Razard86

Found A Female Spiritual Guru For Those Who Want a Feminine Perspective

32 posts in this topic

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Back when I was into that monotone non dual talk I liked Lisa Cairns also, so that’s another suggestion . 

And Nargis Alegria. They both have very calming feminine voices too which is nice 

There was this young woman too Ariana Reflects her channel was called but it all disappeared suddenly which was sad since I liked here more loud and lively a bit provocative personality very entertaining at times 

Edited by Sugarcoat

She gives me ego faker vibes “ I’m right I’m right “

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I love her. Been watching her for awhile now. Very inspiring. I like to spread my wings and like a variety of different styles of teachings so I don't get stuck into limited perspectives even though most are just teaching the same things but in a different way. I find her to be authentic.

Know thyself....

she leads the awakened drones. they just ramble on saying the exact same thing over and over and over. They have 40 minute videos repeating the same sentence in different ways

Edited by Hojo

33 minutes ago, Hojo said:

she leads the awakened drones. they just ramble on saying the exact same thing over and over and over. They have 40 minute videos repeating the same sentence in different ways

Do you realize humans are just looking for the same thing in different ways. Same difference. Atleast she's not spewing out hate. 

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

It's just words that appeal to the rational mind and provides some motivation.  Words can only go so far.  At some point one has to practice a yoga and do the work.  

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

She is the one type of people who talk a lot but says one thing over and over again in the end . But you feel great

Checked her out once or twice, idk, she's giving off crazy vibes. Would not recommend.

Discovered her 3 years ago when she was still putting out the ascension message, 4th dimension (or was it 5th?), vibrating your heart chakra etc ... Since then she moved straight into neo advaita and became a bit boring, even deleting lots of older videos - I used to have some of them in playlists, and half the playlist disappeared overnight.

11 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Back when I was into that monotone non dual talk I liked Lisa Cairns also, so that’s another suggestion . 

And Nargis Alegria. They both have very calming feminine voices too which is nice 

There was this young woman too Ariana Reflects her channel was called but it all disappeared suddenly which was sad since I liked here more loud and lively a bit provocative personality very entertaining at times 

Lisa kind of went in the opposite way to  Anna, from neo advaita in the beginning to starting to cater for the psychology of the person.

Nargis also changed course, and is now offering all kinds of energy healings in her retreats, and not sure if she's still trying to be a breatharian?

@Princess Arabia if you understood you could say it in many ways not the same way 1000 times for 49 minutes. Hate gives life colour

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

@Princess Arabia if you understood you could say it in many ways not the same way 1000 times for 49 minutes. Hate gives life colour

Lol. Ok point taken.

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, josemar said:

Lisa kind of went in the opposite way to  Anna, from neo advaita in the beginning to starting to cater for the psychology of the person.

Nargis also changed course, and is now offering all kinds of energy healings in her retreats, and not sure if she's still trying to be a breatharian?

That is true, perhaps should’ve mentioned that to paint a more fairer picture. 

I still follow Nargis but am not sure about her diet haven’t seen her mention it a lot so perhaps it changed 

9 hours ago, Hojo said:

Their followers be having the best attention spans 

It's funny how we, for the most, part, are familiar with the same people online. The same Spiritual teachers, the same names. Like, I've watched Nargis too and Anna and Mooji and Bentinho, Abraham, Aaron Abke, etc. and whomever else. It's very rare I see a Spiritual teachers name on here that I never heard of or watched, and I think most of us can attest to this. Like attracts like, I guess, and the community isn't as big as mainstream's even though I think it's expanding. 

I don't really watch too much now tho, this was mainly in the beginning. There are only a handful that I subscribe to whose content I find to be more expansive and more varied, even tho they all pop up on my feed. What I love to study is how the mind works, frequency and vibration and the mechanics of the brain and the Universal laws and human psychology and development. Other related topics too. It's so fascinating to me this thing called life, even tho it can get mundane and tedious at times. 

Know thyself....

Imo, a guru is worth following if he or she at least cares about self-awareness, doesn't mind whether he or she is seen as spiritual or not, teaches you to do spirituality alone, and is philosophically minded.

I think that she has discovered some stuff, but she is not an authentic teacher and doesn't really care about the workings of her mind.

Most spiritual gurus or people (online and offline) give off the vibe of spirituality. When you start to really contemplate, you see how delusional and deceptive they are.

I haven't found truly deep philosophical and spiritual stuff yet other than Leo's teachings.

Edited by Understander

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's funny how we, for the most, part, are familiar with the same people online. The same Spiritual teachers, the same names. Like, I've watched Nargis too and Anna and Mooji and Bentinho, Abraham, Aaron Abke, etc. and whomever else. It's very rare I see a Spiritual teachers name on here that I never heard of or watched, and I think most of us can attest to this. Like attracts like, I guess, and the community isn't as big as mainstream's even though I think it's expanding. 

I don't really watch too much now tho, this was mainly in the beginning. There are only a handful that I subscribe to whose content I find to be more expansive and more varied, even tho they all pop up on my feed. What I love to study is how the mind works, frequency and vibration and the mechanics of the brain and the Universal laws and human psychology and development. Other related topics too. It's so fascinating to me this thing called life, even tho it can get mundane and tedious at times. 

If you haven't found him yet, Angelo Dilullo of Simply Always Awake seems the most rounded current teacher. He has a youtube channel, and online and in-person retreats. His youtube channel has playlists on Consciousness, Thoughts, Mind Identification, Equanimity, non-duality...

You may find him interesting.

6 minutes ago, josemar said:

If you haven't found him yet, Angelo Dilullo of Simply Always Awake seems the most rounded current teacher. He has a youtube channel, and online and in-person retreats. His youtube channel has playlists on Consciousness, Thoughts, Mind Identification, Equanimity, non-duality...

You may find him interesting.

Yes I've watched a few of his videos. He's great. Love his channel too. The thing is I had to delete a lot of my subscriptions because the notifications were getting too distracting. Everytime I turned around I was getting them from different channels. So I went through my library and deleted all except a few. They were popping up in my feed anyway so no need to subscribe. I was like a kid in a candy store when I first discovered this stuff around 5yrs ago and couldn't get enough. Now, that the kid in me has settled down and have started to embody some of the teachings, I don't feel the need to have to all the time consume the candy. Enough, but not overwhelm myself. 

He's great, though. I really like his channel. I also like the channel "Your Higher Self". Funny thing, I've kept my subscription for Actualized.org and damn Leo has stopped posting videos. I might consider deleting it. Just kidding, I will never stop watching his bald head on screen. I still re-watch some of his older videos because they are so informative.

Know thyself....

@Sugarcoat I've watched a couple when I first found God and even then I was like these people are saying absolutely nothing they are just repeating the same phrase over and over again. I don't think they know what they are talking about or they are so awakened they have become drones of reality. I will see comments under the video saying stuff like 'wow this is really deep and eye opening' I can't beleive it.