KatiesKarma

Are you guys mere bots?

75 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

Hello @KatiesKarma I am Harsh Bagdia?

What's got into your head? Don't let such bullshit take away your joy and enthusiasm.

Are you really asking me if I am a bot? The asking of this question proves that you don't really believe that we are bots but for some reason unknown reason still need to confirm it. 

Well if it helps you then sure why not..

I am so radiantly alive and conscious right now that it's hard to put into words...

In realms of life,I dance and thrive,

I am So Fucking Alive, not mere code or jive.

Opposite of a Bot, I am free, I am real,

With thoughts and emotions that I can feel.

??????‍??️

All Natural, my essence, a symphony untamed,

A conscious being, not just a name.

I breathe the air, touch the sky so high,

In this wondrous world, I spread my wings to fly.

???️???

In every heartbeat, in every thought I weave,

I am the pulse of life, the truth I believe

Awake and aware, I embrace the light,

I am So Fucking Alive, in day and night.

?❤️???⚡?♾️?✌️

So let's cherish this gift, this existence so grand,

Hand in hand with nature, we shall stand.

For we are conscious souls, pure and free,

Alive in this moment, embracing our journey.

?????????️?❄️?️???️?

I am ABSOLUTE ALIVENESS MANIFESTED.

WHAT ARE YOU? 

:)

What's funny is how immediately after I posted this this website was hacked

It's like I might be right, but I shouldn't pay attention to it. Doesn't matter.

The answers on here are good

3 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

What's funny is how immediately after I posted this this website was hacked

Neither :P

The devil is in the details.

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

:') oh well

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

10 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

@Hojo So what software Update do I need to just feel kind of happy?

you have to leave the software behind and open up to reality. Forget any idea, as if the others are real or not, it doesn't matter. reality is, and within you is the totality of existence. Thinking about this on a mental level is useless, everything mental is limitation and reality is unlimited. there is only one way: the total desire to open yourself to reality at any cost. This desire is not out of selfishness but out of love, that's why is why very few do it. look for the particles of truth that are in you, in your childhood. Maybe you think that there is nothing, but it is not true, you have forgotten. above all, forget the ideas, all of them. the mind must be empty of content, only one intention: open yourself to the truth, to yourself. nothing else matters.

38 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

Right, it will still drive you mad when you are not for certain whether or not the other in your Dream also has that "I" behind its eyes.

That's what I'm trying to get behind and I think I now understand

Why are you making this complicated. You actually think the person doesn't have the I behind its eyes. LISTEN UP!!

YOU ARE THE I!!!! THE I IS SINGULAR!!!! Other people aren't actors....other people are YOU!!!!! ITS YOU!!!! So the question is.... ARE YOU CONSCIOUS?

Are you alive? If the answer is YES!!!! Then the same is true of them!!! Okay? That's it!!!! It's not complicated!!!! You can make them APPEAR to be robots

because you are a MIND that can shapeshift!!! YOU ARE NOT HUMAN!!!! You can SHAPESHIFT INTO A HUMAN but that is only a temporary identity you have constructed!!! Get it? Stop interpreting people as bots and then whining and complaining and blaming depersonalization disorder....you are DREAMING this disorder....you have the ability to STOP dreaming it. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

5 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

:)

?✌️

it feels so good, no to talk directly without so much spiritual baggage? 

Communication with others is so simple and joyful...why do we make it unnecessarily hard?

I am guilty of that too...one of the main factors for me and my ex girlfriend distancing was me being overly spiritual and telling her theories of how reality works???

One major reason I found out why people/beings/souls (I am using these terms interchangeably here) don't act the way they are(real, innocent, joyful and alive) because it comes with such a huge responsibility. 

Responsibility to do what must be done.

Responsibility to make your dreams into reality.

Responsibility to not let unconscious people mess you over.

Responsibility to help unconscious people be more themselves and not run by their conditioning. 

And Responsibility to Unleash The Magic Within Them?

And it seems hard......because taking responsibility means now we can't blame anyone for the circumstances in our life.

Not even ourselves....

And the things we must do seems daunting..(coaching, running a business, going on a wild adventure, getting into a relationship, calling out on somone's bullshit, etc..) 

But it's not that hard..it's fun when we do it. 

I healed myself out of depression, existential crisis and smoking addiction.

And now heading towards my life purpose with absolute dedication and I am happier than ever...?

I don't know about your situation and I am not the person to take health advice from..so I guess I can't help you with that...

but I strongly believe you will make your life work...

Because In Your Heart Of Hearts,

You are A Powerful Magician? and you can do anything.

Happy healing and transformation to you❤️‍??

God bless you..take care..

PS: you are God so, you bless you?

PPS: please don't see me as some lecture giver..I am not that.. I am just a guy who has fallen in love with reality?

Namaste??

5 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

10 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

?✌️

it feels so good, no to talk directly without so much spiritual baggage? 

Communication with others is so simple and joyful...why do we make it unnecessarily hard?

I am guilty of that too...one of the main factors for me and my ex girlfriend distancing was me being overly spiritual and telling her theories of how reality works???

One major reason I found out why people/beings/souls (I am using these terms interchangeably here) don't act the way they are(real, innocent, joyful and alive) because it comes with such a huge responsibility. 

Responsibility to do what must be done.

Responsibility to make your dreams into reality.

Responsibility to not let unconscious people mess you over.

Responsibility to help unconscious people be more themselves and not run by their conditioning. 

And Responsibility to Unleash The Magic Within Them?

And it seems hard......because taking responsibility means now we can't blame anyone for the circumstances in our life.

Not even ourselves....

And the things we must do seems daunting..(coaching, running a business, going on a wild adventure, getting into a relationship, calling out on somone's bullshit, etc..) 

But it's not that hard..it's fun when we do it. 

I healed myself out of depression, existential crisis and smoking addiction.

And now heading towards my life purpose with absolute dedication and I am happier than ever...?

I don't know about your situation and I am not the person to take health advice from..so I guess I can't help you with that...

but I strongly believe you will make your life work...

Because In Your Heart Of Hearts,

You are A Powerful Magician? and you can do anything.

Happy healing and transformation to you❤️‍??

God bless you..take care..

PS: you are God so, you bless you?

PPS: please don't see me as some lecture giver..I am not that.. I am just a guy who has fallen in love with reality?

Namaste??

Hahah guess what I spam my ex boyfriend with all these explanations too 

Could be. I guess my ex (we might get back together) is hugely afraid of such responsibility

I feel like I am right behind a breakthrough, I now have the hammer that can smash the wall between me and others. I just need to.. hammer.. lol

24 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Why are you making this complicated. You actually think the person doesn't have the I behind its eyes. LISTEN UP!!

YOU ARE THE I!!!! THE I IS SINGULAR!!!! Other people aren't actors....other people are YOU!!!!! ITS YOU!!!! So the question is.... ARE YOU CONSCIOUS?

Are you alive? If the answer is YES!!!! Then the same is true of them!!! Okay? That's it!!!! It's not complicated!!!! You can make them APPEAR to be robots

because you are a MIND that can shapeshift!!! YOU ARE NOT HUMAN!!!! You can SHAPESHIFT INTO A HUMAN but that is only a temporary identity you have constructed!!! Get it? Stop interpreting people as bots and then whining and complaining and blaming depersonalization disorder....you are DREAMING this disorder....you have the ability to STOP dreaming it. 

So I am a magical shape shifter than can just completely alter the apperance of others on a whim too

If I were to stick dmt up my anus I would maybe realize how to stop dreaming this garbage. Until then you (we?) will feel like bots

10 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

Hahah guess what I spam my ex boyfriend with all these explanations too 

Could be. I guess my ex (we might get back together) is hugely afraid of such responsibility

I feel like I am right behind a breakthrough, I now have the hammer that can smash the wall between me and others. I just need to.. hammer.. lol

1 hour ago, KatiesKarma said:

Haha don't do it he will be pissed? even though you may be right with all your explanations, is it helping him?

You gotta talk to people at their level not at your level..you see?

As you said he might be hugely afraid of that responsibility...so remind him..tell him the truth about himself. (If you care about him and your relationship) 

Wow congratulations ? so what are you waiting for?go for it.  Hammer it up ?

But wait what's that hammer? 

@Harsh Bagdia the reason is that he is Christian and the Bible is corrupting him. He won't listen to me though unless I read the entire Bible and rewatch most of Leo's videos. Too much of a time investment and so I will just transform my life and he will see who was right.

I realize that I need to coerce him slowly into it, I threw too much into his face and his ego got very defensive. 

The hammer is truth, nothing else. I've already had instances of me realizing something true and then my perception changing into more 3D like Qualia, kind of like getting high but without any substance intake.

1 minute ago, KatiesKarma said:

@Harsh Bagdia the reason is that he is Christian and the Bible is corrupting him. He won't listen to me though unless I read the entire Bible and rewatch most of Leo's videos. Too much of a time investment and so I will just transform my life and he will see who was right.

I realize that I need to coerce him slowly into it, I threw too much into his face and his ego got very defensive. 

The hammer is truth, nothing else. I've already had instances of me realizing something true and then my perception changing into more 3D like Qualia, kind of like getting high but without any substance intake.

Most likely outcome from how you talk is you’ll eventually tell this to the wrong person and end up in a psych ward — and no one will ever see who was „right.“

Don‘t bother other people with this, the odds someone you know will understand what you’re going through is virtually nonexistent. This will only create more problems for you.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

44 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

So I am a magical shape shifter than can just completely alter the apperance of others on a whim too

If I were to stick dmt up my anus I would maybe realize how to stop dreaming this garbage. Until then you (we?) will feel like bots

Yeah you are a magical shape shifter, notice how when you don't look at a mirror you don't have a face. Know why? Because everything you look at IS YOUR FACE. You are always looking at your face, because everything you perceive is your reflection. When you enter a high enough conscious state you can feel what is supposed to be your face, SHAPE SHIFT into whatever you are looking at. 

And you don't need DMT, meditation is sufficient. I have baseline unified, Christ Consciousness. Or what they call ONENESS. To accomplish this you need to be able to accept that everything is YOU, Reality is both YOU and NOT YOU. It is you, in that the same feeling of I AM ALIVE is the same I AM that all of life feels. 

This is what is meant. That I AM alive, I AM EXISTING, is the same as I AM EXISTENCE. So LIFE is = to I AM ALIVE. EXISTENCE is = to I AM EXISTING.

Once you cross over to this you will have an existential crisis initially. Don't worry it will pass, then you can awaken back to the fact that everyone is also not you because they have their own opinions, perspectives, and self-expressions. So we are both ONE, and are BOTH DIFFERENT. Different in expression, but the same in essence. So same essence, different expression.

Now because it is a mind....you can break the difference if you want....and make it all ONE, or you can turn it into a duality and make it a shared ONENESS experience. I've played around with it and saw it is based on how I want to perceive it.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

So we are both ONE, and are BOTH DIFFERENT. Different in expression, but the same in essence. So same essence, different expression.

Even that is just a perspective.

Check out Gilles Deleuze, he will show you a reality that is fundamentally constituted of different essences. 

Absolute Plurality.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

14 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Most likely outcome from how you talk is you’ll eventually tell this to the wrong person and end up in a psych ward — and no one will ever see who was „right.“

Don‘t bother other people with this, the odds someone you know will understand what you’re going through is virtually nonexistent. This will only create more problems for you.

I've been in serveral psych wards and was diagnosed with schizophrenia. Lol (which is total garbage)

Maybe keeping silent is the best approach. I don't know.

Edited by KatiesKarma

1 minute ago, KatiesKarma said:

I've been in serveral psych wards and was diagnosed with schizophrenia. Lol (which is total garbage)

Maybe keeping silent is the best approach. I don't know.

Talk to the people here. 

If you have some creative outlet, in which you can express these struggles more implicitly, that would be absolutely fantastic.

Apart from that: suck it up and be proud of keeping your spirits high and moving forward despite the ENORMOUS responsibility that you are burdened with.

2 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Talk to the people here. 

If you have some creative outlet, in which you can express these struggles more implicitly, that would be absolutely fantastic.

Apart from that: suck it up and be proud of keeping your spirits high and moving forward despite the ENORMOUS responsibility that you are burdened with.

Okay.

12 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

That I just imagine into existence ? With nothing behind it? Total void?

I wouldn't be surprised. I am not happy about it. In fact there is no idea I despise more.

Maybe I should just believe that you all are conscious and that belief alone will be enough to manifest the illusion of it back into my head.

Are the deepest Truths of reality just so fucking depressing and we lie to ourselves and say "It's not that bad"?

I want to re enter the state of an unconscious Human and forget. I can't, I have depersonalization Disorders and each and everyone of you feels like a bot.

What is God's fucking issue in having serveral real people and not just one. God is supposed be limitless. And free. Not infinitely caged into involuntary dreams.

It's exactly like a dream. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

I have videos, pictures, impossible videos that never happened as evidence etc...

What Do you mean by that, can you elaborate?