Javfly33

Women, painting your toenails is highly sexual and should be banned

26 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Notice that you are exposing kids 13-14 years old to sexual stimuli. Are you really ok with that? Like, not everything is fine just to compete in the sexual market.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I´m sure now you will say that that is not sexual. That you paint them because you like how they look and so on.

Sure, fine. I´m not denying that. But let's be honest, why males don't do it? Because in human culture having your nails painted is usually related with femininity, desire, attraction, 'beauty'. So basically you are 'sexualising' a body part that is not sexual, in a free way. And at the same time traumatising Childs. Think about that for a second.

Maybe you are doing an irresponsible thing here just to amp up your attraction value by 10%. Is that worth it?

Sounds like something the Taliban would say. 

This thread is funny. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

@Javfly33you misunderstood me when I said it's all about you. I didn't mean you personally, I meant in general. Life is about you. You perceptions, assumptions, beliefs, projections, concepts, everything. There is no outside world int's all coming from within. As within so without. It takes a lot of understanding Reality to get this and how Consciousness works.

Know thyself....

Aesthetically pleasing sure but sexualizing?.......um, foot fetish??

I am disappointed in the consistently low quality, misogynistic and biased stuff some of you men post here on the regular. You whine about women without any self-awareness.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.