Thought Art

The trick to meeting women - Go Out!

7 posts in this topic

Last night I went out to the Salsa dancing event again on the waterfront. It was a lot of fun. Though, at the beginning I was all tense and annoyed I arrived late. I stood watching the people dancing feeling stuck in my head and grumpy. I almost left but remembered Leo talking about how you should stick it out once you go out to meet people.

So, I stayed and ended up meeting a really nice woman who was older, and it didn't lead to sex but it felt good to go out, dance, meet someone, and I also observed how my state changes. I was still uptight throughout it, but loosened as I could. I'd like to spend more time meeting people and relaxing in those social settings. I had a good time. 

Edited by Leo Gura

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

there's alot a beautiful people out there i find that the best time to meet them is around 9pm and so on 

Of COURSE! The other day rock climbing a random girl game up to me to talk. Got to go OUT. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Pro tip: Don't wear headphones/earphones outside of your house, not even in boring and long public transport. People will automatically drown you out, even on the street. You won't get as many spontaneous interactions or looks of interest. All technology use is unsurprisingly Interaction killing.

Yup, sometimes you just gotta follow through on your commitment to go out even if you don't feel like it or you don't have any hope for results. Results can come randomly even on bad nights and lessons are learned even on bad or slow nights.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yes, I agree with this. Even if the woman you meet (in group or alone) is taken or is just stringing you along, you can still either platonically interact because there is value to what they can say or you can just spit some game and tips and spice up your emotional communication to see how she responds and to confirm some trends of behavior and see what resonates for you. Nothing sexual even needs to be said.

@Applegarden8 Yea, I’m just focused on getting out and getting the hours of experience in.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"