Razard86

I'm starting to understand States of Consciousness More

9 posts in this topic

You had to deceive yourself that you were human, you have to do the reverse to raise your consciousness.

Watch this video....what I am noticing is Leo talks you into a higher state...then talks you out of the state (himself as well) by saying you are not in that state and he isn't either. I became AWARE that everytime Leo says he isn't in that state and you aren't either that he is placing that limit on himself and on you. I literally almost broke through to being able to speak telepathically (I think we already do it and just aren't aware we are doing it) to him and then he tells me I can't do it and neither can he.

So this is a tip for Leo, you all, stop saying what you can and cannot do because that is how you place your limits. Say you can do it and you are currently working on it. But don't say you can't do it. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I literally almost broke through to being able to speak telepathically (I think we already do it and just aren't aware we are doing it) to him and then he tells me I can't do it and neither can he.

Is there any vibrations involved in this? I have no meaningful knowledge on vibrations.  I have a good deal of facts based on literature. What is your definition of Vibrations? I have been able to achieve many different states, but vibrations elude me. What data do you have on it off the top of your head? 

As for my experience with telepathy, I have been able to do a few cool things like put so much attention and love on my dog that we are in this weird communication. I can think sit and lay down with pure beauty and love and she will do that. Is your experiences with telepathy similar? Not in giving commands but it is almost like you share a mind?

I understand you didn't fully achieve it this time, but did you ever have other moments/experiences?

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

3 hours ago, Ajax said:

Is there any vibrations involved in this? I have no meaningful knowledge on vibrations.  I have a good deal of facts based on literature. What is your definition of Vibrations? I have been able to achieve many different states, but vibrations elude me. What data do you have on it off the top of your head? 

As for my experience with telepathy, I have been able to do a few cool things like put so much attention and love on my dog that we are in this weird communication. I can think sit and lay down with pure beauty and love and she will do that. Is your experiences with telepathy similar? Not in giving commands but it is almost like you share a mind?

I understand you didn't fully achieve it this time, but did you ever have other moments/experiences?

Consciousness is a shapeshifter, when it shapeshifts it does it in the form of vibrations. These vibrations are what form is made up of that has a frequency, this frequency determines the qualia or quality of the form. You can reach a state of consciousness where you can feel the vibrations and how frequent they are.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Awesome, thank you! ❤️

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

35 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Awesome, thank you! ❤️

No problem, how are things going for you in your practices?

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

No problem, how are things going for you in your practices?

I am doing quite well actually.  Right now I am negating the effects of caution in my psyche. Caution seems to be one of the greatest enemies to consciousness. It seems overly simplistic... However, it pushes my consciousness to take over and seems to have a lasting effect. So I am practicing doing dangerous things like driving really fast (in a racetrack of course).  So that's where I am at, ignoring the flashing lights, sirens and screaming voices of something internal in the mind telling me to be careful, stop or slow down. 

How about you? How are things going for you? I know you are getting sober awakenings. Is there a particular practice that produces more results (sober)?

Beliefs are perceptual filters with which we view the Infinite Plenum of possibilities that is the Mind. They are the lens through which we focus the Light of intelligent energy into form; thought-form.

Most beliefs are limiting, but depending on where you are in your stage of spiritual evolution, some beliefs can actually expand your perception. In the end, beliefs are only approximations of what is thought to be possible. Transcend all limitations and Be.

You will find that there are highly intelligent thoughts that transcend the grasping of your identity-sense. These will guide you to ascend higher and higher, should you Will to become them fully in complete Faith and Trust, knowing they are ultimately You.

Edited by tuku747

Brains Do Not Exist 

3 hours ago, Ajax said:

I am doing quite well actually.  Right now I am negating the effects of caution in my psyche. Caution seems to be one of the greatest enemies to consciousness. It seems overly simplistic... However, it pushes my consciousness to take over and seems to have a lasting effect. So I am practicing doing dangerous things like driving really fast (in a racetrack of course).  So that's where I am at, ignoring the flashing lights, sirens and screaming voices of something internal in the mind telling me to be careful, stop or slow down. 

How about you? How are things going for you? I know you are getting sober awakenings. Is there a particular practice that produces more results (sober)?

What you are currently doing is what I just recently did so congratz man that is the scariest part of this work. Leo called it in one of his videos "calling Reality's bluff." What produced sober awakenings for me was constant meditation and deconstruction and then what broke the camel's back is what you are CURRENTLY doing which is testing whether Death is real. 

The psychological death he is referring to is you will be able to leave your body....but still exist. You will become aware that everything and everyone is you. This death will become so real you will literally become aware that anybody you are talking to....there body is YOUR BODY. You will feel yourself empty out of your own body and fill their own body. Then you can return to your body and still be in their body. Now in truth you never left your body, but you will FEEL you have left your body and that will show you that life and death are one and that you will never actually stop existing because if you can leave your body and still exist in your direct experience then DEATH never actually happens.

In truth you are both alive and dead right now. So you are on the path keep it up.

2 hours ago, tuku747 said:

You will find that there are highly intelligent thoughts that transcend the grasping of your identity-sense

Yes, there are thoughts that can break the mental flow bubble that shapes us and keeps us isolated and allow openness. little by little the mind begins to think in these types of frequencies constantly