asesuaugisltu

Seems like this girl is crazy…

6 posts in this topic

A few days ago I made a post on this forum saying that I approached a girl while at work. At first she seemed very normal, no red flags. We went on the first date, which was very good. Next day she started texting me (non stop). Went to my work so we could walk together and I would leave her at her apartment. It all seems okay and not weird, but yesterday night changed my perspective. At night time she sent me a photo that she was at a bar. She said she wanted to go home and I told her to go home, but after some more texts explaining that she was surrounded by guys I turned off my notifications and went to sleep because I had work the next day. Today, at 7:30 am (when my work starts), she texted me that she only now is going home and that she is feeling anxious about yesterday because something happened. Anyway, I don’t think this dating thing with her will continue any longer. What do you guys think?

Dude... it's so obvious that she wanted you to take her home. Girls require your leadership and initiative.

You should have told her to come over.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That girl is a problem you dont need in your life.

Leo is right doe you missed the obvious sign.

This girl can still be right for you if your a party guy, who goes to clubs and is extroverted. To each his own. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

8 hours ago, asesuaugisltu said:

What do you guys think?

I think she probably got too drunk and screwed some guy and feels disgusting about it. She wanted to tell you how ashamed she is about it, because she has no filter and wants to use you as an emotional tampon, since you weren't aggressive enough and didn't fuck her fast enough. This is just worst case scenario, but you asked what I think based on the information you gave.

I don't think the dating thing should continue either. A woman going to bars and not going home until the next morning on a weeknight is a bigger red flag than the one in Stalin's bedroom. It's a massive sign she is too impulse and not wifey material.

Don't waste your time, move on.

hrhrhtewgfegege