bensenbiz

5meo DMT Inquiries

11 posts in this topic

I feel like it's time to really understand what reality is all about and get rid of my ego. But I've got two worries and questions about this:

I've let go of most stuff, just my parents are left. They're old and delicate. I'm just scared that something might happen to me and they'd go through hell because I'm either locked up in a psyc ward or, you know, dead.

Question 1: Should I seriously be worried about this? Or is it just my ego making excuses? If I kick the bucket, would my parents still be around like usual, or would they be gone with my version of reality?

Question 2: How do I try 5meo DMT without totally messing up my ego? It seems like sticking it up my rear might be better than smoking it. Anyone ever tried doing MDMA first and then hitting up the 5meo DMT? I heard on Martin Ball's podcast that some folks in charge have given it a shot.

love you guys

@bensenbiz

Yes you should be worried if you dont go slowly. 5 meo is no joke if you are not carefully planning. You can scream your lungs out at your first breakthrough. 

I highly recommend taking Mdma (120 mg crystal) and directly after the peak is over (1.5-2hours in) take a breakthrough dose of 5 meo dmt. Then you will have almost Zero resistance and no fear, it will be smoth. Still expect fear and welcome it (if there should be still something arise) 

But before you do this trip on low doses 5 meo alone. 

Edited by OBEler

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@bensenbiz

Yes you should be worried if you dont go slowly. 5 meo is no joke if you are not carefully planning. You can scream your lungs out at your first breakthrough. 

I highly recommend taking Mdma (120 mg crystal) and directly after the peak is over (1.5-2hours in) take a breakthrough dose of 5 meo dmt. Then you will have almost Zero resistance and no fear, it will be smoth. Still expect fear and welcome it (if there should be still something arise) 

Thanks for your input:

for the low doses: what‘s your dosage recommendation?

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@bensenbiz

I asume taking the full dosage via smoking then?

If you do 5-MeO carefully nothing will happen to you. 5-MeO passes within a few hours and you are back to normal. The only thing you gotta pay attention to is not physically injuring yourself while high.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@bensenbiz Start with 3 mg plugged. Then 6 mg. Then 1,5 mg steps upwards to around 10 mg 

It depends how sensitive you are. Sensitive people feel effect on 3 mg

Edited by OBEler

I had ego deaths with 1 puff of weed or 20ug LSD or 0,5g mushrooms. I don‘t think one could he more sensitive then me ?

@bensenbiz ok, start then with 1,5 mg plugged :)hope you have 3mg cups, thats around 1,5 mg weight

Edited by OBEler

@bensenbiz i think it's better to start vaping because it's very fast and the effect is short, so you can test what the substance does in you, and increase the dose little by little. I never found a drug with less feeling of toxicity. You can do a big dose now and in a couple of hours go to the gym, meet some friends, go to work, anything. Physically I mean, mentally it depends. 

@Leo Gura

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you do 5-MeO carefully nothing will happen to you. 5-MeO passes within a few hours and you are back to normal. The only thing you gotta pay attention to is not physically injuring yourself while high.

What are some of your tips to avoid hurting yourself if you don't have a sitter? Like running into a wall for example 

21 hours ago, Brandon L said:

@Leo Gura

What are some of your tips to avoid hurting yourself if you don't have a sitter? Like running into a wall for example 

Well, you just gotta teach yourself to move gently. Of course that's not a guarantee. But you can train yourself to trip gently. And then lock away any weapons or dangerous objects.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.