Starlight321

Has anyone tried 5Meo-Mipt?

7 posts in this topic

I've read that 5-meo-mipt was powerfull too. However, there are reports varying greatly in what is told about visuals, some seem to have almost none and others described it very visual. 

I've read that it was from the bodily feeling like shrooms or ho-mipt but with nausea like other 5 meo's. 

I also read that the smoked dose was almost as high as oral one but is it true that the Duration is when smoked as long as when you take it orally? What are the similiarities to other substances like 5meo-dmt and ho-mipt or shrooms? What's the geneally vibe of it? Will it skull fuck me like 5 meo dmt? I've heard that it has some depersonilisation properties at high doses?

Does anybody has tried it and is willing to share her or his experiences? =)

I'm looking forward to hearing it.

As some experienced psychonauts that came to mind. Maybe you can share your report? ?

@Girzo

@Leo Gura

@Schizophonia

@outlandish

And everybody else is welcome! 

5 meo mipt will not skullfucl you on low/normal dose but on high dose. 

5 meo mipt is one of my favorite psychedelics. It is under top three and on its own category so nothing will replace 5 meo mipt. Nothing. Not even Mdma, you cannot get such genuine love with Mdma. It's 1000 times better

It's is incredible smooth and friendly on low /normal dose. Just be careful every mg counts here (stay under 14 mg oral). It is potent. A Friend of mine had an full body orgasms, every cell was exploding it was one of his best moments in life. 

5 meo mipt is like activating your kundalini energy. Very sexual, erotic feeling. Also great for taking with a Partner. You dont get visuals like lsd on lower doses, just this energy and you are clear headed and full under control. I think for Yoga it will be also great. 

Take it oral, not plugging. I dont see a difference and oral is even stronger I think on this substance for whatever reason. 

Overall I highly recommend this substance to everyone, even for beginners (If they dose not too high!!). 

Edited by OBEler

Thank your for sharing your experience with this substance. 

Ok, I will start with 8-10mg. Yoga sounds great. I will do my kriya exersizes during the trip. 

Have you ever tried smoking it? I will take it orally, but it would be nice to know if it's true that according to psychonaut wiki the duration is more or less the same since I thought that smoking it intensifies but also shortens the trip.

What happens beyond 14 mg? Will I leave this world or does it get extremely visual and triptamine like?

Very much appreciation :)

It's great. Similar to 5-MeO-DMT.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Personally I have to take like 30-40mg to feel any effects, even then I usually just sprinkle that in with other chems to potentiate them. But my case is strange, 5-MeO- compounds don't seem to work on me. 10mg is a good beginner dose based on all the reports

I have tried 7-9 mg today and I have to say it is a really sweet triptamine. The first 2 or 3 hours were more stimulating and I did some low conscious stuff and I already felt a bit disappointed because it wasn't that I was in my body anchored very much and didn't came up like the triptamines I already know.

But then I arrived at the moment and it began to become a lot more grounding and I was getting more conscious and became aware that I'm actively making me unhappy by finding reasons and conving me and that was causing inner pain and hell so to speak. That's done to get things for survival.

So I just stopped doing that and was instantly blissed out. It's like having always a hammer on hammering on your head and then you realize "wait a sec, I do this" and drop the hammer. It is funny because I already knew this inner place but I had forgotten about it. There were slight breathing and my visual field vibrated but almost no visuals. 

Next week I will try 10-12mg and see how it changes when I up the dose. But today it gave me something handy to work on.  

It's interesting. When I was doing yoga every day I tapped into this. I guess that's a hint to continue =)

Thank you and everyone around here very much. I really appreciate it and it makes a difference.

Edited by Starlight321

I did not take it in good conditions so the experience was not great. Otherwise I thought it looked like mushrooms or some tryptamine and more "rough".

The devil is in the details.