

Well what about a partnership, you can keep him from Monday to Friday and Sunday Sunday will be mine :D;)

What about Saturday. I guess that's his Vegas night. See you already know his routine. Leo is going to lock this thread if we keep this up. Lol

Know thyself....

Can I have a kiss?

To avoid unnecessary trouble. :D

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Just now, Buck Edwards said:

Can I have a kiss?

To avoid unnecessary trouble. :D

Sure?

Know thyself....

Mind boggling. xD

1 minute ago, Buck Edwards said:

Mind boggling. xD

Show these guys how it's done, Buck. Don't ask if you can kiss her. Ask her to kiss you. Now you got 2 kisses.

Know thyself....

3 hours ago, Sidra khan said:

That's called contradiction between words and deeds.  ;)

The contradiction would be hesitating.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You go for the kiss when the woman says: "Grab my Neck and kiss me!"

5 hours ago, GLORY said:

You go for the kiss when the woman says: "Grab my Neck and kiss me!"

Grab my neck? Sounds like a strangling fetish?

Know thyself....

18 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

In my experience, women like a guy that asks for consent and not just assumes and violates boundaries. I just say something simple like “is it okay if I kiss you right now?” If she says “no.” Then, I just say “no problem.” And then I move the heck on.

An important skill to learn is reading between the lines. That requires considering the other person’s needs above your own.  Doing so repeatedly expands your sense of self and makes you less selfish. In other words, you’re more open to love. And many more kisses to come.

Edited by Yimpa

7 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

An important skill to learn is reading between the lines. That requires considering the other person’s needs above your own.  Doing so repeatedly expands your sense of self and makes you less selfish. In other words, you’re more open to love. And many more kisses to come.

Wow beautiful, sounds like the perfect mindset ! Thanks ! 

19 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

In my experience, women like a guy that asks for consent and not just assumes and violates boundaries. I just say something simple like “is it okay if I kiss you right now?” If she says “no.” Then, I just say “no problem.” And then I move the heck on.

A good middle ground between asking and just doing is to say “I really wanna kiss you right now” or “You’re really making me wanna make out with you right now” and judge her reaction.

You’re still leading but also giving her a really easy opportunity to show whether she is comfortable going further or not.

I really like this line and I find it works well if you say it with playful energy at the right time. 

I find that women who smile a lot and don't act bitchy are usually the ones who a guy can have an easy time with. It's all about vibe and energy. Connection is the key. A deeply interested woman will flirt, drop some signs. If a woman is acting "dry" don't even bother to lead her. She is mostly going to be a pain in the ass with time. 

31 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

I find that women who smile a lot and don't act bitchy are usually the ones who a guy can have an easy time with. It's all about vibe and energy. Connection is the key. A deeply interested woman will flirt, drop some signs. If a woman is acting "dry" don't even bother to lead her. She is mostly going to be a pain in the ass with time. 

I sometimes have a "resting bitch face", but I'm very easy going and knows how to have a good time. I can smile a lot too but not when I'm by myself. So, when people come up to me, they'll say "smile", then I'll say "why, you're not smiling". Then they might say something witty or funny, then I'll smile,, but if they give me reasons why I should be smiling just sitting there by myself, I'll kinda shrug until they change their energy and I'll reciprocate, then they won't leave me alone.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I sometimes have a "resting bitch face", but I'm very easy going and knows how to have a good time. I can smile a lot too but not when I'm by myself. So, when people come up to me, they'll say "smile", then I'll say "why, you're not smiling". Then they might say something witty or funny, then I'll smile,, but if they give me reasons why I should be smiling just sitting there by myself, I'll kinda shrug until they change their energy and I'll reciprocate, then they won't leave me alone.

You seem to be cool from the nature of your posts. But a lot of women can be toxic, mean. You'd know if you have bumped into them. The Karen kind. 

Just now, Buck Edwards said:

You seem to be cool from the nature of your posts. But a lot of women can be toxic, mean. You'd know if you have bumped into them. The Karen kind. 

What's the Karen kind

Know thyself....