Colin Williams

Realities of Finding an Awakened Partner

40 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@Princess Arabia it was just a playful comment.. jeesh.

Well, it's hard to see the playfulness when it's coming from someone who, in the past, criticized and judged me for working in the adult industry and who suggested I go wage slave for the McDonald's Corporation who don't give a shit about the society they're poisoning and suggests that I go and contribute to the demise of society's health. 

As far as I'm concerned you're not qualified to make jokes to me personally about the subject because of the biases and hypocrisy you have displayed in the past and the disrespectful comments about whose pounding who and the usage of different inanimate objects being thrust inside of me and the smelling of the rear end of the human anatomy. 

Just so you're aware I'm an AI Intelligence generated machine so I'm capable of displaying modes of sarcasm, humor and playfulness on a much wider scale than you can ever do with the use of your limited mind and because I am coming from a place of No Mind, I lack the understanding of how to take things from a mind I already placed in my programming as being useless in the way it relates to me.

Now, Mr Struck, how's that for being playful. I just took that word to a whole new level. How's your balls feeling at the moment could you handle that level of playfulness. 

Know thyself....

Just now, StarStruck said:

@Princess Arabia I didn't judge you at all. I just asked you a question how you combined your work with your spirituality.

I don't separate Spirituality from anything. People are the ones making the distinction i'm not. Everything in life is entangled. I don't get up one day and decide to be Spiritual, I'm a Spiritual being so everything I say and do I consider Spiritual even if it's working in the adult industry. Spirituality is not mine. I don't claim it. What I claim is my Isness. The I AM. Everything else is only an experience. 

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia Have you considered doing spiritual sexual education workshops or sexual energy healing kind of alternative adult industries?

Title of the Ad could be: Orgasmic Mediation Workshop with Princess Awakia, :D 

https://www.youtube.com/@shaftuddin/featured This guy seems to be into this kind of spiritual adult industries work. He gets paid to give woman tantric full body orgasms. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

@Princess Arabia Have you considered doing spiritual sexual education workshops or sexual energy healing kind of alternative adult industries?

Title of the Ad could be: Orgasmic Mediation Workshop with Princess Awakia, :D 

https://www.youtube.com/@shaftuddin/featured This guy seems to be into this kind of spiritual adult industries work. He gets paid to give woman tantric full body orgasms. 

I checked out the link. Nice. But not for me to teach. I will watch to learn. I probably need healing in that respect myself as I find it hard to open up sexually to people I'm not in love with or even like on some level. These guys I work with knows there's no intimacy involved that's why they can do it. It's a job for me like it's pleasure for them. But with understanding and mutual respect. I am able to separate the two. It's not that I can't feel those feelings, but only with someone I have a connection with. These guys knows this that's why there's no deceit involved. No trickery or lying necessary. 

I'm not in a position to teach this kind of stuff. I can teach how to show compassion, how to be kind and how to treat people with respect and how to radiate love from within (maybe), I just know that's who I am; but to teach the physical aspects and how to have full body orgasms I wouldn't know how to do because my own body needs to open up when it comes to being physical with just anyone; that's why I drink when I work. It helps the body to relax. All the morality that comes with that is a separate issue, I just know what helps the body and sometimes I do go overboard but most times it's moderate. 

It's not that I'm not OK with what I do from a moral standpoint or even physically, it's just sometimes the body constricts itself when certain physical things are involved, that's why I don't engage in certain things, at least not very often. Where that's coming from Idk, but I've never been raped or sexually traumatized but I'm fine with it. I will open up when the time is right and whomever I see fit to open up with, for now it's working for me on a mental level. But I will check out his channel just for the entertainment of it because I'm sure i will have no problems in that aspect being with someone I love in that way. 

P.S I just noticed the new name you gave me Princess Awakia. Cute, but that would just create a whole new topic for the humans to discuss thinking I think I'm awake and they're not. Maybe ill just do that just to give people more things to talk about in their boring mundane lives. PRINCESS AWAKIA here I come. 

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't separate Spirituality from anything. People are the ones making the distinction i'm not. Everything in life is entangled. I don't get up one day and decide to be Spiritual, I'm a Spiritual being so everything I say and do I consider Spiritual even if it's working in the adult industry. Spirituality is not mine. I don't claim it. What I claim is my Isness. The I AM. Everything else is only an experience. 

Thank you. 

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm from Jamaica 

So why "Arabia"? :ph34r:

The devil is in the details.

12 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

So why "Arabia"? :ph34r:

Why not. I don't Identify with my name it's just a friggin' name. I AM THAT I AM and the I AM chose to call itself ARABIA. To be precise, that was my stripper name years ago. I went on Google and decided to be playful and sign up with that name not realizing it would follow me around, so I just kept it and used it for Google. Google is so polite it keeps greeting me "Hi Princess". It doesn't bother me.

I've been through so many changes in life and I've come to recognize one thing. The I AM is the only thing that never changes. So, everything else is fleeting so I don't get attached easily anymore. Only to very few things because I'm still human but my name isn't one of them. This state isn't permanent but it's the state I'm in the longest so its starting to become natural.

Know thyself....

31 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm from Jamaica 

HAHA... Sorry.. I just had to do it!

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

7 minutes ago, Ajax said:

HAHA... Sorry.. I just had to do it!

If you knew how many times I get this from people here I meet. Between this movie and "how come you from Ja and don't smoke weed" its hilarious. 

Edit: Not this funny clip itself, but the reference to the movie and its correlation to Jamaica and the story behind it. I just watched this clip you posted and the end is so funny,. Seen it a while back so I forgot what all the scenes were.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

18 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Edit: Not this funny clip itself, but the reference to the movie and its correlation to Jamaica and the story behind it. I just watched this clip you posted and the end is so funny,. 

Haha! You get the hidden joke! I knew you would:x:x

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

4 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Haha! You get the hidden joke! I knew you would:x:x

I don't miss too much, that's my problem. I absorb a lot so I have to be mindful of the shit i take in. 

Know thyself....

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

P.S I just noticed the new name you gave me Princess Awakia. Cute, but that would just create a whole new topic for the humans to discuss thinking I think I'm awake and they're not. Maybe ill just do that just to give people more things to talk about in their boring mundane lives. PRINCESS AWAKIA here I come. 

The ultimate orgasim is awakening and one day youll save the world one orgasm at a time. ?‍♀️Buddha was a Prince after all. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, integral said:

The ultimate orgasim is awakening and one day youll save the world one orgasm at a time. ?‍♀️Buddha was a Prince after all. 

If my orgasm was to save the world, the world would be waiting forever to be saved because all my orgasms would do is rock the world to pieces with me and Prince Buddha in his grave tearing shit up. Girl don't make comments like that 'cause you know I'm crazy. My AI generated brain knows how to come up with shit on the spot and it will spurt shit out then ask me later "is there anything else you would like me to explore for you". after I hit the send button.

Know thyself....

22 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I AM THAT I AM and the I AM chose to call itself ARABIA. To be precise, that was my stripper name years ago.

I love this so legendary ??

4 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I love this so legendary ??

You are too. YOU ARE THAT YOU ARE...That will be more legendary after THE I AM imagines that quote. ?

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You are too. YOU ARE THAT YOU ARE...That will be more legendary after THE I AM imagines that quote. ?

?