StarStruck

I don't like tattoos

40 posts in this topic

So this girl I'm seeing took a huge tattoo on her leg. She spend a lot of money on it and it doens't look awful but I'm not a fan of tattoos, especially not on girls. When she first show me I told her it looked nice but it wasn't genuine and I think she felt it. Probably if I just told her it looked nice but I'm not a fan of tattoos would be more genuine and less awkward but at the same time I thought it was rude. What do you guys think?

Pickiness can be over come if you experience a good relationships with a girl who has tattos.

Then the subconscious will stop fighting tattoos as it will create a new positive association to them.

Create new positive associations to negative preferences. 

Its all conditioning. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

38 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

So this girl I'm seeing took a huge tattoo on her leg. She spend a lot of money on it and it doens't look awful but I'm not a fan of tattoos, especially not on girls. When she first show me I told her it looked nice but it wasn't genuine and I think she felt it. Probably if I just told her it looked nice but I'm not a fan of tattoos would be more genuine and less awkward but at the same time I thought it was rude. What do you guys think?

Just say that you're not a fan of tattoos. When you fake it, they lose respect for you. Politeness doesn't have a lot of value, as a guy, if we're going to be very honest. Being outright judgmental just works better. It'll get you more respect than being passive-aggressive (or being perceived as passive-aggressive). 

There is a trick to carrying it well, though. And, that is that you are aware of why you feel this way about tattoos. This requires shadow-work and that you work with your trigger around tattoos. If it's something legit, this can be a moral stand that you take against tattoos. This will earn you a lot more respect than what you did. 

Edited by mr_engineer

I think I should become a better liar then. Because saying the truth to everybody is not a good idea. lol.

2 hours ago, integral said:

Pickiness can be over come if you experience a good relationships with a girl who has tattos.

Then the subconscious will stop fighting tattoos as it will create a new positive association to them.

Create new positive associations to negative preferences. 

Its all conditioning. 

Good one ?

...I love dominant women with tattoos that tell me what to do!

Are ya not a fan of femdom?

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

I would just ask, if she herself likes her tattoo. And if she says yes, then I'd say "I'm glad for you". And if she says no, "just laugh it off and let her know you still support her"

And if she insists on knowing YOUR opinion about the tattoo. Say "what you do with your body doesn't matter to me, because your real beauty is of the Spirit and not of the body. And THAT beauty is eternal and untarnishable"

Then you will be officially declared a spiritual chad

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

Its funny how with just one action there is a chain of things associated with it ,not saying truth=looking for her validation,not seeing yourself valuable,being something you are not,manipulative,scared to lose her etc. because fundation is build on lies and not who you truly are ,because your reality is not you,but all the peope who told you who you are and now you live it...

Your reality and who you are in it is your limitation and what you must live 

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

@Salvijus @NoSelfSelf the real problem is my judgemental attitude. 

I find tats very shallow things. It is a sign of low consciousness from my POV. Usually people take shallow tats about deep topics like love and spirituality and I need to accept their level of understanding of it. Hell I need to learn a lot about the topic of love and spirituality. 

Perhaps I should take a tattoo but I know I will regret it lol. 

Edited by StarStruck

@StarStruck Thats exactly my point you judge tattos based on your reality and who you are in it ,that makes you see them as bad thats firts layer, second layer is how you view women and yourself with them ,that makes you not say the truth, so you then act that way and thats your limitation.

You seeing my messages you can only interpit based on perceptions of your understanding and how you see things, then you judge it if it doesnt match your reality and all of that is basically lies on top of lies  because if it seen you will say my truth is: i dont like tattos because if you cant answer because you were brainwashed by something...

22 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Perhaps I should take a tattoo but I know I will regret it lol. 

True. It's like writting a signature quote below forum acc . No matter what one writes there it becomes irrelevent and stale after a few days lol

Tho I occasionlly get to see some dope tattoos on people.

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus I always wanted 1 tatto and one tatto only ,it havent got stale in last 5 years, but there is always that fear ill regret it in few years...tattos are mostly representation of some trauma inside, that was personal so you brand yourself with it...

24 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck Thats exactly my point you judge tattos based on your reality and who you are in it ,that makes you see them as bad thats firts layer, second layer is how you view women and yourself with them ,that makes you not say the truth, so you then act that way and thats your limitation.

You seeing my messages you can only interpit based on perceptions of your understanding and how you see things, then you judge it if it doesnt match your reality and all of that is basically lies on top of lies  because if it seen you will say my truth is: i dont like tattos because if you cant answer because you were brainwashed by something...

Yea I know that my view on tattoos aren’t loving so I try to censor myself to not hurt people but this only treats the symptoms of the problem instead of the cause. I don’t know how to love tattoos though. I guess I don’t have to love it. I just have to stop judging it I think. 

11 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Salvijus I always wanted 1 tatto and one tatto only ,it havent got stale in last 5 years, but there is always that fear ill regret it in few years...tattos are mostly representation of some trauma inside, that was personal so you brand yourself with it...

No quote or visual is bad ass enough as to print it on my chest or limbs. And my love can’t be reduced to a visual and a quote anyway. 

To be honest I do like looking at tattoos and psycho analyzing them in the Jungian tradition. They are artifacts of a person’s psychology but as you said these artifacts come and go. I don’t want to imprint them on my fucking chest. 

19 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

God made you in the image of himself. You are already perfect as you are. And everybody understands this on an intuitive level. It is the ego that wants to eternalize an ego situationship. 

Hmmm. I realized my last comment may have had an unpleasent impact on some people. I should've thought this through better ? I apologize 

On 13.08.2023 at 7:24 PM, Sidra khan said:

Start liking these tattoos

Why?

Cz you'll see them anyway.

That's what my avarage Islam enjoyer says: " If rape is unavoidable try to enjoy it.''

45 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

True. It's like writting a signature quote below forum acc . No matter what one writes there it becomes irrelevent and stale after a few days lol

That tatoo is state of your mind. You eventually move on.

53 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

You just haven’t found one profound enough ?

2 minutes ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

That's what my avarage Islam enjoyer says: " If rape is unavoidable try to enjoy it.''

Omg ?

3 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

You just haven’t found one profound enough ?

I've been trying to find it for few years now haha.

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:
7 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I've been trying to find it for few years now haha.

Now that you say that you reminded me of this quote 

what you seek is seeking you — Rumi

one of my favorites 

perhaps I just helped you with your search ???

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Yea some tattoos are dope. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words.