Holykael

Nothing's wrong with the world

70 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

This has nothing to do with free will.   If you limit yourself down to a dumb state and there is ONLY you - then you can't follow a path you made for yourself.  Eventually you will stray from it.  Because its only you.  There is nothing stopping you from straying from it.

That's exactly what i have seen, there is always 'one' chooser that chooses his dream. So there is only 'one' real avatar that splitted himself from god. So all life is predetermined around you in one way or another, and there is always  only one who will wake up.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

6 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

That's exactly what i have seen, there is always 'one' chooser that chooses his dream. So there is only 'one' real avatar that splitted himself from god. So all life is predetermined around you in one way or another, and there is always  only one who will wake up.

The point is that it is both.  Yes - you created and laid out the entire thing.  But also, you can stray from it - because who else would?  There is no one else.  If you stay on it - that's your choice.  He's lost in the fact that he thinks he is separate from God.  Yes, the ego is not God, but I say to you, he is not the ego.   He only thinks he is.  This keeps him in this masterful hell he has crafted for himself.  A personal hell with walls higher than the greatest army can pierce.  But he can go where no arrow can.  He can break out of his own prison- if he so chooses.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The point is that it is both.  Yes - you created and laid out the entire thing.  But also, you can stray from it - because who else would?  There is no one else.  If you stay on it - that's your choice.  He's lost in the fact that he thinks he is separate from God.  Yes, the ego is not God, but I say to you, he is not the ego.   He only thinks he is.  This keeps him in this masterful hell he has crafted for himself.  A personal hell with walls higher than the greatest army can pierce.  But he can go where no arrow can.  He can break out of his own prison- if he so chooses.

You can never get stuck no matter what you do, because the non dreamer(god) is always fully awake and conscious in eternity.  His task is literally to create life and balance between good/bad between you/others between breaking/repairing.  Not 1 atom moves without him. No balance between all = no life as we know it

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

5 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

You can never get stuck no matter what you do, because the non dreamer(god) is always fully awake and conscious in eternity.  His task is literally to create life and balance between good/bad between you/others between breaking/repairing.  Not 1 atom moves without him. No balance between all = no life as we know it

He feels his life is hopeless.  There is nothing I can do for him.  Maybe you can help him.  He feels he was dealt a shit hand and that's it - the movie will just play out with no way to change it.   His life will suck because that's just the way it is.  I tell him he can change his outlook- but he says God controls that too.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

everything you say is duality and temporality and is lack of understanding. nothing is predetermined because there is no pre. only exists now. god is not handling you like an avatar because that god does not exist, it is you, now, the creator of reality. you are the reality . nothing exists outside of you. nothing exists before you. your power is absolute. all this is your will. but you don't realize it.  If you direct your will and your energy in one direction, reality accommodates your will. you modify reality in each micro thought, in each gesture, in each attitude. forget the stories of gods to which you are subjected. they do not exist. The reality is being created right now. Open yourself to it, and use your power. 

The ego is just algorithms that God creates for itself. Thought patterns that keep repeating you are being pushed in a certain direction but you can notice these algorithms and not do them you have that choice. You just have to be consciously aware of your thought processes.

Just now, Hojo said:

The ego is just algorithms that God creates for itself. Thought patterns that keep repeating you are being pushed in a certain direction but you can notice these algorithms and not do them you have that choice. You just have to be consciously aware of your thought processes.

That's an awesome way to think of it! I love it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

everything you say is duality and temporality and is lack of understanding. nothing is predetermined because there is no pre. only exists now. god is not handling you like an avatar because that god does not exist, it is you, now, the creator of reality. you are the reality . nothing exists outside of you. nothing exists before you. your power is absolute. all this is your will. but you don't realize it.  If you direct your will and your energy in one direction, reality accommodates your will. you modify reality in each micro thought, in each gesture, in each attitude. forget the stories of gods to which you are subjected. they do not exist. The reality is being created right now. Open yourself to it, and use your power. 

@Holykael this is very good advice.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I saw my algorithms being taken out of the akashic records. My entire identity was 5 paragraph sized algorithms uploaded to my consciousness.

Just now, Hojo said:

@Inliytened1 I saw my algorithms being taken out of the akashic records. My entire identity was 5 paragraph sized algorithms uploaded to my consciousness.

The akashic records lie within your imagination.   You do know that right?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

He feels his life is hopeless.  There is nothing I can do for him.  Maybe you can help him.  He feels he was dealt a shit hand and that's it - the movie will just play out with no way to change it.   His life will suck because that's just the way it is.  I tell him he can change his outlook- but he says God controls that too.

You cannot help someone who is not willing to help themselves. 

Furthermore, it’s not our duty to help someone like him. We are actually enabling his troublesome behavior by doing so. Our attention should be focused on the bigger picture if we want to have long-term success raising the consciousness of humanity.

Just this morning I had Jehovah’s Witness knock on my door wanting to convert me to their ideology. I clearly was not interested. In order to help them, I politely told them “No, thank you.” when they asked me if they can ever come back.

Free will is taking absolute concept and thinking it applies to the relative ego. It does not. 

Predeterminism does not apply to you.

Its an assumption that you know what is going to happen next, i read before you said "i had 26 years of happiness now im experiencing 2 years of hell i guess i have another 24 years of this suffering to go". That's OBVIOUS negative emotional thinking, its a PURE assumption with no ground behind it. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Inliytened1 its a dimension of existence thats layered over reality. Its an ethereal plane. God can change its identity to anything with it.

When I was in the akashic records I was both inside and outside simultaneously. More outside but I had a seperate layer of vision that I could see I was inside too looking into a book and I saw my algorithm and threw it into my conciousness on the outside.

Its dimension 0+

On my mushroom trip I disconnect from my body I saw the spirit realm and lost my identity  its just colours of light. Then I went to 2d it was a board game or life path i changed my position on the board then I went to 1d an alien tried to mind wipe me of my experience but it didn't work then I went to akashic record to recover my identity then I was back.

The akashic records are baked  into every frame of existence 

Edited by Hojo

9 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

, it’s not our duty to help someone like him.

It is always our duty.  We got him into this and we can get him out.  I just feel like he got lost in nihilism and it's sad to see.  We can break him out if we try hard enough.   But you are right- ultimately he has to do that himself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

this is the result of conceptualizing spirituality. spirituality is getting out of the prison of the mind and opening up to reality, not filling the mind with new concepts. no concept is valid, not a single one. only direct experience right now is valid. spirituality is a change in the angle of perception, not knowing things. knowing is in the mental, learned, canned food, its value is zero.

59 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Inliytened1 its a dimension of existence thats layered over reality. Its an ethereal plane.

This is something you have fabricated.  I hate to be the bearer of bad news.   But someone had to tell you.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 i have witnessed it with my direct experience. i didnt fabricate the akashic records

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

@Inliytened1 i have witnessed it with my direct experience. i didnt fabricate the akashic records

You might as well start embracing the Bible.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Inliytened1 its literally where you are getting your identity from at every moment

You can call it a giant record or a big open book.  It sounds like something out of a Harry Potter movie.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.