StarStruck

I don't like tattoos

40 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@Sugarcoat

"what you seek is seeking you — Sugarcoat."

Now that sounds more like it.

Thanks but pls don’t do my guy Rumi like that ?

On 13.8.2023 at 6:11 PM, StarStruck said:

I think I should become a better liar then. Because saying the truth to everybody is not a good idea. lol.

A serious relationship is probably the only place you shouldn’t do that.

But in general, yes, being a good actor and is key to power.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

12 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I find tats very shallow things. It is a sign of low consciousness from my POV. Usually people take shallow tats about deep topics like love and spirituality and I need to accept their level of understanding of it. Hell I need to learn a lot about the topic of love and spirituality. 

One of the best spiritual teachers I know has tatoos so this point is clearly detached from reality in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Nilsi said:

A serious relationship is probably the only place you shouldn’t do that.

But in general, yes, being a good actor and is key to power.

True. Persona is essential to operate in society. 

8 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

One of the best spiritual teachers I know has tatoos so this point is clearly detached from reality in my opinion.

Says more about you and what you value and says nothing about me. 

2 hours ago, Something Funny said:

@StarStruck and what does it say about me?

Give a name of the person you are talking about. 

37 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

This is what I mean.. Such a waste:

Im sorry but your a fool, no hard feelings. :D 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I used to also be like this, what causes the change is when you suffered so much and have to truly face death that you finally stop giving a shit about the small things and see how utterly meaningless all these things you where holding on to. That life is hard and we are all a team. 

We are all in this together awakening.

You forgive yourself and others completely. Creating love for all forms of expression. 

Sounds like some green non-sense, but hey people need to awaken to green some how... 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, integral said:

I used to also be like this, what causes the change is when you suffered so much and have to truly face death that you finally stop giving a shit about the small things and see how utterly meaningless all these things you where holding on to. That life is hard and we are all a team. 

We are all in this together awakening.

You forgive yourself and others completely. Creating love for all forms of expression. 

Sounds like some green non-sense, but hey people need to awaken to green some how... 

Lol. I tested 6% on green the last time I did an SD test. Damn shame because Green has always been my favorite color.  But I LOVE your post. 

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

8 hours ago, integral said:

Im sorry but you’re a fool, no hard feelings. :D 

Brah. I didn’t expect a post like this from you. 

A small tattoo is cool, large ones are a turn-off. The ones on the lower back like in the pic are a red flag, It basically says "I am a basic bitch" :D

R (2).jpeg

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

6 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Brah. I didn’t expect a post like this from you. 

I said it in the context of, "got to be a fool not to appreciate that beauty". lolol

1 minute ago, integral said:

I said it in the context of, "got to be a fool not to appreciate that beauty". lolol

Brah. I would still nail her through the bed. Let there be no misunderstanding.

11 hours ago, Ajax said:

Lol. I tested 6% on green the last time I did an SD test. Damn shame because Green has always been my favorite color.  But I LOVE your post. 

There's always a opportunity for regression, keep your hopes high :D 

5 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Brah. I would still nail her through the bed. Let there be no misunderstanding.

Let there be light, amen.