Princess Arabia

Very Interesting Interview

4 posts in this topic

This Interview came up on my feed and I find it fascinating. A lot of what she's saying I understand and resonate with. She's a channeler but also speaks on her own accord. It's dominantly about the Universe and the way it affects our living through our belief systems, alignment, vibrations and the Universal Laws and the current Shift in Consciousness. Take what you may from it and since this is a part of Spirituality that I'm focused on and find to help me a lot in my own journey and personal life, and to me is important to be aware of and is not talked about alot on this forum, I'm sharing it with you all with hopes it provide some value to whomever sees fit. You have to watch the whole thing to really grasp what she's saying. I speak alot about this in a lot of my responses to comments here when I speak about how the mind works in respect to some of our emotional problems. Check it out!

Know thyself....

Thanks for sharing! I don't usually watch youtube videos posted on the forum, but this is excellent! I liked it a lot. Here are a few thoughts I jotted down while watching the video:

"Just focus- so much to this.

Vibrations- I don’t know anything about that.  I don’t know what that is at all.  

I wonder if this vibration is related to the feminine because it is something out of my experience or knowing.

However, Knowing is greater than Believing. It is just a gradient of certainty. You have to first know something before you don’t know it. That is the game of life… not knowing and trying to find out what you don’t know because in fact you do know it but are trying hard to not know it. For example, if you look for something you don't know, you know something about something you thought you didn't know. It's a tricky game. You can solve problems this way. Find something that you know about it and find something you don't know about it playing that game over and for greater understanding(you can also find something amazing in the maybe). Truth is knowing. Belief is still not knowing completely. However, believing is an excellent stable datum. It will take you far. 

Love alone isn’t enough. It must be paired with admiration. As the Soul is pure admiration. When you put an idea into the physical universe the admiration particle splits into 2… + and -. Plus is love(cause) minus is hate(counter-cause). The more you love the more it is countered by minuses. Therefore, the more you can admire from an exterior perspective… the more you can bring these two together(which is also the game of life).  Love alone loses energy because it is separated from hate.

When you are creating something or want to do something in this universe you must also do many things that you really hate to do. For example… starting a business you must market, deal with finances, be organized, deal with people, form a team, lead them, do unpleasant menial tasks and other grindy work, hard work, handle all kinds of distractions and disasters, handle all kinds of problems and changes and conflicts, etc… as your business will not survive without them… that is where admiration kicks in. Can you love and admire something that you hate?

I don’t have any definitions or understanding of anything above the 3 dimensions… as the physical universe is 3 dimensions as far as I can understand.  I have no reality on it."

A great deal of it was lost on me as I have no reality on vibrations. However, It is a very wise and beautiful discussion. This isn't a critique but just a few things that I got out of it.  What are some of your takeaways from the video and how you use it to expand your consciousness? 

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

On 8/12/2023 at 11:42 PM, Ajax said:

Thanks for sharing! I don't usually watch youtube videos posted on the forum, but this is excellent! I liked it a lot. Here are a few thoughts I jotted down while watching the video:

"Just focus- so much to this.

Vibrations- I don’t know anything about that.  I don’t know what that is at all.  

I wonder if this vibration is related to the feminine because it is something out of my experience or knowing.

However, Knowing is greater than Believing. It is just a gradient of certainty. You have to first know something before you don’t know it. That is the game of life… not knowing and trying to find out what you don’t know because in fact you do know it but are trying hard to not know it. For example, if you look for something you don't know, you know something about something you thought you didn't know. It's a tricky game. You can solve problems this way. Find something that you know about it and find something you don't know about it playing that game over and for greater understanding(you can also find something amazing in the maybe). Truth is knowing. Belief is still not knowing completely. However, believing is an excellent stable datum. It will take you far. 

Love alone isn’t enough. It must be paired with admiration. As the Soul is pure admiration. When you put an idea into the physical universe the admiration particle splits into 2… + and -. Plus is love(cause) minus is hate(counter-cause). The more you love the more it is countered by minuses. Therefore, the more you can admire from an exterior perspective… the more you can bring these two together(which is also the game of life).  Love alone loses energy because it is separated from hate.

When you are creating something or want to do something in this universe you must also do many things that you really hate to do. For example… starting a business you must market, deal with finances, be organized, deal with people, form a team, lead them, do unpleasant menial tasks and other grindy work, hard work, handle all kinds of distractions and disasters, handle all kinds of problems and changes and conflicts, etc… as your business will not survive without them… that is where admiration kicks in. Can you love and admire something that you hate?

I don’t have any definitions or understanding of anything above the 3 dimensions… as the physical universe is 3 dimensions as far as I can understand.  I have no reality on it."

A great deal of it was lost on me as I have no reality on vibrations. However, It is a very wise and beautiful discussion. This isn't a critique but just a few things that I got out of it.  What are some of your takeaways from the video and how you use it to expand your consciousness? 

That's normal in the beginning. You will only be able to feel the vibrations they are talking about when you are able to feel energy. This will happen after a Kundalini Awakening when you awaken your life energy/sexual energy from the base of your spine upwards towards your crown chakra. Once that happens your Spiritual Journey really starts to accelerate.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

That's normal in the beginning. You will only be able to feel the vibrations they are talking about when you are able to feel energy. This will happen after a Kundalini Awakening when you awaken your life energy/sexual energy from the base of your spine upwards towards your crown chakra. Once that happens your Spiritual Journey really starts to accelerate.

That you so much for your gudence! I will keep you words in my mind. I love hearing from you!:x

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches.